THE BROWNS BOARD

For those who could not support Donald Trump

Oh by the way cal in case you didn't notice, remember that promise that he will build the MEXICO FUNDED wall? Now he will shut down the government if YOU and I do not pay for that wall via Congress. The lying problem has now become all of our problem for a ridiculous, lame brained, impractical idea that adds huge amounts to the national debt that you elected him to bring under control. 

Wake up and smell the coffee. :P

Product Details

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Oh by the way cal in case you didn't notice, remember that promise that he will build the MEXICO FUNDED wall? Now he will shut down the government if YOU and I do not pay for that wall via Congress. The lying problem has now become all of our problem for a ridiculous, lame brained, impractical idea that adds huge amounts to the national debt that you elected him to bring under control. 

Wake up and smell the coffee. :P

Product Details

Getting concerned for you Tex:

Trump Derangement Syndrome

In the first stage of the disease, victims lose all sense of proportion. The president-elect’s every tweet provokes a firestorm, as if 140 characters were all it took to change the world.

Trump set up a single phone call with Taiwan’s president, and suddenly TDS patients were insisting that our “One China” policy was no more. But the reality is that telephonic communication isn’t the same thing as official diplomatic recognition. Besides, in their eagerness to highlight Trump’s alleged recklessness, the president-elect’s critics misunderstand our policy. “One China” means that we don’t recognize Taiwan as a sovereign country or China’s sovereignty over Taiwan. We’ve never considered Taiwan a mere province, and the Taiwan Relations Act obligates us to defend the island against attack.

In the advanced stages of the disease, the afflicted lose touch with reality. Opinion is unmoored from fact.

The mid-level stages of TDS have a profound effect on the victim’s vocabulary: Sufferers speak a distinctive language consisting solely of hyperbole. Politico recently ran a piece that noted Trump’s supposedly unprecedented decision to continue using his private security force, which provoked former independent presidential candidate Evan McMullin to tweet: “A predictable move for a kleptocratic authoritarian who wants to operate outside the bounds of law and basic ethical standards. Even more troubling, he may use the force's lack of government oversight & presidential veneer to carry-out extralegal acts of force.”

It’s quite a stretch to suggest that a desire to keep trusted lieutenants is actually a sinister plot to create a version of the brownshirts, but such illogical leaps are the pathway to the next stage of TDS: a state of constant hysteria.

Especially when discussing Trump’s views on immigration, hysterical TDS victims assume there’s no difference between the president-elect’s rhetoric (get out!) and his proposed policy (deporting known criminals who are in this country illegally). As Reince Priebus, Trump’s chief of staff, put it: “He’s not calling for mass deportation. He said, ‘No, only people who have committed crimes.’ And then only until all of that is taken care of will we look at what we are going to do next.”

As TDS progresses, the afflicted lose the ability to distinguish fantasy from reality. Despite Trump’s expressed desire to “work something out” for the so-called Dreamers – those brought here as very young children – Trump’s critics continue to harp on this issue. Immigration advocate Frank Sharry, executive director of America’s Voice, who has a very bad case of TDS, inadvertently revealed this mind set when he said: “Before anyone falls into the trap of believing that Trump is ‘softening’ on immigration, they should remember that we’ve seen this movie before.”

A movie, eh?

In the advanced stages of the disease, the afflicted lose touch with reality. Opinion is unmoored from fact. Life resembles a dark fairy tale in which the villain – Trump – is an amalgam of all the worst tyrants in history, past and present, while the heroes –Trump’s critics – are akin to the resistance fighters of World War II.

TDS victims routinely compare Trump to Hitler: Time magazine ran an opinion piece that asked “Just how similar is Donald Trump to Hitler?” The answer: “The comparison between Hitler and Trump is so poignant” because “both men represent their personal character as the antidote to all social and political problems.”

