THE BROWNS BOARD

Wow, young turks put some videos together of white guys behaving badly with firearms...

Clevfan4life

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=daVhasi95c4

The last one where the white guy walks past a school with an AR slung over his shoulder, illegal btw, and then insults the cops to their face? Wtf? I wouldnt have beleivved that story unless i saw the video. They sheepishly walk away from the guy. Unreal

The young turk guy is right pretending like cops treat people the same is horseshit. I csn fully understsnd being more on guard in certain neighborhoods thats just natural, but stsnding infront of a white guy with an AR judt padt a school......you cant be thinking thid dude aint nuts

Yeah watch the videos he showed. He's absolutely right when he said thats where black lives matter came from. Cause to those cops those white lives mattered so much so they took some pretty good risks, risks imo they shouldnt have taken. The dude waving his gun around the oark shoyld have been put down 20 mins before that. And u see how they just shot him once? When they shoot black people they empty tne clips causebyou cant be no jew right?

TYT has become an echo chamber for far left SJW's. Cenk Uyger has repeatedly demonstrated himself to be both a hypocrite and a liar, and has been busted numerous times intentionally misconstruing people's quotes and arguments. And don't even get me started on how big a hypocrite Ana Kasparian is.

The simple fact is, even if TYT posts legitimate stories, they have poisoned the well one too many times with lies and intentional slander of individuals with whom they disagreed with to be trusted. They're basically Salon 2.0 now.

Former TYT anchor Dave Rubin on Cenk Uyger:

i rarely watch those people ever so i have no idea what they're involved with, but the video is self explanatory and he's right. There's no way a colored person gets away with what these white guys did in the video, nor should they. I just don't understand why so much care was taken with these white guys.

Haha heres the back story to her comment, it was directed at alex jones when he crashed their show apparently

It was scripted and planned for him to crash their show. TYT asked him to do it.

Cenk just got triggered at the sight of Roger Stone and it got out of control - then he used the classic left tactic of shouting over the opposing viewpoint instead of speaking civilly

Archived