THE BROWNS BOARD

Gb Vs. Cleveland

miktoxic

ok first possession sucked. hardesty has more heart than that.

weeden looks like a rookie BUT does have a great arm....just don't know if he has the smarts.

great catches from gordon and little in the second possession.

no discipline on the line as of yet. almost cost us 3 points.

i'll tell you what, i'm watching the bengals vs. falcons on live fox at the same time i'm streaming this on the internet AND IN NO WAY IN HELL do the browns even look close to being on the same level of professionalism as the bengals do right now. period.

good point rookie. it's childress's job who is another holmgren/shurmur WCO guy.

how's he doing?

No, Shurmer calls the plays. Childress is up in the booth making suggestions.

I think.

I like Childress and think he did a good job in Minnesota (where I used to be a fan). I'm just a follower of this team now.

i really like what i'm seeing tonite.

i hope hardesty's injuries are behind him because if we ever had a healthy MH and TR in the backfield, i'd be one happy camper.

don't know how much of this is an illusion regarding if the packers even came to play BUT....LET'S GO BROWNS!!

I'd rather hear that then

"And Colt McCoy picked off again"

Are you always like this? Just curious... Do you sleep on the couch often?

I'd rather hear that then

"And Colt McCoy picked off again"

never really heard that too much.....

but i know where you stand on the guy so we'll see at the end of the year who is who and what is what.

just keep lifting and juicing. that's what you really know about.

hey does roiding up really make your dick become an inny and shrink your balls to the size of raisins? and then you got the nipple girl tit thing. wow. nice choice in life. girl tits, no dick and the brains of a squirrel all so you can trounce nerds who know much more than you ever will.

I'm sure they're hoping green bay will come knocking for him since harrel is terrible.

especially that they have much better talent evaluators than cleve has had since............tick tock..........

(ps i like heckert, just thought this waqs his worse draft since being in cleve).

never really heard that too much.....

but i know where you stand on the guy so we'll see at the end of the year who is who and what is what.

just keep lifting and juicing. that's what you really know about.

hey does roiding up really make your dick become an inny and shrink your balls to the size of raisins? and then you got the nipple girl tit thing. wow. nice choice in life. girl tits, no dick and the brains of a squirrel all so you can trounce nerds who know much more than you ever will.

My balls are actually embarrassingly large and my weiner is actually embarrassingly average, in case you were wondering.

I've also never taken anything outside of a whey and casein protein supplement. But my former boss and his boss both take testosterone as well as HGH, and they are both douchebag assholes who pop hardons to MMA, so I can assume that your assumptions are correct.

Just because you're a McCoy guy and I'm a guy who actually wants to see us win doesn't mean we have to be enemies. Sure, McCoy can be like Brees, I agree wholeheartedly.

Let's just get Sean Payton, a solid offensive line, and a stable of very reliable receivers in here. Then...hey...let McCoy run rampant.

But until that happens, let's put a guy who actually has talent behind center so he can make our shitbag "talent" players and our even shitbagier coaches look like they know what they are doing.

Oh, and I'm still wondeting what more you know about anything than I "ever will".

I'll admit I'm not too keen on foreign policy, economics, American presidential history, Russian literature and the space race, but the day you prove me wrong in anything even remotely sports related is the day I eat a Whole Foods bag full of sweaty dicks.

Until then, have six or seven more beers and continue with the "edgy" posts. We all know how that's worked out for you.

touche' my friend. well done. i couldn't agree more.

i'd take broke back mountain jake delhomme back if he'd make us a winner.

as far as the juicin jokes go...read posts in the past where you know about personal training, so like the bitch i am was pressing the only button i knew to press.

-peace.

touche' my friend. well done. i couldn't agree more.

i'd take broke back mountain jake delhomme back if he'd make us a winner.

as far as the juicin jokes go...read posts in the past where you know about personal training, so like the bitch i am was pressing the only button i knew to press.

-peace.

I know so little about personal training it's ridiculous, I just like to pretend.

I'm overweight with a torn ACL and am eight months away from even thinking about competing physically on the NCAA gridiron again.

I just like to talk. No harm, no foul. I know how we get, it's never really personal.

We had three none starters start to night just in case you didn't know. Plus by the amount of posts I am wondering if you are drunk tonight? I'm not judging, I am too.

no. not drunk. not even close. just started the thread and was making comments throughout what i watched of the game.

i know we are thin with injuries at the LB positions. saw some guys step up that i've never heard of. was very happily surprised (after GBs first offense left the field).

i know you will all say i'm bitching and whining but i thought this years draft was freakin horrible considering all the picks we had. BUT if it garnered our franchise QB and RB for the next 5 years i'll go shit in my mom's hat.

schwartz i guess held his own tonite at times and i heard LJL or JLJ or whatever the fuck the guy's intitials are do some things. simms? winsor? i know we didn't draft these guys so we must have signed them as URFAs.

am i right about this or a complete ass? (ok, that's a given).

no. not drunk. not even close. just started the thread and was making comments throughout what i watched of the game.

i know we are thin with injuries at the LB positions. saw some guys step up that i've never heard of. was very happily surprised (after GBs first offense left the field).

i know you will all say i'm bitching and whining but i thought this years draft was freakin horrible considering all the picks we had. BUT if it garnered our franchise QB and RB for the next 5 years i'll go shit in my mom's hat.

schwartz i guess held his own tonite at times and i heard LJL or JLJ or whatever the fuck the guy's intitials are do some things. simms? winsor? i know we didn't draft these guys so we must have signed them as URFAs.

am i right about this or a complete ass? (ok, that's a given).

Windsor is the Arean Rookie of the year from 2009 or 2010 and Sims we signed off of Jacksonville's practice squad at the end of the season (ironically he is also the back of long snapper go figure). I like LJLJLJLJ and think he is a solid 4th rounder but I am most presently surprised with LJ Fort (new #40) and whats his dick who had the pick and score called back (too drunk to look it up).

Archived