THE BROWNS BOARD

Fuck yeah the Clowns are back!

Clevfan4life

He looked perfectly fine out there. I honestly think this whole story with him possibly not signing unless JFF was gone may have put some ice in the lockerroom. And not because the guys are all smitten with JFF...it's because none of them get to dictate who their replacements are. At every other position on the field you don't produce you sit...and you don't get to say well I won't resign unless you get rid of that promising young dude you got waiting in the wings to take my spot. Maybe the week was spent by everyone wondering if there was truth to the story, maybe the lockerroom knows there's truth to the story I dunno. Hoyer's head looked somewhere else for sure.

I swear to god the browns especially wanna be hoyer owe me money for my time I spent watching this farce, my guess is hoyer is hurt and he will screw the fans before he admits it because he knows if johnny football takes the field hes done in Cleveland, hes not young and before the browns he was about done in the nfl and he knows it, no one drops off that much against an 0-6 team unless he is hurt in some way, hoyer wont admit it he would rather take the team and all the fans down the toilet with him, I lost respect for this fool today, hoyer the destroyer? more like hoyer the destroyer he destroys his own team.

We lost this game because we could not run the ball.

so it has been said so it shall be written.

BUT if you can't run the ball either because injury and inexperience in the OLine or you just have a couple of pussy RBs that don't like to get hit.

sorry, shannie's play calling can be suspect at times but he's got balls. problem is tate will go forward 3 steps and then fall10 back.

so it has been said so it shall be written.

BUT if you can't run the ball either because injury and inexperience in the OLine or you just have a couple of pussy RBs that don't like to get hit.

sorry, shannie's play calling can be suspect at times but he's got balls. problem is tate will go forward 3 steps and then fall10 back.

I put the run problems on the O line. The RBs did what they were supposed to do in a zone scheme by looking for cutback lanes but they just weren't getting any and on the outside runs were driven out of bounds. Jax deserves a lot of credit for how well they played the run. I won't be surprised if we see Greco back at RG next week and someone new at center.

Holy shit ! Some of you guys act like Pettine, Shanny and the entire offense stole your truck, ran over your dog, and gang raped your little sister! So we looked like crap and lost to a team we were supposed to beat. It happens. This may turn out to be just what we needed. I'm not ready to throw ANY of our players or coaches under the bus yet. We got our asses handed to us and got embarrassed. Sometimes you gotta just suck it up and move forward. NONE of our position players played together last year. I don't think we're doing that bad after six games. R-E-L-A-X

GO BROWNS !

I swear to god the browns especially wanna be hoyer owe me money for my time I spent watching this farce, my guess is hoyer is hurt and he will screw the fans before he admits it because he knows if johnny football takes the field hes done in Cleveland, hes not young and before the browns he was about done in the nfl and he knows it, no one drops off that much against an 0-6 team unless he is hurt in some way, hoyer wont admit it he would rather take the team and all the fans down the toilet with him, I lost respect for this fool today, hoyer the destroyer? more like hoyer the destroyer he destroys his own team.

STFU and quit your whining. We lost one we should have won and Hoyer had a shit game. Get over it and go play some more pocket pool. We lost a pro bowl center and the O-line had to switch positions. Add to that the dropped passes, shitty D-line play and poor coaching decisions and you have a loss to an 0 - 6 team. Hoyer will be fine.

I was at the game on Sunday and in all my years of following Cleveland sports, I have never been more embarrassed than I was walking out of EverBank field early because the Browns were getting hammered by the fucking Jacksonville Jaguars. To add to that, I have to wait 45 minutes for a damn water taxi as I watch Jags fans pile into their yachts and talk shit to all of the Browns fans standing in line for taxis. Just when you think things are going well, the Browns have what looks like 3 wins in a row coming up, just beat the shit out of the Steelers, the Cavs season starts soon with a real championship contender, and then you get kicked in the nuts just to remind you that yes, you are still a Cleveland fan.

We lost this game because we could not run the ball. The Shanahan system requires it in order to create open receivers. We do not have the personel to make the plays when we are forced out of that system. This is a game where having Josh Gordon would've made a huge difference.

Because we couldn't run the ball, we couldn't pass, and because we couldn't sustain drives, the defense spent too much time on the field. The defense held up well enough for 3 quarters to win if our offense had managed to score or even put together a couple more reasonably long drives. This game was lost in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

Indeed. Even with Jax being 0-6 before this game, the defense is pretty solid there.

Any team will struggle with no run game to speak of whatsoever. Coupled with a good-but-not-great QB and WR core, and there's the results.

Despite the horrible play of our O, we were in this game until the brutal turnovers.

Agree... Inability to run was the key, but as Pettine pointed out given the D and ST lapses, we failed in all three areas.

It was a team loss...

You don't know if Hoyer would accept being the backup in Cleveland. All that "starter or else" stuff was media fabrication. Sure, Hoyer based on his body of work is a marginal starter in the NFL- somewhere. I knew this was going to happen- one bad game and the boo-birds not only throw Hoyer under the bus, they follow up with a steamroller to bury him.

Hey guys,. MNF tomorrow, and a new opponent next week. Screw today, it was a turd, Move on!

^+ 1 Exactly, my man. Another game like that against the Raiders, then it's time to start worrying.

Archived