THE BROWNS BOARD

With Clinton And The DNC Silent On Cops, Philadelphia Police Write Scathing Letter

OldBrownsFan

With Clinton And The DNC Silent On Cops, Philadelphia Police Write Scathing Letter

As the Republican Nation Convention winds down and the Democratic National Convention gets ready to begin, Hillary Clinton received a huge smack in the face from Philadelphia police.

John McNesby, President of the Philadelphia chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police, penned a scathing letter to Clinton after noticing the DNC would be allowing speakers to talk about police violence, but there would not be anyone to speak for the other side, the police.

Here is what the letter said:

"President John McNesby and the membership of Philadelphia Lodge 5 FOP are shocked and saddened by the planned choice of speakers at the DNC in Philadelphia.

The Fraternal Order of Police is insulted, and will not soon forget, that the Democratic Party and Hillary Clinton are excluding the widows, and other family members of Police Officers killed in the line of duty who were victims of explicit, and not implied racism, and ‘being on duty in blue.’

It is sad that to win an election Mrs. Clinton must pander to the interests of people who do not know all the facts, while the men and women they seek to destroy are outside protecting the political institutions of this country.

Mrs. Clinton you should be ashamed of yourself if that is possible.”

After the letter was received by the Clinton campaign, they caved and decided to allow two police officers to speak at the convention. Charles Ramsey, former Philadelphia Police Commissioner, and Joe Sweeney, a New York Police Department officer who served during 9/11.

It would be nice if Clinton and the Democrats stood with police by choice, and not just as they cave to political pressure.

http://www.redstate.com/kylefoley/2016/07/23/clinton-dnc-silent-cops-philadelphia-police-write-scathing-letter/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vwMo3oQPdU8

Ill have more sympathy for the msg police are trying to convey when they fix the bias in their responses to black people. That video above shows a large white guy pretty much michael browns size resisting arrest and being unaffected largely by tasers. Dude starts throwing punches at the cops after being tasered. He was on something apparently. Anyway, cops shoot black mental health workers "on accident" who are trying to help autistic people back to mental health facilities....who are lying on the ground with their hands up.

We saw what cops did to alton sterling who i didnt see do a tenth to those cops what this big white dude was doing. Alron sterling was dead within seconds this white dude was fighting the cops for minutes.....why was he not put down? When cops answer that satisfactorily then they can complain about being lett out of some stupid liberal shitshow nobody wants to watch anyway.

Im just about tired of this bellyaching from cops they're trying to milk the dallas shootings a bit too much. They still have alot to answer.....how black guys get locked storage closets over whole weekends with no food or water or guys getting in police vans on their own power and than mysteriously unable to get back out later blah blah we know all this.

How do u explain these videos then cysko? Cops always defend shootings by saying "we feated for our safety". Im not painting all cops here but im tired of their blue wall. When u see some obvious bullshit come out and say so but they dont. We hold the majority of muslims responsible for the shitty few cause they dont soeak out enough against it. This is no different

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vwMo3oQPdU8

Ill have more sympathy for the msg police are trying to convey when they fix the bias in their responses to black people. That video above shows a large white guy pretty much michael browns size resisting arrest and being unaffected largely by tasers. Dude starts throwing punches at the cops after being tasered. He was on something apparently. Anyway, cops shoot black mental health workers "on accident" who are trying to help autistic people back to mental health facilities....who are lying on the ground with their hands up.

We saw what cops did to alton sterling who i didnt see do a tenth to those cops what this big white dude was doing. Alron sterling was dead within seconds this white dude was fighting the cops for minutes.....why was he not put down? When cops answer that satisfactorily then they can complain about being lett out of some stupid liberal shitshow nobody wants to watch anyway.

Im just about tired of this bellyaching from cops they're trying to milk the dallas shootings a bit too much. They still have alot to answer.....how black guys get locked storage closets over whole weekends with no food or water or guys getting in police vans on their own power and than mysteriously unable to get back out later blah blah we know all this.

You really need to educate yourself and stop feeding off the lies you are fed by leftists and Obama you fuckin low information liberal buffoon.

A second video emerged showing a cop pulling a gun from Altons pocket.

I'm sure these were rehearsed scripted lines the officers memorized just so they could go nigga hunting.

Transcript from the new video:

Officer 1: “He’s got a gun! Gun!”

Officer 2: “If you fucking move, I swear to god.”

Officer 1: “He’s going for the gun!”

[At least two shots are heard]

Officer: “Shit!”

Officer: “Get on the ground!”

[Three shots]

Officer to radio: “[inaudible] shots fired, shots fired.”

Officer: “Fuck!”

[Officer removes gun from pocket]

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/06/alton-sterling-gun-baton-rouge-new-video

Cleve, I recommend you wise up and listen to any one of the numerous Heather Macdonald interviews out there.

