THE BROWNS BOARD

Almost ran over 3 pokeman go players today

Oh yeah I used to sit in front of the TV with CDs blasting away playing Phantasy Star for hours on my Sega Genesis.

I bought myself an Xbox 1 and for some reason just can't get excited about video games anymore. Kind of bums me out.

Ditto... Mattel Intellivision followed by a Sega Genesis here... and now an Xbox One... I have 2 games: Madden 2015 and Wolfenstein... tired of both. but a lot is due to not playing on-line... where I pretty well know I'd get my ass handed to me.

Really got into PC gaming last decade, but my old Dell couldn't handle much and was quickly left in the dust. My newest lappie is a gaming design, but haven't put it to the test... yet.

One good thing about the Xbox One was at the grandkids' place a couple weeks ago I could hold my own on their 360 thanks to some Xbox controller familiarity. A couple Disney games were snooze, but a DC game, Injustice, was a hoot.

I know I can't speak for everybody but as for me and my friends close to my age, when we got off work we all would like to hang out get fried, chill and play video games, not all this moving around shit, Just sit back smoke up, maybe do a line or 2 or 4 or 5, relax and play games, You can't do that with all the moving around, Try playing Wii Sports all high and shit, Not good. You could get hurt and break things

ColecoVision Dig Dug and Burgertime were pretty addicted too.

The backward compatibility pisses me off too I really want to play the last Tiger Woods PGA that has Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer in it but no. :(

Big +1 on Burgertime...

The TW golf that included Augusta is on my buy list.... if they ever backward compatible it.

Archived