THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns 2nd in NFL in "Toxic Differential"... and that's a good thing

Tour2ma

Never heard of this stat before this article. Basically is "big play" differential plus turnover differential.

The other two stats discussed in the article are also "big play" related.

3 stats the Browns should be happy about after 3 games

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/09/3_stats_the_browns_should_be_h.html

I'm honestly amazed despite all the injuries, talent issues, and scenario for the Browns that they've improved in a lot of ways after each game. We went from getting handily beat in week one to being a weiner ass kicker away from a win last week down 2 QB's, WR1, Center, and several others.

The influence of Hue on this offense is very apparent and something to be excited about. This is the most optimistic I've been about an otherwise miserable season since I've been watching football. Man, that's sad to type..

I said long ago that this team had weapons. And with Gordon and Coleman hopefully back soon, those big plays hopefully would increase.

A WR group on the field of Coleman, Gordon, Pryor, and Barnidge could be hard to handle for anyone. (and add in The Dukes abilities to receive...and Crow's running).

We just have to have that triggerman......and get that right side of the OL straightened out.

The problem is, as they say, you are only as strong as your weakest link.

(the weakest link on this team might be the secondary...and a lack of adequate pass rush)

really? cuz i don't see that at all. our best looking rookies are out. the FO trades away wins. we miss on a franchise QB stud. maybe 3 out of 16 players drafted will make the squad. we almost beat miami. woo fucking hoo. wait to see how bad cinci puts a whoopin on them tonite and then compare teams in our division with where we stand.

but it's cherry blossoms in cleveland with some of you guys.

really? cuz i don't see that at all. our best looking rookies are out. the FO trades away wins. we miss on a franchise QB stud. maybe 3 out of 16 players drafted will make the squad. we almost beat miami. woo fucking hoo. wait to see how bad cinci puts a whoopin on them tonite and then compare teams in our division with where we stand.

but it's cherry blossoms in cleveland with some of you guys.

And it is midol in Cleveland with some of you guys.

We still have time to go get a kicker! Now Gordon isn't coming back but we have Pryor, Coleman, Higgans, and more! So let's get this team going! Also, Kessler wasn't that bad!

We still have time to go get a kicker! Now Gordon isn't coming back but we have Pryor, Coleman, Higgans, and more! So let's get this team going! Also, Kessler wasn't that bad!

Gotcha.

Kessler is no peyton manning. Everyone keeps bringing up pryor like he is now somehow cam newton and antonio brown all rolled into one. Do u really think the dolphins DC game planned for pryor? Really doubt it. Remember he's been cut and played for how many teams now? Maybe there's a reason for that? So washington now is gonna key on who do you ask? Yes. Quit mentioning players that aren't going to play because of injury cuz they don't count on sunday.

Archived