Or read the findings of a 3000 hour study conducted by a black Harvard professor finding that there is no evidence of racial police bias.

http://www.academia.org/harvard-professor-finds-no-racial-bias-in-police-officer-involved-shootings/

Someone please quote this post because the buffoon is hard of hearing.

How do u explain these videos then cysko? Cops always defend shootings by saying "we feated for our safety". Im not painting all cops here but im tired of their blue wall. When u see some obvious bullshit come out and say so but they dont. We hold the majority of muslims responsible for the shitty few cause they dont soeak out enough against it. This is no different

Bro black people commit way way way more crime than any other race. This is a fact. I'd profile them too. But I didn't choose to become a cop.

Bro black people commit way way way more crime than any other race. This is a fact. I'd profile them too. But I didn't choose to become a cop.

Profiling is different. There are certain circumstances where simple profiling is simply human nature. Profiling can and has been taken too far, but whats in those videos is not profiling......its a clear and distinct measured response to a violent attacker that you would think would actually garner a rebuke from the PD. Like hey this hopped up asshole whom tasers had zero effect on could have easily knocked one of you out and acquired ur weapon. Alton sterling made no violent moves on those officers, but they felt the need to tackle him and even having dominant position on him they felt the gun in his pocket and wasted him.....cause their lives were apparently in imminent danger.

Philandro castille told his officer he had a ccw and was going to get his id, the officer felt he was in such imminent danger that instead of just drawing his weapon and backing away he popped castille on the spot. Those actions are deemed by LE around the nation as likely appropriate operating procedure in those circumstances.....yet the link i posted showed insane restraint by police when dealing with armed and/or violent white men. Please look at that video and give me ur honest assessment.....cause if i was a cop i dont give a fuck about what ur skin color is if u resist arrest and then violently attack my partner and neither of our tasers have zero effect on you.....ur getting blasted. Why are cops in this country not looking at all these videos, i mean youtube is a storehouse of it at this point, and saying to themselves hang on a min theres something not right here.....?

Cenk nailed it on the head imo, cause those officers actually valued those white guys lives. White lives matter to them. Shooting the guy was the absolute last thing they wanted to do.

If i remember correctly it was you that didnt have an issue with the cops ramming a black guy with a patrol car when he was walking diwn the street with a rifle. But the old white guy standing in the street with an AR...hey bud you doin ok? Waddya say you put down the rifle bud..partner....or the cocksucking fgt that walked an AR past a school and them mocked the cops that dhowed up to question them....insulted them to their faces, called one wyatt earp cause he rested his hand on his holster..a black guy would have been "smoked" by a sniper. They wouldnt have pulled up to him and got out and asked hey partna sorry to bother you and all but could you please not walk past a school with that long rifle? Ur a crack baby if u think theres any black man anywhere in the country that can walk around a preschool with an AR and survive the inevitable police encounter after insulting and mocking them

We never saw castile say that so we have to take someone at their word.

so ur saying the woman pulled that out of her ass spur of the moment? and the cop said i told him not to reach for it...kind of backs up what she's saying. She told the cop he told you he had his liscense, if that was a fabrication the cop would have immediately said wtf are you talking about.....

Cleve, was it the exact same policemen who were involved with the white

guy and the black guy?

I don't think so, and that tells you about your fabricating

a conflict you can vent about.

It isn't "all police". Until you get that, you are

emotionally knee jerking.

Cleve, was it the exact same policemen who were involved with the white

guy and the black guy?

I don't think so, and that tells you about your fabricating

a conflict you can vent about.

It isn't "all police". Until you get that, you are

emotionally knee jerking.

I know it isnt all police, but they blue wall everytime something happens. Those videos are absolutely indicative of a vastly vastly different attitude towards what are demonstrsbly violent white criminals.

Anybody see the Democratic campaign manager on Fox Sunday morning today?

Waffling on why mothers of dead thugs were going to speak but not families of murdered police officers. I will imagine therris a pretty quick scramble to take care of that.

WSS

lol. source, please.

FOP takes issue with convention speakers - Philly.com

www.philly.com/.../dnc/20160721_FOP_tak...

Philadelphia Media Network

4 days ago - Philadelphia's police union issued a scathing rebuke of Hillary Clinton for including relatives of victims of police shootings at the Democratic ...

Philly Police Union 'Insulted' at Hillary's Lineup of DNC Speakers

www.newsmax.com/Politics/philly-police.../739881/

Newsmax Media

3 days ago - Philly Police Union 'Insulted' at Hillary's Lineup of DNC Speakers ... loved ones in police-involved shootings, including the mothers of Michael Brown and Eric Garner. ... Won't here that from the corrupt media and politicians. .... lives don`t to

seem to be high on Hillary`s or Obama`s list of things to protect.

Archived