Since Hitler has been dead for more than 70 years, though, victims may feel the need for a more potent bogeyman, a tyrant with more currency. And they’ve found one in Russian President Vladimir Putin, whom they insist ordered a hacking campaign to help Trump win the election.

The other day, Tucker Carlson of Fox News interviewed TDS-riddled Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Burbank). Carlson asked for evidence that Putin’s alleged machinations had any effect on the election. Unable to come up with a coherent answer, Schiff morphed into J. Edgar Hoover: “You're carrying water for the Kremlin,” he said, “you're going to have to move your show to ‘Russia Today.’”

If you ask a TDS victim what might help them feel better, they’ll use the word “normalize.” As in, we mustn’t “normalize” Trump. What they’re really saying is that normal means of dealing with him aren’t enough. Which raises the question: If he’s another Hitler, if he’s in league with Putin, then why is assassination out of the question? Poke a TDS victim and you’ll find they don't think that "solution" is out of the question at all.

This is the final stage of the TDS epidemic: violence against a democratically elected leader. Unless a cure for TDS is found, this is where we are headed.

Yep OBF, between this yahoo and the Browns 1-15 season it's been a real amusement ride.

Only one cure, 25th amendment. And the Republicans in Congress are getting more and  more serious about applying it.

At least the Browns added some real players instead of "fake presidents".

Ready to pay for the $18+ Bil boondoggle on the Rio Grande? I think they should tax only those who voted for him to pay it since he promised the rest of us Mexico would.

33 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yep OBF, between this yahoo and the Browns 1-15 season it's been a real amusement ride.

Only one cure, 25th amendment. And the Republicans in Congress are getting more and  more serious about applying it.

At least the Browns added some real players instead of "fake presidents".

Ready to pay for the $18+ Bil boondoggle on the Rio Grande? I think they should tax only those who voted for him to pay it since he promised the rest of us Mexico would.

Under Obama we had an 850 billion boondoggle with his stimulus. Every pet project the dems ever wanted was funded and we went through that money with very little  to show for it. If we would have at least spent it on much needed infrastructure it would have been a good investment. I don't buy that stimulus got us out of a recession. We have been through recessions before and we have worked our way out of them without having a stimulus. I don't believe that we can spend our way out of debt or recession. If the border patrol says we need a wall to secure the border which I believe they do then I am fine with putting a wall there. Some of what Trump says I take with a grain of salt as I never believed Mexico would pay for a border wall and why would they? 

Sure there are some republicans who will knife Trump in the back because he isn't playing the game and calls them out such as their hypocrisy on repealing Obamacare. How many times did the republicans vote to repeal Obamacare when Obama was president knowing it would not go anywhere?  How many times did they promise to secure the border when campaigning and then when they get elected go to Washington and do nothing to secure the border? 

I look at Trump as a Mr. Smith goes to Washington guy and he is upsetting their apple cart and they don't like it. Trump is right one of the reasons nothing gets done is the filibuster rule in the senate that McConnel should get rid of but he won't. Of course that wiould come back on republicans some day when the democrats control the senate but I still think it should be done away with.

Trump's polices though are common sense ones that will help the country. Less taxes and regulations will really get the economy going. Although I believe it is all bluff (because we already missed the boat to stop North Korea's nuclear program) I still like the tough talk Kim is finally getting from the United States. 

Also speaking as a person of faith I loved seeing Rev. Graham speak at the rally last night. You would have never seen that under Obama or probably any democratic president. 

They didn't repeal Obamacare because they did their own research and their constituents would have been negatively affected OBF. That's the harsh reality that republicans have to face, there were things that Obamacare got right and without those subsidies a lot of people's premiums on middle of the road plans go up over $300/month. So these guys in the end want to get re elected, THAT is why they didn't repeal Obamacare without anything of any value to replace it with. I actually trust the republicans to come up with a replacement much more than I do Trump. He just wants to follow through on a campaign promise that was based on people's hatred of Obama and not so much the actual ACA. 

