THE BROWNS BOARD

WEEK 13 NCAA football, top 25, Rivalry Week! D-1 AA PLAYOFFS

mjp28

You're too fat to sit in a crowded stadium aren't you? I figured it was something.

I went to two Browns games this year.

Hey....look, I don't want to make like Donald Trump and make fun of a guy with a disability, so I will leave you alone.

You knew your team sucked and I didn't. I will let you do the victory dance on that.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't live around the corner, like you do from Ohio Stadium.

You live in Austin. Much closer to College Station than where I live in comparison to OSU. Plus, like I said, I did not attend OSU. Plus, if I want to attend a football game I will go to a Browns game, not a college game.

And I have been to many A&M games. I remember when you bragged about all the national championships "your" school had won. It was convenient then. But now that it's not, it's not your school. Okie dokie. Stick to the NFL.

And I have been to many A&M games. I remember when you bragged about all the national championships "your" school had won. It was convenient then. But now that it's not, it's not your school. Okie dokie. Stick to the NFL.

Ohio State is the school I root for, though I did not attend there.

Sorry that I am smarter than you. Must be that A&M education. Deficient. Stick to fucking goats.

And yet you have never been to a game there, despite living in the same state. What a huge college football fan.

You don't have to go to a game to be a fan. I don't go to many Browns games either. I have been to other big time college football games. (My in laws were big South Carolina Gamecock fans and I went to few games with them. Its OK, but I still would rather seem the games on TV.

Archived