THE BROWNS BOARD

Most famous band from every state

Favorite Musicians/bands of every fan base.

Goes to show you what age group dominates social media.

Funny stuff:

Snoop Dog is the favorite of Raider fans, yet Snoop is an avid Steelers fan.

Wiz Khalifa is a Steelers fan, but the Ravens fan favorite.

Steelers fan favorite is Usher...who is a Cavs fan and part owner.

Browns fans...Machine Gun Kelly, go figure. LOL

Buffalo fans have some class I see.

http://www.adweek.com/digital/billboard-gridiron-grooves-nfl/

Just realized this was three years old...eh so what.

Favorite Musicians/bands of every fan base.

Goes to show you what age group dominates social media.

Funny stuff:

Snoop Dog is the favorite of Raider fans, yet Snoop is an avid Steelers fan.

Wiz Khalifa is a Steelers fan, but the Ravens fan favorite.

Steelers fan favorite is Usher...who is a Cavs fan and part owner.

Browns fans...Machine Gun Kelly, go figure. LOL

Buffalo fans have some class I see.

http://www.adweek.com/digital/billboard-gridiron-grooves-nfl/

Just realized this was three years old...eh so what.

I don't think you would get many on here claiming that Machine Gun Kelly is Browns fans favorite musical act.

I don't think you would get many on here claiming that Machine Gun Kelly is Browns fans favorite musical act.

Oh believe me I'm sure, just by reading the posts on this thread...and just as well I'm sure that Usher isn't the fan favorite of those Browns fans counterparts over at Steeler Nation MB.

Hell they don't even like Snoop.

As I pointed out this survey was taken on social media (Facebook), possibly this poll could reflect what age group dominates it.

Oh believe me I'm sure, just by reading the posts on this thread...and just as well I'm sure that Usher isn't the fan favorite of those Browns fans counterparts over at Steeler Nation MB.

Hell they don't even like Snoop.

As I pointed out this survey was taken on social media (Facebook), possibly this poll could reflect what age group dominates it.

In other words, this poll is about as useless as a mock draft. :o

Holy cow! Here's something even I never knew.

The connection the band Styx and their hit tune "Renegade" has with the Steelers and the Browns.
As you know "Renegade" is the unofficial Steelers fight song often played at Heinz Field.

The love for "Renegade" at all Steelers games started at a playoff game against the Cleveland Browns on January 5, 2002. The Steelers were down 24-7 well into the third quarter. During a commercial break, a crew member at Heinz Field (home of the Steelers) decided to play "Renegade" in an effort to get the fans riled up and boost the momentum of the team. It was a moment that helped the team come back to win the game 36-33 and subsequently change Steelers history. Now, during the third quarter of Steelers home games, a video compilation of defensive plays are shown with "Renegade" playing in the background.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/styx-to-salute-pittsburgh-steelers-linebacker-kevin-greene/

Holy cow! Here's something even I never knew.

The connection the band Styx and their hit tune "Renegade" has with the Steelers and the Browns.

As you know "Renegade" is the unofficial Steelers fight song often played at Heinz Field.

The love for "Renegade" at all Steelers games started at a playoff game against the Cleveland Browns on January 5, 2002. The Steelers were down 24-7 well into the third quarter. During a commercial break, a crew member at Heinz Field (home of the Steelers) decided to play "Renegade" in an effort to get the fans riled up and boost the momentum of the team. It was a moment that helped the team come back to win the game 36-33 and subsequently change Steelers history. Now, during the third quarter of Steelers home games, a video compilation of defensive plays are shown with "Renegade" playing in the background.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/styx-to-salute-pittsburgh-steelers-linebacker-kevin-greene/

I always hated Styx....and never knew this story. So now there is even more reason to hate Styx.

And FYI.....DO NOT credit Styx for the Steelers turnaround, Credit Butch Davis, who, with that big lead elected to go into essentially the "Prevent Defense" in the middle of the third quarter, over the objections of his DC Foge Fazio. It was THAT move that gave the Steelers "momentum". Davis decided to only go with three pass rushers for like the entire rest of the game.

I also would not tout the defensive prowess of the Steelers in that game.

Kelly Holcomb, the Browns back up QB, passed for 429 yards in that game, which is the 8th most all time for a postseason game.

(at the time it was the third most only after Bernie Kosar's 489 vs. the Jets and Dan Fouts vs. the Dolphins in that famous game...since then Drew Brees, Brady and Peyton Manning have thrown for more than Holcomb..but he is still #8 all time)

The other thing that gave you "momentum" is the fact that Dennis Northcutt dropped what would have been a pass that would have ended the game. It would have give the Browns a first down, and they could have then just taken a couple of knees to allow time to run out. But, instead, it being a third down pass, the Browns had to punt, and with their lack of aggressive defense going again, the Steelers were able to score to win the game in the last minute.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200301050pit.htm

Amazing how music brings back almost instant memories, same as sports for me. :)

Sports ===> Huey Lewis and the News ===> Heart of Rock n Roll... is still beatin'... in Cleveland.

Archived