THE BROWNS BOARD

Which receivers make this team?

WalterWhite

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hartline and Whitner both wanted Lenz here.

I wonder how much diff a NFL team would look if you asked their professional teammates who they would want to be on the team beside them.

I give credit where credit is due & @Josh_Lenz deserves it! I watched this guy come in from day 1 and flat out ball! & showed tons of heart

We talk about #PlayLikeABrown right? Well, just take a look at him and he's the true definition of #PlayLikeABrown

Who cares? Donte Whitner and Brian Hartline don't make personnel decisions. He was a weekly Inactive if he made the roster, and he doesn't fit anywhere.

I think Donte Whitner and Brian Hardline have more insight than you or I,

and let's be honest Ray Farmer isn't known for making the best decisions...

Isn't he suspended right now anyways?

Farmer's decisions? He and Pet have to be in lock step on the 53...

Pryor will make the team from what I'm hearing.

No shit...

Hartline and Whitner both wanted Lenz here.

Brian and Dante need to STFU and keep their opinions in the locker room... certainly no farther out of it than Pet's office.

Farmer's decisions? He and Pet have to be in lock step on the 53...

No shit...

Brian and Dante need to STFU and keep their opinions in the locker room... certainly no farther out of it than Pet's office.

Those are 2 vets having their boys back who busted his ass off in TC and the preseason unlike Bowe Mayle and Pryor. This is Farmers ego getting in the way.

Well, I'm not amazed I was wrong. I thought Lenz showed he is quite a player, tons of heart,

catches the ball.

Don't know what was missing, unless it was speed.

But Darius Jennings is still there, and he's faster.

I think injury was part of the Johnson decision... plus look at the other options we had at the time.

Well, I'm not amazaed I was wrong. I thought Lenz showed he is quite a player, tons of heart,

catches the ball.

Don't know what was missing, unless it was speed. But Darius Jennings is still there, and he's faster.

Surprisingly to me Lenz had a step on Jennings coming out of college. Can't say how they compare now.

Archived