THE BROWNS BOARD

Rooting Interest

The Gipper

LOL... Flacco in his post-game is trying real hard not to say that the Steeler D is not as good as they used to be.

It's apparent they stink!

Only problem with that game was that my rooting interest was not sufficiently fulfilled. Sure, Antonio Brown seemed like he was gonna be out with a head banger, but he was able to shake it off. That big hit on BR looked promising....but it was too good, too textbook. BRs flak jacket absorbed that hefty blow.

I mean, have these two teams gone soft?.....you know, I think the answer is "yes". And before we sing the praises of the Ravens, recall that they are the same team that got beat at home by the Bengals just a few days earlier.

What I think you had on that field was a couple of mediocre...or below....teams. And I believe the Browns are on par with them.

Yes, getting to mediocrity is a goal for the Browns.

Only problem with that game was that my rooting interest was not sufficiently fulfilled. Sure, Antonio Brown seemed like he was gonna be out with a head banger, but he was able to shake it off. That big hit on BR looked promising....but it was too good, too textbook. BRs flak jacket absorbed that hefty blow.

I mean, have these two teams gone soft?.....you know, I think the answer is "yes". And before we sing the praises of the Ravens, recall that they are the same team that got beat at home by the Bengals just a few days earlier.

What I think you had on that field was a couple of mediocre...or below....teams. And I believe the Browns are on par with them.

Yes, getting to mediocrity is a goal for the Browns.

But of course, we want the Browns to rise out of that camp while Baltiwhore and the Stoolers fight for last place in the division.

I know Steelers are big rivals but that sucked. Any Dawg fan worth his salt can't root for the team that abandoned your city. Screw the Ravens!

Nope.....It's not like that at all.....it's more like watching your hated ex girlfriend in a cat fight with another nasty skank you've always hated.....

Just get me some popcorn baby!

...it's more like watching your hated ex girlfriend in a cat fight with another nasty skank you've always hated.....

...except you'd be picturing them nekid...

The best part about Pukesburg getting killed is all their little trolls have gone away. Licking their wounds I think.

Makes for an awesomely quiet week without all the pathetic trolls and manzielots spouting their garbage

"dink"

(^^^^^^^ Thats the sound of a pin dropping ^^^^^^^)

Steelers will be playing one of the best defenses in the league next week: The Panthers. They are shutting every one down they face....even without one of the best players: Greg Hardy.

Browns/Ravens. Browns beat them at home last year. No reason why that can't happen again.

Bengals play Tits. Time for the Bengals to be the Bengals and be upset?

Steelers will be playing one of the best defenses in the league next week: The Panthers. They are shutting every one down they face....even without one of the best players: Greg Hardy.

Browns/Ravens. Browns beat them at home last year. No reason why that can't happen again.

Bengals play Tits. Time for the Bengals to be the Bengals and be upset?

I definitely see the Browns beating the Ravens. We natch up well and it's at home. Im thinking this wont be as close as the first 2 games either.....browns by at least 10 pts

Steelers will lose for sure. The Panthers will probably beat them by 30.....ha!

Bengals are tough.....meh.....so I see them winning again.....I think our best chance to catch them is going to be head to head....

Next week

Bungles 3-0

Browns 2-1

Mavens 1-2

Stoolsamples 1-2

Archived