THE BROWNS BOARD

browns board logo for hats…anyone?

miktoxic

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a few mock ups, like the minimalism of these. The one that doesn't say Browns Board is probably my favorite, because it's so simple.

that 'stark' contrast almost looks like a foil print. printing that is no problem except if using standard plastisol inks you're left with that heavy hand which can feel like a bullet proof vest in the summer time on a darker shirt like brown.

I prefer the upper one with the BrownsBoard printed, but I think impression is mostly due to the double B's not being solid, but double outlined.

post-2853-0-15415200-1436198215_thumb.jpg

Agree on the feel of so much plastic ink on a tee... a design solution might be to use the Ohio silhouette as the "upper hole" in the forward-facing "B".

Nice, though I think you could put a star or something where Cleveland is.

hopefully people will figure out that we're talking about cleveland when looking at the words brownsboard or cleveland. the placement of the double Bs in his mockups really leaves no room for a star and would take away from the major design element, IMO.

Agree on the feel of so much plastic ink on a tee... a design solution might be to use the Ohio silhouette as the "upper hole" in the forward-facing "B".

i'd print the big 'ohio' using a discharge ink. what that basically is is a water based ink with an chemical added to it that bleaches out the color of the shirt and replaces it with the color that is mixed with it in one felt swoop.

the problem floating around in my head now is whether to make the back a date specific event shirt or a 'brownsboard' website specific shirt. by making it date, opponent etc. specific people have something they can wear years from now and say they were at the game, besides i wouldn't have to worry about stepping on the toes of the people who are in charge here. BUT it'd also be nice to throw up the URL and a tagline. just don't know if it would be too busy.....

last one was a pretty simple back with date specific and usernames from people here.

hopefully people will figure out that we're talking about cleveland when looking at the words brownsboard or cleveland. the placement of the double Bs in his mockups really leaves no room for a star and would take away from the major design element, IMO.

I think a cap that spells out Browns Board on the front with both B's large font

Orange with brown lettering and white outline around the letters and/or Brown with orange lettering and white outline.

Simple.

I think a cap that spells out Browns Board on the front with both B's large font

Orange with brown lettering and white outline around the letters and/or Brown with orange lettering and white outline.

Simple.

after checking prices with my embroiderer, i've all but cancelled the hat idea.

i mean i like you guys and all but i don't like you that much, lol.

from here on out it'll just be a surprise when stan opens the box.

after checking prices with my embroiderer, i've all but cancelled the hat idea.

i mean i like you guys and all but i don't like you that much, lol.

from here on out it'll just be a surprise when stan opens the box.

Just bring yourself, that would be the coolest thing. The gang will all be there for the home opener angainst the Tits 9/20.

Zombo

Just bring yourself, that would be the coolest thing. The gang will all be there for the home opener angainst the Tits 9/20.

Zombo

I can feel the epicness of the tailgate already. the shirts look great - Looking forward to adding to the collection, thanks Miktoxic. I was going to suggest a t shirt design with two unmatching tennis shoes and the BB logo - that in joke will be explained if you make the Titans tailgate :)

I can feel the epicness of the tailgate already. the shirts look great - Looking forward to adding to the collection, thanks Miktoxic. I was going to suggest a t shirt design with two unmatching tennis shoes and the BB logo - that in joke will be explained if you make the Titans tailgate :)

showing up to breakfast still bagged up and wearing mis-matched shoes?

showing up to breakfast still bagged up and wearing mis-matched shoes?

Breakfast is usually a shot and and a beerbong and yeah, you got the scenario right but it's the details that are funny. :) Look forward to seeing you in 71 days.

• 1 month later...

Archived