THE BROWNS BOARD

Game Impressions Week 2: Saints @ Browns

Tour2ma

Game on NFL Network on Monday 200 pm eastern with "rewind". A 1/2 hour game highlights.

Anyone know if you can get an internet complete replay?

here for a price

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages?ttv=0&wl=CLE&team=CLE&nlrefer=CLE&campaign=PJ_GR_220&cvosrc=Affiliate.CLE.GRPJ220&affiliateId=83366&clickId=1030014639&affiliateCustomId=

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the nfl is a bitch. only people that make money on it are the bookies.

who was going to have a great game and who was going to get rolled over today?

phillip rivers threw his balls all over the chins of the seahawks secondary making them wonder what a rusty straubb was. everybody's golden boy kaep just laid an egg. the buffallo bills are 2 and 0.

AND the browns with an UDFA QB busted up a perennial playoff team, who many had picked as a super bowl contender.

next time you doubt anything browns go ask ray farmer what it's like to be a scout and i hope he knocks you out thinking of the days he was molested in the woods.

What a great win for Browns fans. That last drive was impressive by Hoyer. Congrats and i hope yall enjoy it!

Y'all? Ever... buddy... you mean we'all...

the nfl is a bitch. only people that make money on it are the bookies.

who was going to have a great game and who was going to get rolled over today?

phillip rivers threw his balls all over the chins of the seahawks secondary making them wonder what a rusty straubb was. everybody's golden boy kaep just laid an egg. the buffallo bills are 2 and 0.

AND the browns with an UDFA QB busted up a perennial playoff team, who many had picked as a super bowl contender.

next time you doubt anything browns go ask ray farmer what it's like to be a scout and i hope he knocks you out thinking of the days he was molested in the woods.

Can't disagree with any of this..

I am proud for what this team did at the end of the game. I think Lanning actually won this game. If we make the xp we probably never would have been aggressive enough to get in field goal range, ran the clock down, punted, and probably went to OT. As it turns out he brought the best out of this offense that, hopefully, will go a long way on building their confidence to stay at that level from here on out.

I think Lanning actually won this game. If we make the xp we probably never would have been aggressive enough to get in field goal range, ran the clock down, punted, and probably went to OT.

Game ball for muffing a PAT snap? ;)

Good to see you, htb...

Going for it on 4th and 1? A TD pass? Is this the Browns I'm watching?

Not only was that a statement of the new coaching, how about on the last gasp drive of game on a 4th and 6. Make it or game over, and then completing the drive to win the game! Gonna be exciting to see what Mike comes up with for the Ravons this Sunday...

I sure hope Browns fans can grade Mitchell Schwartz a little better than D- this week since we gave up one sack for 2 yards and pounded the rock again this week.

What's it worth to ya?

Archived