THE BROWNS BOARD

A little white boy dancing

ballpeen

Odd mix but I can't say much. Browns, Pokes, Cards and Thunder. I'd have to roll with the Blues for hockey but I'm not a big hockey fan.

How bout them Cards.

Love watching OKC, always root for NL was a Cards fan as a kid when they had the Wizard

You are not likely to see so many gifts this side of Christmas ever again. Piss poor coaching decisions by Wiz, a host of "fortunate" plays, and incredibly "fortunate" timing. All to beat the one team the Browns were supposed to be able to beat this year.

Can you imagine what the locker room would be like if they actually won a game on their own?

like if we would have had the ravens and steelers last second losses go or way?

You are not likely to see so many gifts this side of Christmas ever again. Piss poor coaching decisions by Wiz, a host of "fortunate" plays, and incredibly "fortunate" timing. All to beat the one team the Browns were supposed to be able to beat this year.

Can you imagine what the locker room would be like if they actually won a game on their own?

And you seriously claim not to troll?

And you seriously claim to understand football instead of just "The Browns will win"

You forgot the question mark, but I'll answer anyway... Yes.

Douche, in your first post in this thread you pissed on the greatest road comeback in NFL history. Did you watch the game or the Reader's Digest "Rewind"? Had to be the latter...

And FYI, the first game of 2014 we are supposed to win is this coming Sunday... you know the game in which we are favored for the first time this year.

Not that being favored guarantees anything as you learned in Week 3...

And you seriously claim to understand football instead of just "The Browns will win"

And you seriously claim not to troll?

See...this is (being the behavior of the Steelers fan) what a troll truly is...and why when I was being labeled as one, took offense to it.

The Browns aren't quite playoff contenders yet...that's not a knock on them though. I see you guys finishing 8-8, and certainly being a tough out for anyone who beats you. Of course, in the Nfl quite literally anything can happen, but I don't think the coaching staff is 100% ready to give this team that extra push it needs. But the Browns are showing for the first time in years the ability to win games that they should lose. Every good team does this 3-5 times a year - they win games that for most of the game they didn't play in a fashion that would normally pitch out a W.

It also does help though that the AFC doesn't have any big power houses - there's more parity to the league as a whole this year quite honestly than I remember there being for a while.

See...this is (being the behavior of the Steelers fan) what a troll truly is...and why when I was being labeled as one, took offense to it.

The Browns aren't quite playoff contenders yet...that's not a knock on them though. I see you guys finishing 8-8, and certainly being a tough out for anyone who beats you. Of course, in the Nfl quite literally anything can happen, but I don't think the coaching staff is 100% ready to give this team that extra push it needs. But the Browns are showing for the first time in years the ability to win games that they should lose. Every good team does this 3-5 times a year - they win games that for most of the game they didn't play in a fashion that would normally pitch out a W.

It also does help though that the AFC doesn't have any big power houses - there's more parity to the league as a whole this year quite honestly than I remember there being for a while.

And I predicted 8-8 preseason also... but I'm more optimistic now...

Maybe it's because you were standing close to Douchey, but you do seem more reasonable now...

Smootch smootch...suck suck...slurp slurp, wipe the brown off your nose!

I'm ready for that link to your Steeler site now... PM it to me, please...

I didn't piss on the great comeback I just said that lady luck not only smiled on the Browns she gave them a hummer and a hand job.

That's absolutely hilarious coming from a Stoolers fan. Talk about luck?? What did Lady Luck give Pissburgh when Franco Harris caught the "immaculate reception"? I would guess a Handjob/BJ/Reach around/rim job/doggy style.

Smootch smootch...suck suck...slurp slurp, wipe the brown off your nose!

I've watched your behavior from afar...now that I am speaking to you, I have a question. Why do you come here just to stir the pot? How about you leave the douche at home and grow up a little. I'm all for fun and games between rival fans, but do you have to be such a lard bucket?

And I predicted 8-8 preseason also... but I'm more optimistic now...

Maybe it's because you were standing close to Douchey, but you do seem more reasonable now...

I'm ready for that link to your Steeler site now... PM it to me, please...

Again, I'm guilty of hometown bias and misinformation...But I do my best to be reasonable and respectable while trying to have some fun. And honestly, I've always respected the Browns because while we've won many of our match ups, you guys always give us a run for our money.

The Steelers however, have never blown us out and we've blown them out twice in four years (disclaimer, never in the Harbaugh/Flacco era)

Though this forum does make me appreciate the ravens forum's profanity filters...

Again, I'm guilty of hometown bias and misinformation...But I do my best to be reasonable and respectable while trying to have some fun. And honestly, I've always respected the Browns because while we've won many of our match ups, you guys always give us a run for our money.

The Steelers however, have never blown us out and we've blown them out twice in four years (disclaimer, never in the Harbaugh/Flacco era)

Though this forum does make me appreciate the ravens forum's profanity filters...

Appreciate the profanity filter?

Are you a cocksucking, cunt fearing, shit smelling, piss gargling, tit wishing, fuck....motherfucker?

If anyone considers me an uninformed gen x'er after this, I'll be upset.

Live in the past much? Leather helmets....12 teams in the NFL....good Browns teams

Want something more current? How about that "forward pass" ruling on what was clearly a lateral? It was a potentially pivotal early moment vs. the Jags...

Taco beat me to the profanity response... asshole...

We have great football discussions with fans of other teams, most notably Bills' fans. But you arrived with two strikes against you:

- a divisional well poisoned by Steeler trolls; and

- being a Ravens fan.

That's a lot to overcome, but who knows... maybe the enemy of my enemy thing opens the door for you.

Want something more current? How about that "forward pass" ruling on what was clearly a lateral? It was a potentially pivotal early moment vs. the Jags...

Taco beat me to the profanity response... asshole...

We have great football discussions with fans of other teams, most notably Bills' fans. But you arrived with two strikes against you:

- a divisional well poisoned by Steeler trolls; and

- being a Ravens fan.

That's a lot to overcome, but who knows... maybe the enemy of my enemy thing opens the door for you.

I don't mind a little profanity...I wasn't born yesterday, I've seen it plenty. But dropping the occasional f-bomb and using a swear here and there is different than what a lot of posters here do. And I'm not saying that to judge them - it's an internet forum, and at the end of the day we're all anonymous and what you say here has no bearing on your life whatsoever. I simply don't respond to it because I don't use profanity (in that way) and simply don't know how to respond to it.

That being said, I'm aware of the strikes against me upon my arrival. But there's a few things that I think potentially unites Browns and Ravens fans:

1. We both hate the Steelers and Bengals (the OTHER former Browns). I'd rather see the Browns win than either one of those teams any day.

2. We have a unique and intense rivalry

3. See 1

• 2 weeks later...

Archived