THE BROWNS BOARD

Seahawks trade Harvin to NY Jets

LondonBrown

Sounds like they are punishing him ... Jets season is over.

Z

The jets are better than their record. They need to give ivory more carries and adding Harvin certainly makes that offense a lot more dynamic. Based on what ive read the seahawks could receive anywhere from a 2nd to a 4th. I just think the whole thing is absolutely insane. They just signed him to a 67m dollar deal with 25 guaranteed and traded him for a conditional draft pick. I'd love to hear the why in all of it. Unless something is lending legally with him or something.

The jets are better than their record.

You're Rex Ryan?

Word is trickling out that Harvin is a bit of a prima donna... requires "special handling".

As Mark Schlereth said a bit ago, "When a player's value drops from trade to trade, it's red flag."

The jets are better than their record. They need to give ivory more carries and adding Harvin certainly makes that offense a lot more dynamic. Based on what ive read the seahawks could receive anywhere from a 2nd to a 4th. I just think the whole thing is absolutely insane. They just signed him to a 67m dollar deal with 25 guaranteed and traded him for a conditional draft pick. I'd love to hear the why in all of it. Unless something is lending legally with him or something.

Please.. the Jets stink...But that probably has more to do with Rex Ryan.. he has absolutely no discipline whatsoever.. It's always about Rex and his fucking popsicle toes...

Jets get screwed. I'm betting that the jets were the only sucker in town and ate the poison pill. Seattle would have dumped him anyway for no draft choice had the Jets been a little more patient. Only thing they did was take him for a conditional future draft 2nd to 4th rounder depending upon whether he fits in or not.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/11718459/seattle-seahawks-trade-percy-harvin-new-york-jets

From the article: "As for why Seattle traded Harvin, several sources confirmed to ESPN.com's Terry Blount that the team had grown tired of the receiver's act, believing he had become too much of a destructive force in the locker room. In addition, two team sources said Harvin had physical confrontations in the locker room with teammates, especially on the offensive side of the ball."

Please.. the Jets stink...But that probably has more to do with Rex Ryan.. he has absolutely no discipline whatsoever.. It's always about Rex and his fucking popsicle toes...

They have had narrow losses in all but two games outside of their ein against the raiders. All of which is with a maturing rookie qb. The jets have a terrible record but they're not a terrible team. How soon you forget that the browns were the same damn way last season. I also don't believe you sign a receiver with an attitude problem to a 67m dollar deal.

They have had narrow losses in all but two games outside of their ein against the raiders. All of which is with a maturing rookie qb. The jets have a terrible record but they're not a terrible team. How soon you forget that the browns were the same damn way last season. I also don't believe you sign a receiver with an attitude problem to a 67m dollar deal.

Geno isn't a rookie.

Yea, my bad. Young and raw. Either way the jets aren't talent inept and have been playing tough all season. They don't suck.

I guess if you won't admit that 8-8,8-8, 3-3 is mediocre, then you can't say 1-6 sucks.

Everyone is good.

Zombo

geno smith still sucks arse. but he's sucking his own arse because there is absolutely no talent besides himself, ivory and decker on the O. guess jets hoping to catch lightning in a bottle for once in harvin. migraines? i know they're a bitch but how about someone hit your finger with a hammer and you'll forget all about some headache. ronnie lott anyone?

if the jet's probs aren't fixed by the end of the year sexy rexy and their new GM are getting bounced.

our FO would kick their FO's arses,

after all of this it comes down to harvin being a real DICK. think about it, seattle gave up 3 players for the guy. as schlereth said, when you move from team to team and each time your value is less and less there is something behind that curtain. just watching friday-sat bespn bullshit seems to me the guy is a real douche with anger management probs. physically goes after players (like a real assault charge type of deal) and is not happy unless he gets what he wants.

sounds like a couple of friends i have. meh.

Archived