12 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

They didn't repeal Obamacare because they did their own research and their constituents would have been negatively affected OBF. That's the harsh reality that republicans have to face, there were things that Obamacare got right and without those subsidies a lot of people's premiums on middle of the road plans go up over $300/month. So these guys in the end want to get re elected, THAT is why they didn't repeal Obamacare without anything of any value to replace it with. I actually trust the republicans to come up with a replacement much more than I do Trump. He just wants to follow through on a campaign promise that was based on people's hatred of Obama and not so much the actual ACA. 

I think alot of that is spot on Cleve.  I am just pointing out their hypocrisy. Over and over they voted to repeal Obamacare knowing it would never go anywhere with Obama as president and then campaign to their constituents (who believed them) on repealing Obamacare. Good for Trump for not being a "loyal" republican and calling out their hypocrisy. There are winners and losers with Obamacare and I believe more losers but as we always see once an entitlement program is enacted it is nearly impossible to do away with it. 

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

They didn't repeal Obamacare because they are chickenshit and stupid. You say they don't want to lose their jobs? They are going to lose their jobs because they will quite pussies not because they repealed Obamacare. And they deserve it. Most people could give fuck number one about Obamacare because they get their health care paid at work or they are on the Dole Ouran mommy and daddy's policy that's paid for by daddy's job. So it doesn't matter to them how much it costs, not at all.

And lots of people hate Obama. Lots of people are going to hate the president no matter who the fuck he is. But the ACA really was and is a piece of shit. Originally people hated it because of the public mandate until they find out nobody was really going to make them pay anything and it was just going to be a free ride for the Deadbeats. When the deadbeats realized they had no skin in the game they decided it was A okay.

WSS

8 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

They didn't repeal Obamacare because they are chickenshit and stupid. You say they don't want to lose their jobs? They are going to lose their jobs because they will quite pussies not because they repealed Obamacare. And they deserve it. Most people could give fuck number one about Obamacare because they get their health care paid at work or they are on the Dole Ouran mommy and daddy's policy that's paid for by daddy's job. So it doesn't matter to them how much it costs, not at all.

And lots of people hate Obama. Lots of people are going to hate the president no matter who the fuck he is. But the ACA really was and is a piece of shit. Originally people hated it because of the public mandate until they find out nobody was really going to make them pay anything and it was just going to be a free ride for the Deadbeats. When the deadbeats realized they had no skin in the game they decided it was A okay.

WSS

I don't think you know what the ACA is. I don't think you've looked into it one bit. I know for a fact that my out of pocket through my past employer was substantially less  because of something in the ACA and now that I quit and got on my own plan I see how much the ACA affects premiums. I have plenty of money saved up to support myself for some time to come as well as to start my own business....but technically I qualified for the ACA subsidies and it took my premiums through medical mutual from mid to high 300's to mid to low 200's. I had no idea how much the ACA kicked in. I can only imagine how this must have saved people's asses that lost their jobs but still had wife and kids. And my premiums were already on the low end because of my health history. Not bragging but I've been to the doctor once since 2008. 

Of course you see that. And it's your knee-jerk reaction to say that other people don't understand things, I get it. That's because you're not very bright and you don't know much so you think Bluster impresses people other than you know who.

Probably one of the most expensive arms of the octopus is the Medicaid expansion which allows people who make 15:5 a year eligible for free healthcare. It used to be 13:5. So where does that money come from? Free shit from the FED to the state.

If your employer covered coverage became less costly again it's because the Fed is helping to carry your lazy underemployed ass. Another nice thing for people like you is that no matter how much you have in the bank, as I see you're bragging about, it doesn't really count against your federal subsidy.

So basically the only people feeling the pinch are people who actually work for a living head pay their own way which is, I believe, about 6%.

When people, including yourself, are getting free shit of course they don't care if the program is sustainable or not.

WSS

27 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Obama care is for deadbeats and Transexuals.  

