THE BROWNS BOARD

Cavs

Zombo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way Cleveland sports works. Lechoke comes back, get's to game 7 of the NBA finals and misses 2 free throws, with .1 seconds left to lose 100-99

Why do the Cavs have to get that pick? I swear draft time is Cleveland sports' best time of the year...

playoff are must see TV

Agreed... the regular season isn't that great, but NBA playoffs are a whole different animal. Best basketball in the world...

Why do the Cavs have to get that pick? I swear draft time is Cleveland sports' best time of the year...

Agreed... the regular season isn't that great, but NBA playoffs are a whole different animal. Best basketball in the world...

calm down its not that good, but its good

no, we prefer football on the browns board. real fans can't get enough of it 365/24/7.

baseball when there is nothing else on and you want to nod off slowly. basketball, uh, no. only time i watch it is when some team i pull for (cavs not in it) are playing or if i want to see the heat lose, which is a terrible decision because the game is so fucking lopsided by the refs. and to say it's not you'd be lying. one game the one team has a 20+ point differential at the free throw line. the next game they have a -20 pt differential at the line. the worse league in pro sports.

i'd rather watch golf.

They got the first pick again? They only had a 1.7% chance I believe. Talk about the luckiest unlucky team of all time.

Cavs are overdue to hit on another major star. & really, how lucky can you get. This is a loaded draft too.

yes the last 5 minutes of a close game

The ball dont lie. As karma would have it, we once again defy the odds. As for the NBA being shit now, that is correct. The playoffs have been pretty good this year, but the season was a snoozer, aside from Durants streak of points scored.

Pro basketball is so similar to pro wrestliing.

The refs turn their heads when the stars travel/use foreign objects, etc.

blah. Just can't get interested.

Do you take the big in Embiid or one of the wings? Take Wiggins and dont think twice

I think it has to be a no brainer to take Jabari Parker or Andrew Wiggins...

The Cavs haven't had a real SF since LeBron left. I think Wiggins fits the superstar SF role that the Cavs have needed for a while now.

But Parker can also turn into a superstar SG/SF and has the Duke connection with Kyrie.

Parker will struggle guarding 3's, he may be a 4, a lot of those 3-4 tweeners struggle.. Wiggins is definitely the way to go.

Fair enough.

Did you see the picture of Wiggins' max vert? The dude can jump out of the gym. JFF put on twitter that he liked Wiggins and wants him in Cleveland, too (not that that matters one bit).

If the Cavs can pull in a decent coach who knows how to develop young talent they have the opportunity to be a special team in 1-2 years.

You never turn down a potential franchise center. Take Embiid, hire Hollins as HC, and make a run at Ariza or resign Deng. That's a playoff team on the rise right there. It might not be the most exciting team but you'll play great D and have enough offense in Kyrie and Waiters.

They'll pick Ender Wiggins and then we'll just have a roster that features three 6'8 forwards from Toronto and also Kyrie Irving.

At least we will know that some of our players can develop more chemistry when it comes to the olympics in 2016, right?

Archived