THE BROWNS BOARD

Cavs playoffs

Browns149

I am not a big fan of the NBA. I only watch when the Cavs play, and then I don't watch very often.

As the playoffs start, I see Vegas has made the Cavs the favorites.

I will probably watch some of the games, and I fully expect the Cavs to at least make the finals.

It looks like the Eastern conference is not very good, except maybe Atlanta?

I will root for them, for sure, because they are Cleveland.

But I will be much more interested in the NHL playoffs. That is for sure

GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could not care less about hockey but then again cleveland doesn't have an NHL team.

The ONLY reason I have ANY interest in the NBA is the fact Cleveland has a team.

If the Cavs were not here, I would avoid the NBA like I avoid reality TV

The bulls in the second round worry me more than the hawks but I expect the cavs to be victorious.

All in!

:) IF the Cavs are hitting on all cylinders- It's all good. Game three Love finally looked like the guy we thought he was.

celtics at home trying to get physical...lol.

If we can't beat you- we're going to at least beat on you.

I watched almost the entire game 3. It looked liked the NBA from the late 80's. Lots of knock downs and hard fouls.

I like the fact the Cavs played through it and won.

Sweep Sunday and rest for a few days

Irving on game 4- most physical game I've ever played in- Certainly looked like Olynik was trying to break Loves arm. I don't approve of retaliation- but the Celts got paid back. Perkins was a cheap shot, but I really didn't see where Smith's shove was a flagrant 2. On further review- seeing it from a different angle on cleveland.com- yeah- Smith smacked Crowder in the face pretty good- so one game suspension.

However- Irving got clocked in the kisser in a previous game, and no flagrant called.

Get well fast Kevin.

Report: Kevin Love getting second opinion on shoulder

by Elliott Smith | Staff Writer

Mon, 27 Apr 2015 2:23 PM ET
1622545.jpg

The status of Cavaliers forward Kevin Love's injured shoulder may be delayedas the player seeks a second opinion on the severity of the injury, according to ESPN's Brian Windhorst.

Love, who dislocated his shoulder as he was tangled up with the Celtics' Kelly Olynyk in Sunday's game 4 victory, will be a free agent after the season and ensuring the shoulder will remain structurally sound is a critical bit of information for prospective suitors.

Love was scheduled to undergo an MRI on Monday and initial reports suggested he may miss two weeks of action.

Love was scheduled to undergo an MRI on Monday and initial reports suggested he may miss two weeks of action.

Two weeks is mighty optimistic. Dr. Hoorta dug this up. Joe Blow would probably have his arm in a sling for two weeks- the sooner you try and come back, the greater the odds of reinjury.

"Because of the high recurrence rate, the goal of any treatment is to reduce the possibility of a recurrent dislocation. The minimum treatment for the first time dislocation should be immobilisation in a sling for 2 to 3 weeks to take advantage of the off-chance that it will reduce the recurrence rate.

Resumption of athletic activities can be taken up on an individual basis, but 6 to 8 weeks after injury is minimum and three months is probably safer to avoid redislocation.

Despite immobilization treatment, the recurrence range is still fairly high. If your shoulder is not immobilized after a dislocation, the chances of redislocation are extremely high with unrestricted activity in the first three weeks."

The GM said it would be "Highly Unlikely" if Love returned at all this postseason

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2015/story/_/id/12780652/kevin-love-cleveland-cavaliers-highly-unlikely-return-postseason

Apparently Derrick Rose sucks on 1 games rest,

And the series is on a 1 games rest untill game 7

Cavs in 6

Bulls in 5

Bull-shit. Even if the Cav lose today (Sunday) no way in hell they lose at home on Tuesday. Chicago needed a Rose miracle to beat them Friday- I'm betting they're out of miracles. + If Gasol is dinged up- that levels the court plenty.

Archived