THE BROWNS BOARD

Police shooting in Houston - mayor releases video of the truth

calfoxwc

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/07/22/houston-mayor-releases-graphic-video-of-police-shooting-black-man-to-debunk-false-narrative/

good. although, the actual shooting wasn't on the body cam.

I suppose that was ...the body cam wasn't turned on, or was

edited out?

no "hands up don't shoot" phoney blm type narrative here.

and I have no idea what was up with the one guy at the service station,

in dark clothes...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/07/22/houston-mayor-releases-graphic-video-of-police-shooting-black-man-to-debunk-false-narrative/

good. although, the actual shooting wasn't on the body cam.

I suppose that was ...the body cam wasn't turned on, or was

edited out?

no "hands up don't shoot" phoney blm type narrative here.

and I have no idea what was up with the one guy at the service station,

in dark clothes...to start theitr

No idea? He witnessed a shooting, cal.

In answer to your question, HPD Officers are instructed to not take time to start their bodycams if a threat is imminent. The kind of info one can get from real news sources.

There are parts here that will play very well with the public.... other parts... not so much.

Hearing the shooting(?) Officer's reaction to the event, i.e., "Fuck", "Goddamn", are a real positive. Goes against any extreme narrative of Black Lives not Mattering. Ditto for the "what was wrong with him?" asked of the witness who ID'd himself as a relative.

Why they did not turn bodycams on as soon as they saw a civilian "flagging them down" will be a question. Also why no aid was attempted once the individual was down and disarmed will be asked... especially given the following video of a gun drawn on someone who clearly was not going to move, let alone, pose any additional threat.

While the wound certainly looked "mortal", the time passage (2 minutes?) between the downing and the final gasp, which shocked and surprised me, will raise aid questions.

I got it - I believe the officer was on the mic calling in the report,

and obviously?, an ambulance.

I can't imagine the gunman wasn't high on something.

I got it - I believe the officer was on the mic calling in the report,

and obviously?, an ambulance.

I can't imagine the gunman wasn't high on something.

Possibly... Autopsy will determine what if any drugs may have fed his behavior, but it is also possible he was "unbalanced".

I get the ambulance call, but I believe Officers are trained in CPR and other first-responder techniques...

Mouth-to-mouth is no longer a part of CPR protocol and it hasn't been for a while per some sources. Universal adoption came last year.

Chest compression provides enough air exchange.

Pretty much a heart bulls-eye from what I saw... but could have been a major vein/artery that was hit.

I'm not saying CPR would have done a thing, but the lack of an attempt will be questioned.

Archived