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course you see that. And it's your knee-jerk reaction to say that other people don't understand things, I get it. That's because you're not very bright and you don't know much so you think Bluster impresses people other than you know who.

Probably one of the most expensive arms of the octopus is the Medicaid expansion which allows people who make 15:5 a year eligible for free healthcare. It used to be 13:5. So where does that money come from? Free shit from the FED to the state.

If your employer covered coverage became less costly again it's because the Fed is helping to carry your lazy underemployed ass. Another nice thing for people like you is that no matter how much you have in the bank, as I see you're bragging about, it doesn't really count against your federal subsidy.

So basically the only people feeling the pinch are people who actually work for a living head pay their own way which is, I believe, about 6%.

When people, including yourself, are getting free shit of course they don't care if the program is sustainable or not.

WSS

wait hold on a minute, the dude who's never been gainfully employed one minute of his life...not one, has been a traveling bard for his entire professional career...is telling a guy who saved up for years and can now run his own business that he's the one "underemployed"?

37 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

wait hold on a minute, the dude who's never been gainfully employed one minute of his life...not one, has been a traveling bard for his entire professional career...is telling a guy who saved up for years and can now run his own business that he's the one "underemployed"?

Yes. Thanks for noticing.

WSS

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes. Thanks for noticing.

WSS

Yeah i noticed alright. I notice a bitter old man who never held a job for a music carreer that.......well.........required talent. And he's now swiping left and right with a broken beer bottle at people. 

For someone as low on the intellectual accomplishment scale as u are u take an awful amtnof liberties with people who have actually been in the job market or contradict someone that has an actual degree in the particular field of discussion etc, etc. Its like u think having sung at bars and restaurants ur entire life taught u quantum physics or something.

22 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Yeah i noticed alright. I notice a bitter old man who never held a job for a music carreer that.......well.........required talent. And he's now swiping left and right with a broken beer bottle at people. 

For someone as low on the intellectual accomplishment scale as u are u take an awful amtnof liberties with people who have actually been in the job market or contradict someone that has an actual degree in the particular field of discussion etc, etc. Its like u think having sung at bars and restaurants ur entire life taught u quantum physics or something.

I have listened to some of WSS's music on youtube and no matter what you think of his politics Cleve he is a tremendously gifted and talented musician. I was really taken back at just how talented he is when I saw the videos. Stick to debating politics and not personal attacks. 

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I have listened to some of WSS's music on youtube and no matter what you think of his politics Cleve he is a tremendously gifted and talented musician. I was really taken back at just how talented he is when I saw the videos. Stick to debating politics and not personal attacks. 

Thanks for the kind words OBF. Of course in instances like this I can't really get offended. I've made a good living my whole life, over 50 years of it, without having to spend more than a few months of it working a job I didn't like.

And I've paid my nearly $900 a month and the co-pay Etc from that profession.

WSS

Awful. Drunk people at put in bay might disagree tho and really, they're the ones that matter. But moar cool condescension towards fainfully employed people who actually contributed something to the economy and the ACA allowed them to have healthcare fir them and their wife/children while they sought employment. 

Everything is so black and white to u goofballs. 

No Doubt. Deadbeats, and there are more of them every year, love free shit and they especially love somebody else to pay for it.

And whether or not you like my stuff really is meaningless. If for no other reason that if your opinion is similar to your opinions on other matters it's only generated to annoy others. So there's that.

WSS

Well I think I am now officially a deadbeat in multiple ways. I get a very small SS, a VA work pension, VA service connected disability and some IRAs the gov let me contribute to tax deferred.

I LOVE living off free shit (well not exactly free).:D

20 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well I think I am now officially a deadbeat in multiple ways. I get a very small SS, a VA work pension, VA service connected disability and some IRAs the gov let me contribute to tax deferred.

I LOVE living off free shit (well not exactly free).:D

Those are benefits you earned Tex.

