THE BROWNS BOARD

Shots fired at shopping center in Munchen

You people dont understand what we're fighting and how they are fighting against us. Some of u still think the conventional military can solve this. Ur hopeless. And ur exactly the kind of an american tit wanker that these middle east guys want electing similiar super tit wankers into office

. Most of u dont get that isis is nothing. Its a stupid name for a contemporary group of people that can go underground at any moment and in a couple years re emerge under a new brand and get the band right back together. Ur idiots, truly i speak. Ur getting long gamed and dont realize it. Al quida, isis,bokobuttfuck, maybe next year suckmeakbar who knows.....

So we go terrorist, take out their families and torture the shit out of them? Or Surrender? Tell us General.

I'd refer to that as a false choice... but that's me...

"These things happened. They were glorious and they changed the world... and then we fucked up the endgame."

Don't know... Was he a practicing Muslim?

There have also been reports that the gunman shouted I am a German and fuck foreigners.

Cameraman shouted fuck foreigners.

You can be German born and Muslim, Islam is an ideology.

The media pushing the neo nazi white supremacist shit should be a red flag "because he wore black boots"

Why is everybody so desperate for it not to be radical Muslims?

You people dont understand what we're fighting and how they are fighting against us. Some of u still think the conventional military can solve this. Ur hopeless. And ur exactly the kind of an american tit wanker that these middle east guys want electing similiar super tit wankers into office

. Most of u dont get that isis is nothing. Its a stupid name for a contemporary group of people that can go underground at any moment and in a couple years re emerge under a new brand and get the band right back together. Ur idiots, truly i speak. Ur getting long gamed and dont realize it. Al quida, isis,bokobuttfuck, maybe next year suckmeakbar who knows.....

I think we found Justin Trudeau's account

1%2B1%2B1ninetymilesjcl3D1tf7wfuo1_540.j

So we go terrorist, take out their families and torture the shit out of them? Or Surrender? Tell us General.

WSS

Tell China we're going to light it up over there. Explain what's going on then when North Korea gets antsy light them up too.

Hiroshima used to be a shit hole before we bombed it now it's beautiful.

They won't agree with you Cleve even when you're right. They didn't come up with it so it's the "one up on ya" bs.

No i have to admit I'm getting my ccw just to tell chicks about it and maybe score some ass....i wouldn't dream of using it against some good little muslim boys who are trying to shoot up a mall or the west side mkt. Couldn't do it cause clearly I believe that doing so would be a win for them. fucking facepalm and temple rub.

No i have to admit I'm getting my ccw just to tell chicks about it and maybe score some ass....i wouldn't dream of using it against some good little muslim boys who are trying to shoot up a mall or the west side mkt. Couldn't do it cause clearly I believe that doing so would be a win for them. fucking facepalm and temple rub.

Lol!

If you go to a bar and tell girls you have a CCW you're gonna have a bad time.

City girls aren't too crazy about going home with somebody who brags about having a gun - unless you're a cop.

City girls aren't too crazy about going home with somebody who brags about having a gun - unless you're a cop.

Bullshit. I'd just tell them I gotta love gun for em. :)

Scary brown people right Woody?

Or should we blame the United States and England for being mean to the Middle East?

WSS

Just a refugee spreading the good word of Muhammad.

It's going to be hard to untangle the motive that's for sure

Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae told the news conference said “The motive or explanation for this crime is completely unclear,”.

No, it isn’t. And as long as you keep telling yourselves that, you’re just inviting more attacks like this one.

18 year old Iranian Muslim shouting Allah Akbar while shooting children...nuff said

But was he influenced by radical Islam ideology...killing young people chanting Allah Akbar? I think so. If he was obsessed with mass shootings as reported then there is a good chance he was reading up on radical Islam terrorism because much of the mass killings have been attributed to radical Islamic terrorism.

Cameraman shouted fuck foreigners.

You can be German born and Muslim, Islam is an ideology.

The media pushing the neo nazi white supremacist shit should be a red flag "because he wore black boots"

So where do we stand now? Still a refugee, Muslim, ISIS member?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36874497

Which is weird because you knew it was Muslim refugee day ago

And therein lies the answer to bb's question...

Try http://www.farmersonly.com

islamist haters shout at memorial... in Germany.

really serious situation. Their problems are going to

continue, thanks to what Obamao, higgardly want to keep doing.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/07/25/muslims-disrupt-mourners-at-munich-memorial-with-shouts-of-allahu-akbar/

Archived