THE BROWNS BOARD

Ted koppel nails it...

Clevfan4life

The MSM is every bit as biased but are more subtle about it. Hannity at least does not pretend to be a journalist, he is a conservative commentator.

Koppel and ABC News cannot take the high ground after the MSM had a slobbering love affair for the last 8 years with the Obama administration.

'Virtually Uncovered' NYT Admits CNN And MSNBC Are Ignoring Rockville Rape

MSNBC, CNN and every other major network but Fox News are keeping their viewers in the dark about the alleged violent rape of a 14-year-old girl by two illegal immigrants, the New York Times conceded in an article about Fox News on Saturday.

Liberal television networks have left their viewers largely uninformed about the rape–a fact the Times conceded on Saturday.

Koblin and Corasanti noted that “viewers would not have heard about [the rape] if they had turned to CNN or MSNBC,” adding that the rape “went virtually uncovered on most networks.”

An in-story “fact-check” from the Times also conceded that Fox News has been accurate in its criticisms of other major networks for ignoring the story.

The alleged rape generated national outrage despite being ignored by most networks.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer pointed to the rape last week as an example of the human costs of a broken immigration system.

oh he thinks he's a journalist all right.

No he doesn't. The pretend journalist is Chris "Tingles" Matthews.

Sean Hannity: ‘I’m Not A Journalist. I’m A Talk Show Host.’ He gets credit for honesty.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sean-hannity-not-a-journalist_us_570fc4f3e4b0ffa5937e6cd2

No he doesn't. The pretend journalist is Chris "Tingles" Matthews.

Sean Hannity: ‘I’m Not A Journalist. I’m A Talk Show Host.’ He gets credit for honesty.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sean-hannity-not-a-journalist_us_570fc4f3e4b0ffa5937e6cd2

he has to make that disclaimer when confronted with the question, but he absolutely thinks he's a legit journalist. Listen to him for 5 minutes and that's abundantly clear.

But think about it. Remember that Ted Koppel is a very liberal fellow but that aside....

Consider the level of actual lies being told. Obama or his team spied on Trump and his team is basically true. Fucking around with the size of the crowd at the inauguration etcetera etcetera etcetera is minor.

To be fair so is bragging that you can keep your own plan and keep your own doctor. Obama had no idea what the ACA contain and was just spinning a tale.

But here's my bottom line.

Ideology is definitely more important then truthfulness.

WSS

Here is a great example of our MSM media bias. This is my major beef with the MSM, not so much what they report but what they fail to report. The reason they usually fail to report things like below is that the facts of this case goes against their liberal narrative they want to portray. They don't want to portray illegal immigrants in a bad light even if they are the facts as in this case. The last thing in the world I will ever accept is Koppel and the liberal biased MSM trying to take the high ground on "fake news" when they are many times just as bad or not worse then those they criticize.

Associated Press didn’t mention Immigration Status of Rape Suspects in Maryland Rape Case

http://www.aim.org/on-target-blog/associated-press-didnt-mention-immigration-status-of-rape-suspects-in-maryland-rape-case/

Obama or his team spied on Trump and his team is basically true.

Steve, neither Obama nor anyone on his staff spied on Trump..it's not true at all. What are you not understanding? Obama and his admin were not involved in any surveillance of Trump and/or his associates. Obama and his admin themselves were likely the target of the exact same surveillance as per the whistleblower interview yhou guys posted here. Do you read your own stuff?

nope. obamao deliberately loosened the infomation flow.

Where are the leaks of any benghazi "investigations" ?

"fast and furious" ? etc etc? There weren't any, because obaMao

had his people in charge, and every one was a dishonest liberal hack.

Know why? Here's why: (think about why obamao boosted fed hiring right before Trump

1. Chaffetz Cries Foul On Obama's Last-Minute Federal Hiring Spree...
    dailycaller.com/2017/01/11/chaffetz-cries-foul-on-obamas-las...

Jan 11, 2017 ... Jason Chaffetz fears agencies' last-minute hiring flurry before ... Barack Obama issued a memo in 2010 to speed up the hiring process, ...

2. Federal agencies rush to fill job openings to beat Trump's hiring...
    www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-federal-...

Dec 30, 2016 ... Several federal agencies are accelerating hiring in the final days of President Barack Obama's administration to ensure that as many new ...

3. Report: Some federal agencies rush to make new hires ahead of ...
    www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/31/report-some-federal-agen...

Dec 31, 2016 ... Federal agencies are speeding up hiring in the last days of the Obama administration, ahead of President-elect Donald Trump entering the ...

nope. obamao deliberately loosened the infomation flow.

Where are the leaks of any benghazi "investigations" ?

"fast and furious" ? etc etc? There weren't any, because obaMao

had his people in charge, and every one was a dishonest liberal hack.

