THE BROWNS BOARD

TheBrownsBoard's Official & Original: HOT Cheerleaders Thread

Mr. T

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2019 at 12:23 PM, mjp28 said:

OK this rivalry has been heated up again but why not cool things down a bit with a former Penn State girl and athlete from Pittsburgh, PA and a repeat here on our forum Miranda Jordan.

Birthdate: May 14, 1992.  Birthplace:   Pittsburgh PA United States. Height:   5' 4"   Weight:   105 lbs   Measurements:   34C-25-36

Bio: Coed Miranda Jordan hails from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She’s all natural, with blonde hair, slate-blue eyes and long, sinuous legs. “I’m from a small town in Pennsylvania,” she says. “It’s a trade-off – everyone knows everyone else’s business, but it’s quiet, and you don’t have to lock your doors.” By day she’s is a business student at Penn State – and by night she’s a bartender, making a living tip to tip. When she’s not at school or work, she’s hanging out with her friends – shopping and clubbing with the girls, boating and quad riding with the guys. Miranda is in a relationship, but for those of you playing at home, she likes Italian guys with nice abs and tattoos. “Especially sleeves and knuckles,” she says. Miranda wanted to work for Playboy, and she didn’t want to waste any time getting there. 

•  Measurements:   34C-25-36
  • Birthplace:    Pittsburgh PA United States
  •      Height:    5' 4"
  •  Weight:    105 lbs
  •  Measurements:    34C-25-36

207110_thumb_324.jpg  <---- she's actually 28 now and probably still looks hot !

43466_thumb_324.jpg

137412_thumb_324.jpg <-----. 5' 4" and 105 lbs,. whoa.

Well after last week's game I figured we needed something else to take our mind off of that game and on to the next one versus the pittsburgh steelers in CLEVELAND !

And speaking of pittsburgh here's a picture of something nice from there from 2019 here.........

GO BROWNS, playoffs....... baby !

• 1 month later...

Since professional football is now over for the amazing and trying 2020 season it's time to move on to something also amazing, cars and women.

From Fast & Sexy magazine.......

61pMKYCrXLL._AC_SL1108_.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well it's been a month and a day since we visited the cars and chicks.  Spring and MLB are getting closer.

Here is my 1975 Corvette C3 in Corvette Orange, one of my favorite cars of all time and of course a model.

20090527_13l-274x183.jpg

20090527_15l-183x274.jpg

• 5 months later...
On 12/17/2020 at 10:12 PM, mjp28 said:

Well had to go way back to revive this one.

87119f04a0dce5e112ed2446e9659ba4.jpg

84ff75888f2bd31336dad87f85ee8e26.jpg

Hey it's football season  has everyone forgot about the :wub:  cheerleaders ?      :o

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Even titties aren't making me feel better. Gentlemen...this is serious. Hahahaha. 😂

Just kidding! You know me, I'll be fine by Tuesday. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

Even titties aren't making me feel better. Gentlemen...this is serious. Hahahaha. 😂

Just kidding! You know me, I'll be fine by Tuesday. 

You had me worried there for a second there jigs....I did say second.

And personally I kinda like selection A as long as the wife doesn't clock me with a frying 🍳 pan.

• Upvote 2

Ok one more shot at the BROWNS vs Texans tail-gate party do you prefer D, E or the classic F ?   Choose like it really counts.    :lol:

359955d58f34287fff81441e052271b6--bikini-models-bikini-girls.jpg

0ee2eba3cbc398d34315404b5c6f4fd5--grill-master-bbq.jpg

28ec4e4725054b36b776c5b6016705ad--metal-tins-tin-signs.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 10/26/2008 at 11:40 PM, Mr. T said:

Besides our guests I don't know who visits this thread anymore. 

• 6 months later...
On 8/16/2023 at 9:24 PM, mjp28 said:

Besides our guests I don't know who visits this thread anymore. 

I just happened to notice that again.   We do like our guests.   

5 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

You know this is an old thread when Gipper has the second highest post count. 

Who's the highest  ( by +1 )  ?    LOL.    Hey we like cute girls,  so ?      :lol:

One of my   favorite   girls on here is a  real   girl next door who is from  Cleveland, OH  ( like many cute girls here ).

I'll bring her PLAYBOY trial pictures up later ....  if I can find them.    Always reminds me of my undergrad and even grad school days. ....  oh how I miss school !      :)

On 12/23/2017 at 3:45 AM, mjp28 said:

One more for the Cleveland at Chicago game from Chicago originally from Cleveland...  Jessica Workman !

Birthdate:  February 12, 1992. Birthplace:   Cleveland OH USA
Height: 5' 7"   Weight: 120 lbsMeasurements:   34D-25-36   
Bio:
Midwestern beauty. Jessica Workman ... oh yes !   As she describes herself           a genuine, sweet and outgoing,  but hold on to your Indians caps – there’s a lot more where that came from. Hailing from  Cleveland, Ohio  – “the rock ‘n’ roll capital of the world!” – the former high school cheerleader cites classic rock and metal as her favorite kinds of music, and in her spare time you can find her hanging out with the guys, target shooting or cutting up the slopes on her snowboard. Bright and confident, Jessica is a natural model – and her long, brown hair and curves are all natural, too. She got her start when she won a modeling contest for Guitar World magazine, and went on to appear in promotions for local rapper Machine Gun Kelly and Josh Cribbs of the Cleveland Browns. But there’s not much of a modeling industry in Cleveland, and Jessica, confident as ever, aimed a little higher. “I watched Girls Next Door religiously, and always thought to myself, ‘I wanna be one of those girls.’” When she turned 18, her (very supportive) parents drove her to a Playboy casting call in Chicago, and the rest, as they say, is history.......

13045_thumb_324.jpg  <--▪︎  is this sweet & grenine ?

▪︎-->  From Cleveland, Ohio !

▪︎-> Good enough for you ?  Eh ?  That kid from Cleveland.  I have some of Jessica's try out shots for Vegas, if you're interested.    :)