38 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Those are benefits you earned Tex.

I would hope Tex is bright enough to know that. I'm not positive that some of the others, ahem, would be but still...

And like I said one of the things I supported about Obamacare was the public mandate in which you had to pay something not just get the free ride. Which never really can to pass. They just expanded the qualifications for official deadbeattery. :lol:

WSS

LOL! Just playin' around. :D

But I did come across this interesting comment from a Medal of Honor winner who gives advice to President Trump via an analogy from advice he received from Jimmy Doolittle upon receipt of that great honor. Col. Jack Jacobs - Congressional Medal of Honor recipient. And it was not a blast to the Donald, more like a hope for him.

Do you numptys undrrstand that people making minimum wage are actually working? And working alot more than you ever have steve u lazy hump. And these people got helled tremendously by the ACA. Ur constant completely unbased narratives that the only people that benefitted from the ACA were people who wont work shows hiw stupid you are. Truly utterly and profoundly stupid. 

I understand you have the memory of an insect. I have no problem with a sliding scale but even Deadbeats should pay something. If you work minimum wage (by the way do you?) You should still pay something even though you get a subsidy. Sliding scale means poor people and deadbeats would pay less but would still have some kind of responsibility.

And while we are trading barbs about our jobs I don't qualify for a subsidy. Apparently you do so there's that.

Let me say that I would guess than an adult that is incapable of earning more than minimum wage has probably got myriad other problems and even though his contribution might be prorated he should still make one. Is this any clearer to you?

WSS

I understand you have the memory of an insect. I have no problem with a sliding scale but even Deadbeats should pay something. If you work minimum wage (by the way do you?) You should still pay something even though you get a subsidy. Sliding scale means poor people and deadbeats would pay less but would still have some kind of responsibility.

And while we are trading barbs about our jobs I don't qualify for a subsidy. Apparently you do so there's that.

Let me say that I would guess than an adult that is incapable of earning more than minimum wage has probably got myriad other problems and even though his contribution might be prorated he should still make one. Is this any clearer to you?

WSS

Ahh the typical steve generalization. So any adult anywhere making mw theres apparently sonething wrong with them. Lets forget about the millions of wonen who gave to work these jobs to raise their children.

your mind has rotted away, kind of exposing in ur final years what a scumbag you likely always have been but managed to hide it for mist if ur life. Niw its just out in the open

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Ahh the typical steve generalization. So any adult anywhere making mw theres apparently sonething wrong with them. Lets forget about the millions of wonen who gave to work these jobs to raise their children.

your mind has rotted away, kind of exposing in ur final years what a scumbag you likely always have been but managed to hide it for mist if ur life. Niw its just out in the open

Gosh no Cleve. I guess anyone who is incapable of earning more than 7 or 8 bucks an hour is just as dedicated and smart and capable as anyone else.

Didn't mean to pick on you. I'm sure it's just prejudice or bad luck or not enough opportunity or whatever you think it is that keeps you down.

WSS

Gosh no Cleve. I guess anyone who is incapable of earning more than 7 or 8 bucks an hour is just as dedicated and smart and capable as anyone else.

Didn't mean to pick on you. I'm sure it's just prejudice or bad luck or not enough opportunity or whatever you think it is that keeps you down.

WSS

Oh right i must have been working for mw this whole time right? u lazy sack of shit. I talked a year ago already that i was going to start my own business. Actual more than one but the 2nd one requires a near 100 acre piece of land you couldnt affird in 19 lifetimes of singing on street corners with ur hat out

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Oh right i must have been working for mw this whole time right? u lazy sack of shit. I talked a year ago already that i was going to start my own business. Actual more than one but the 2nd one requires a near 100 acre piece of land you couldnt affird in 19 lifetimes of singing on street corners with ur hat out

And yet only one of us qualifies for a subsidy for his health care. You should apply for food stamps too.

WSS

Archived