Know why? Here's why: (think about why obamao boosted fed hiring right before Trump

1. Chaffetz Cries Foul On Obama's Last-Minute Federal Hiring Spree...
    dailycaller.com/2017/01/11/chaffetz-cries-foul-on-obamas-las...

Jan 11, 2017 ... Jason Chaffetz fears agencies' last-minute hiring flurry before ... Barack Obama issued a memo in 2010 to speed up the hiring process, ...

2. Federal agencies rush to fill job openings to beat Trump's hiring...
    www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-federal-...

Dec 30, 2016 ... Several federal agencies are accelerating hiring in the final days of President Barack Obama's administration to ensure that as many new ...

3. Report: Some federal agencies rush to make new hires ahead of ...
    www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/31/report-some-federal-agen...

Dec 31, 2016 ... Federal agencies are speeding up hiring in the last days of the Obama administration, ahead of President-elect Donald Trump entering the ...

None of this directly links Obama in any way to the surveillance of Trump. And what do Fed agencies making hasty hirings ahead of a president who said he would impose a hiring freeze have to do with ur assertion the negro was on the other end of the switch board listening to Trump have phone sex with malaria?

what happened to "the buck stops with the president, HE IS RESPONSIBLE" that was the rage

during the Bush years?

"well, technically, it hasn't been proven that obamao directly ordered it to happen so...."

doesn't cut the mustard.

Steve, neither Obama nor anyone on his staff spied on Trump..it's not true at all. What are you not understanding? Obama and his admin were not involved in any surveillance of Trump and/or his associates. Obama and his admin themselves were likely the target of the exact same surveillance as per the whistleblower interview yhou guys posted here. Do you read your own stuff?

Oh goody he's gone from 'everybody does it to everybody all the time' to 'shut up leave poor sweet Obama alone.'

Nice pivot.

:D

WSS

Oh goody he's gone from 'everybody does it to everybody all the time' to 'shut up leave poor sweet Obama alone.'

Nice pivot.

:D

WSS

strawman again steve...i didn't say every admin does it to the next admin. I really don't know how i can be clearer on this but here goes......it's the intelligence apparatus's listening to the administrations Steve. Did you seriously not read the whistleblowers thread? Did you not read that article or watch the interview? Go back and read that thread steve.

what happened to "the buck stops with the president, HE IS RESPONSIBLE" that was the rage

during the Bush years?

"well, technically, it hasn't been proven that obamao directly ordered it to happen so...."

doesn't cut the mustard.

because from the evidence we have so far it doesn't apply to the Obama administration. So not only did Obama not order the surveillance, if he even knew about it at all they likely told him we did it to you too, it's standard operating procedure for every incoming admin.

I would just like to hear from Obama the reasoning behind changing the rules on intelligence gathering with an executive order just weeks before he left office that pretty much guaranteed that leaking would happen about the Trump campaign. Sure enough the leaks happened too.

I would just like to hear from Obama the reasoning behind changing the rules on intelligence gathering with an executive order just weeks before he left office that pretty much guaranteed that leaking would happen about the Trump campaign. Sure enough the leaks happened too.

I want to hear how something that was deemed a good thing by the intelligence services and analysts on TV including over at FOX, all of a sudden now becomes a conspiracy on Obama's part? Secondly, remember when liberals were all hot about those leaks but didn't want to address the content of those leaks? Same thing happening now. You guys are upset about the leaks and not the potential collusion with the rooskies that they point to.

strawman again steve...i didn't say every admin does it to the next admin. I really don't know how i can be clearer on this but here goes......it's the intelligence apparatus's listening to the administrations Steve. Did you seriously not read the whistleblowers thread? Did you not read that article or watch the interview? Go back and read that thread steve.

Oh you boring fuck so what is it now? Nobody has ever spied on any other Administration! It could never happen it's unheard of! Especially pure and kind Obama.

Just change it to suit which way you want to whine about.

WSS

I want to hear how something that was deemed a good thing by the intelligence services and analysts on TV including over at FOX, all of a sudden now becomes a conspiracy on Obama's part? Secondly, remember when liberals were all hot about those leaks but didn't want to address the content of those leaks? Same thing happening now. You guys are upset about the leaks and not the potential collusion with the rooskies that they point to.

The most basic technique for catching a leaker is to limit the number of people who have access to the information. Widening the number of people with access only helped make sure of leaks. Obama changed these rules 8 days before leaving office. There has been zero evidence of any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia but we do have positive evidence of felonies committed with leaking of classified information and unmasking of persons.

"I haven't got my fact sheet from Ted Koppel yet today. Did you get yours? Is his mimeograph machine broken again? I feel like such a shithead until I get his thoughts on what my thoughts should be."

Dennis Miller

:lol:

You're arguing with people that only get their information from biased sources that the information they get is biased.

Good luck.

but dude they're not even sticking to what their sources are saying...this is some kind of bizarro world and quite frankly im utterly fascinated. The moonwalking around here is positively jacksonian.

Archived