THE BROWNS BOARD

WikiLeaks: DNC emails reveal plans to take on Sanders

jbluhm86

I finally googled "cuck".

Meanwhile back at the thread...

Where's the there there? Spitballing strategies in e-mails that were never acted upon? Saunders' religious convictions came under scrutiny in 2015 during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel.

And who is Guccifer 2.0? Ah, the Russian hacker...

I finally googled "cuck".

Meanwhile back at the thread...

Where's the there there? Spitballing strategies in e-mails that were never acted upon? Saunders' religious convictions came under scrutiny in 2015 during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel.

And who is Guccifer 2.0? Ah, the Russian hacker...

Funny part, it's coming from somebody that works in I.T. - and got the board starting to use it. There has to be a story in there somewhere.

BUSTED: 19,252 Emails from DNC Leaked by Wikileaks, and Oh MAN Are They Great!

This huge political story and scandal broke on Friday morning, though you may not have heard about it. It seems the collusion extended even to burying the story of the leak itself, as most news outlets gave it minimal coverage and little air time, and Twitter was accused of actively covering it up.

Contained inside was evidence of collusion against Bernie Sanders by party officials,fake Craigslist ads targeting Donald Trump and “off the record” information shared with reporters in hopes that it wouldn’t remain off the record. The emails are just part of the “Hillary Leaks” Wikileaks plans to share in the coming days and weeks. Additionally, you’ll find details of DNC CEO Amy Dacey outlining a plan to bring upBernie Sanders’ religion to sway a largely christian populace as well as details about what dollar amount you’ll need to donate to get that oh-so-valuable face time with Hillary Clinton.

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/07/23/collusion-corruption-cover-20000-emails-dnc-released-wikileaks/

Sanders was and is a fraud. He sucked those college kids in with his BS.

Sorta like promising the most massive tax cuts EVER?

Won't go so far as fraud, since I think Bernie truly believes free college is a worthwhile, aspirational goal, but certainly it is impractical in the short-term.

This huge political story and scandal broke on Friday morning, though you may not have heard about it. It seems the collusion extended even to burying the story of the leak itself, as most news outlets gave it minimal coverage and little air time, and Twitter was accused of actively covering it up.

The hacking was widely reported when it occurred. A google search will show you the release of this first batch's most headline-worthy ones is wide... even in "liberal media". Hell... HuffPo even shows up in the link list.

As for airtime... How much should a national newscast spend on a developing story that's not going anywhere? versus an immediate one like Munich? I'm going to guess the weekend talk shows will all spend time on the e-mails... and a good chunk of it.

That is if the Republican Nominee doesn't say anything else controversial in the next 24 hours...

DNC emails also confirm super PAC paying young people to defend Hillary on social media and Reddit and such

Aren't surrogates usually compensated for their time?

Archived