THE BROWNS BOARD

A little white boy dancing

ballpeen

Maybe at 38 I'm getting old but this team looked like shit in the 1st half and came back against the Charlie Whitehurst led Titans who absolutely suck. Stop fucking dancing like you won the Superbowl and go about your business. Get better for fucks sake and quit making the same mistakes. Act like this was an ugly win.

Maybe at 38 I'm getting old but this team looked like shit in the 1st half and came back against the Charlie Whitehurst led Titans who absolutely suck. Stop fucking dancing like you won the Superbowl and go about your business. Get better for fucks sake and quit making the same mistakes. Act like this was an ugly win.

A wins a win. And you're a negative fuck.

A wins a win. And you're a negative fuck.

I admit I'm negative but the cup today was barely half-full. I'd like to see the Browns as a playoff contender and eventually a team that challenges for AFC Championships and SuperBowls, this win doesn't illustrate that path.

may have been ugly but a very important win for the Browns for reasons that are obvious

I agree 2-2 is much better than 1-3. I guess watching my other favorite teams and seeing Championships won, it seems that the teams who compete for Championships have high standards.

What he just said.

Largest comeback in NFL history by a road team. I think that deserves some dancing..

over a team that should never be that far ahead of us

"You put your right hand in,

You put your right hand out,

You put your right hand in,

And you shake it all about,

You do the hokey pokey

and you turn yourself around

That what it's all about."

"You put your right hand in,

You put your right hand out,

You put your right hand in,

And you shake it all about,

You do the hokey pokey

and you turn yourself around

That what it's all about."

Best post of the day, Tour,,, I totally get's it!

It's the NFL. Generally all teams are competitive.

Last year and the year before we stuck in games or were ahead of teams that should have stomped us. But they made second half adjustments.

Fuck it! Dance away. Great comeback. Great win.

I agree 2-2 is much better than 1-3. I guess watching my other favorite teams and seeing Championships won, it seems that the teams who compete for Championships have high standards.

"Other favorite teams winning Championships? Sounds very FRAKish to me.

Last time I noticed neither the Cavs nor Indians have won any titles lately.

It's the NFL. Generally all teams are competitive.

Last year and the year before we stuck in games or were ahead of teams that should have stomped us. But they made second half adjustments.

Fuck it! Dance away. Great comeback. Great win.

Well said man!

At 60 I know I'm getting old, but I danced around just like that in my basement, by myself, with no music. Enjoy this "ugly win' your wish is coming. Wait for it.

The expectation that we should look like a championship team, only 4 games into a season following 4-12, a new GM, all new coaches, 25 new players and new schemes on offense and defense is completely unrealistic.

You have to get better, before you become the best. We are better. We play better. We look better. And this WIN was better than we would have done in the past.

Are we ready to win it all? I doubt it. But we are getting better, learning to win and THATS all we should expect for this year.

You know, we'll probably more than double last years win total and gain a LOT of respect this year. But I am certain many of you will only accept a Super Bowl as proof that we are moving in the right direction.

Wasn't it just a couple weeks ago we were saying how we had to learn how to win? Seems to me we just passed the latest module offered at NFL U.

Last time I noticed neither the Cavs nor Indians have won any titles lately.

Division or Conference Champs?

At 60 I know I'm getting old, but I danced around just like that in my basement, by myself, with no music.

Attaboy... kids these days, like 38-yo, "Junior No-dance", need to lighten up...

Wasn't it just a couple weeks ago we were saying how we had to learn how to win? Seems to me we just passed the latest module offered at NFL U.

Division or Conference Champs? Mean nothing, really....except they are better than not winning them.

Attaboy... kids these days, like 38-yo, "Junior No-dance", need to lighten up...

In high school we won a game to go to 2-5 and danced like fools in the locker room..

Dance, white boy, dance. Winning is it's own narcotic.

Compared with the last 5 years of The Smell of Ass, overall, I like what I'm seeing.

Certain aspects of our play have me at times scratching my head and/or screaming WTF!?

If this were "typical" Browns, we're 0-4. Twice this season we've been down 24 and 25 points.

We fought and came back and were in position to win the first time but came up short. The second

time we found a way to win. On the road. The difference between this team and the Browns teams

of the last 5 years is night and day.

Baby steps. You gotta crawl before you walk. Pick your overused cliche.

This team is growing right in front of us.

Dance, white boy, dance.

In high school we won a game to go to 2-5 and danced like fools in the locker room..

Dance, white boy, dance. Winning is it's own narcotic.

Compared with the last 5 years of The Smell of Ass, overall, I like what I'm seeing.

Certain aspects of our play have me at times scratching my head and/or screaming WTF!?

If this were "typical" Browns, we're 0-4. Twice this season we've been down 24 and 25 points.

We fought and came back and were in position to win the first time but came up short. The second

time we found a way to win. On the road. The difference between this team and the Browns teams

of the last 5 years is night and day.

Baby steps. You gotta crawl before you walk. Pick your overused cliche.

This team is growing right in front of us.

Dance, white boy, dance.

Exactly. And thats why I will enjoy every step of it. And thats why we watch, right? To enjoy it?

So some of us will have a VERY FUN and ENJOYABLE season watching and understanding the positive growth, the gains we're making and enjoying the added wins. While all the negative nellies will miss most of the fun while crying about some weaknesses, old draft choices, the one guy who screwed up, etc etc.

I remember how awesome the year of the Kardiac Kids felt. THANK GOD I didn't miss it because I was too busy crying about last year or how average Sipe was. I believed and it felt great! Those that didn't missed the whole ride. Of course, revisionist history is that EVERYONE enjoyed that season, but we know better, dont we nellie?.

You are weird.

Inherited the Browns from my Pop

The Boz was big when I was a kid

From New York so how do you not root for the Yanks

Ray Bourque played hockey the right way

As a kid who played basketball from age 7 you had two options Bird or Magic, I was all Bird

dang. I danced in the living room when they won, Wifie laughed....

but I didn't dance as well as Hoyer and the guys.

Damn proud of the Browns !

It is so great watching the Browns show the spirit & "piss & vinegar" that were missing for so many years.

These guys are having FUN!!!! Good for them!

Mike

Archived