THE BROWNS BOARD

Ambassador stevens mom shows some class....

Clevfan4life

Think of what Ambassador Stevens himself would have wanted. I would have wanted every fucking liberal Hillary supporting scumbag like you to know my fucking name.

Funny how Michael Browns mom doesn't have an issue with her thug son constantly being mentioned.

Would? Typo? Did you mean to type, "could have wanted?"

And I fail to see anything funny about any mother's reaction to the violent death of their child.

I did not think it was possible for you to contribute less than you do to football discussions... I underestimated you.

Well they can certainly keep hammering away at Benghazi and just avoid actually using his name. They can still tell the story of the events and Hillary's incompetence and dishonesty.

Or we could read the results of thirteen published reports published by ten Congressional committees...

I simply made the point that you are bitching about her at length, for telling the tragic

truth, ...

the point is, let's see how you complain about michael brown's mother, etc etc, speaking at the DNC.

One, is a devastating indictiment of higgardly's asswholeness. The other is a false emotional narrative

or ...six? of some folks whose hoodlum sons got shot. Well, Brown attacked the officer, and that was

widely witnessed by...a lot of witnesses who were...who happened to also be black.

A "tragic truth" that fits your narrative. At least in the case of Patricia Smith their is heartfelt grief and anguish for loss of her son to which I can attribute her statements.

As for Brown...

Why he reached into the Police cruiser I will never understand. There's no excuse for it. According to the official autopsy report residue tests showed that only one shot was fired during this close-range, phase of the incident (a fact born out by witness accounts). And that one shot hit Brown in the thumb.

Six following entrance wounds were at a distance. At least two produced fatal wounds. None as far as I can discern are consistent with "in the back" as accounted by some witnesses. Witness accounts of what happened after Brown turned back to the Officer vary widely.

http://www.stltoday.com/online/pdf-autopsy-report-for-michael-brown/pdf_ce018d0c-5998-11e4-b700-001a4bcf6878.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/national/ferguson-witnesses/

Or we could read the results of thirteen published reports published by ten Congressional committees...

We could or we could just take her word for it or we could just say that nothing bad happened or that it was all on account of a YouTube video.

WSS

which means higgardly never told the truth, and refused to answer questions.

she lied..

and said the infamous, asswholish

"...what difference does it make.."

and Tour, she told the truth about Benghazi, and your heartthrob,

higgardly stinkie liar commie clinton, lied.

and lied. and lied. and ...etc.

But go ahead, and said the the "hands up, don't shoot" bs is the same as

a mother talking about how her son was murdered, because higgardly and obamao

would NOT risk sending help because they were afraid it might not help them

politically.

apparently you didn't listen to the two security soldiers who

were THERE, fighting.

they spoke at the RNC convention.

that's good enough for me.

We could or we could just take her word for it or we could just say that nothing bad happened or that it was all on account of a YouTube video.

Actually it was a full length movie... that did in fact inspire protests at many US Embassies... jut did not happen to end up to have happened at our CIA outpost... I mean "Consulate" in Behngazi.

which means higgardly never told the truth, and refused to answer questions.

she lied..

and said the infamous, asswholish

"...what difference does it make.."

and Tour, she told the truth about Benghazi, and your heartthrob,

higgardly stinkie liar commie clinton, lied.

and lied. and lied. and ...etc.

But go ahead, and said the the "hands up, don't shoot" bs is the same as

a mother talking about how her son was murdered, because higgardly and obamao

would NOT risk sending help because they were afraid it might not help them

politically.

Right... I can't possibly be objective... and you can't possibly be wrong.

I've "loved HRC all along" while you've swung from one Republican dick to another...

I'm not the one linking the two events, the two speakers, the two mothers, cal...

I would think a stand down order... attributable to HRC... would have been turned up by at least one of the 11 investigating committees.

You, and yours, taking her "what difference..." comment so far out context that it defies belief is just the kind of thing what repels independents... so please, keep it up...

so, you admit you and Tour want a three way with higgardly?

I wanted Carson from the beginning, he dropped out, and I believed

Cruz was the guy.

he screwed over Carson, though, and just became known to be a jackass.

that's two.

why is it that so many liberals always see gayness in everything,

especially when there is none there? very suspicious.

Dunno... maybe because libs actually accept the fact that gays are people, too?

well, you can keep spinning lipstick onto a pig,

but it's still higgardly.

lol... it's your pig, cal...

no, I'm a people too, without being gay, and

a couple of you bigoted libs won't admit it.

Power to the FARMERS !

Besides, I've been very heppily REAL MARRIAGE married

for decades.

You?

Archived