THE BROWNS BOARD

brock oswieler

LBC mike

So a giant and a midget competing in training camp. I like it.

"Osweiler looked head and shoulders above Manziel in training camp - and that was even before the pads came on"

The lazy journalism writes itself...

"Osweiler looked head and shoulders above Manziel in training camp - and that was even before the pads came on"

lol...

And yes, DH, conjures an image of JM running back and forth between Osweiler's legs as he walks...

You know who is a good fuckin qb who could be had for peanuts? MATT SCOTT from the Arizona Wildcats. He got cut from the bengals this year and is up in Canada now. That dude is like Johnny fucknuts and mariota but he can THROW.

Aren't there a lot of people around here that are skeptical concerning your Quarterback evaluation acumen? At least I have heard such rumors.

Please advise on the genesis of such skepticism. Or perhaps it is others that should advise.

Aren't there a lot of people around here that are skeptical concerning your Quarterback evaluation acumen? At least I have heard such rumors.

Please advise on the genesis of such skepticism. Or perhaps it is others that should advise.

Actually Derek Anderson has been serviceable and solid for a long long time.

WSS

Actually Derek Anderson has been serviceable and solid for a long long time.

Where? When? Two good starts this past season. Other than that?

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AndeDe00.htm

those people who say that are called BQ Fags. They include inheritance-boy Randy Lerner (who pulled the plug on what was going to be a good 2008 season because he like BQueen's muscles).

those people who say that are called BQ Fags. They include inheritance-boy Randy Lerner (who pulled the plug on what was going to be a good 2008 season because he like BQueen's muscles).

I will say this: I think Brady Quinn has turned into a pretty darn good announcer/commentator. Much better than Tim Tebow.

But I don't know if he is better than Tim Couch. Has anyone seen much of Couch in his gig on the SEC channel? Is he any good.

Of course, bottom line, both BQ and DA were disappointments....as QBs for the Browns.

Of course, bottom line, both BQ and DA were disappointments....as QBs for the Browns.

Yeah really the only difference between the two is that DA holds the Browns single season TD record and BQ holds the record Browns record for Garo Yepremian impersonations. Other than that they have a lot in common.

Yeah really the only difference between the two is that DA holds the Browns single season TD record and BQ holds the record Browns record for Garo Yepremian impersonations. Other than that they have a lot in common.

Yea, which makes DA even more disappointing.....one really good year....really one good 3/4ths of a year. Then oblivion.

BQ never got our hopes up. DA did....making his successive failure all the more discouraging.

It seemed initially that DA could been our version of BR/Flacco....instead, he became Brandon Weeden version 1.0.

Archived