THE BROWNS BOARD

Rafael Cruz and Lee Harvey Oswald

Well … DID Ted Cruz’s Dad Help Kill JFK? Or Even Something WORSE?

Donald Trump really wants to know. Just keep in mind, he's merely asking questions. Just simple innocent questions about what Ted Cruz's dad had to do with the assassination of an American President. That's all. See, nobody has explained the picture that the National Enquirer has and someone should explain it...

First, the facts. Here's what we know:

1) Ted Cruz has a dad. Note the gender specificity. These fake culture wars are a distraction.
2) Ted Cruz's gross "male" "dad" has been in photographs. They use light to record images. Images of people's faces.
3) John F. Kennedy had a face. ON HIS HEAD. THE HEAD WHERE HE WAS SHOT.

These are not merely questions that need to be answered. You must understand that by raising these issues, we are necessarily implicating him in a conspiracy. We are tying him to it. We are saying "look, the face thing! And remember the part about gender??"

OR:

1. Trump has tiny hands
2. OJ was innocent because his hands were too large for those gloves
3. I'm not saying Trump did it, I'm just asking questions, and pointing out that his hands would have fit comfortably inside those gloves.

OR:

Ted Cruz turns 46 this year. JFK was 46 when he was shot. U.S. Route 46 ends at George Washington Bridge. TED CRUZ KILLED GEORGE WASHINGTON.

Sure he is. But he didn't accuse him of anything. Basically just said it sounded fishy. And it does, doesn't it?

No...

It was a mistake by Trump who was criticized by almost everyone for saying it. It was what I call an unforced error. It gave all the critics of Trump the chance to come after him for promoting conspiracy theories and it was totally unnecessary for him to do it. He said this the very day Cruz got clobbered in Indiana ending his presidential bid. These are things Trump needs to avoid, you get into the weeds doing this and it ends up being a distraction. Trump has plenty of ammunition to go after Hildebeast and he should stay on message and keep hammering her daily. On this he can count on the support of all republicans.

I blame Cruz for not endorsing Trump last night but I'm not sure orchestrating the booing was a good thing as it made it into much more than it was, the media went after it and focused on it and some of the good things like Walkers, Rubio's and Pence's speeches got lost.

I, for one, thought it was hilarious.

I, for one, thought it was hilarious.

You are a Trump supporter (but hopefully not one of those who would still support Trump if he shot someone in the street as Trump stated). Actually think about how lowly Trump thinks of some of his own supporters by saying that.

Anyway Trump won the primaries with 14 million votes and he will probably need 65 million votes or so to win the general election so he shouldn't want to get a reputation for chasing conspiracy theories to the 50 plus million new voters he is going to need to vote for him.

Update: maybe I am wrong about Trump chasing conspiracy theories hurting him among the public:

Donald Trump is full of conspiracies—and many believe him

Sometimes, Donald Trump sounds as though he is just passing on information, as he did after Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia died. “They say they found a pillow on his face,” Trump told a radio interviewer, “which is a pretty unusual place to find a pillow.”

Other times, he seems to be wondering aloud, as he did when he suggested the Clintons might have been involved in what he termed the “very fishy” 1993 suicide of former White House aide Vince Foster.

More famously, he helped drive the so-called birther movement, insisting that President Obama was not born in the United States and that investigators he had sent to Hawaii would expose “one of the greatest cons in the history of politics and beyond.”

Trump’s affinity for conspiracy theories might seem the stuff of a few kooks and cranks living in their parents’ basement. But far from being a marginal phenomenon, conspiracy theories have always been part of the American political landscape and are believed by more than 55 percent of the public — a group that cuts across race, gender, income, and political affiliation, according to researchers and polls.

The surprising breadth of conspiracy beliefs shows that while Trump’s rhetoric may repel a large segment of voters, it is also tapping a deep vein of thought among Americans who distrust elites and suspect that larger, darker forces are orchestrating domestic and world events.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/06/30/some-they-sound-crazy-but-trump-conspiracy-theories-resonate-with-wide-swath-public/7HFzyTzJAio6vn0QGGcTdO/story.html

Thanks...

Not sure a vague resemblance between a face in a grainy video and an old passport photo qualifies as "evidence", but then as The Donald has said Lyin' Ted "hasn't denied it". But I guess if he had, then that would have settled things... ;)

Plus doesn't pass the smell test of a staunch, anti-Castro man to be handing out "Hands off Cuba" leaflets... does it?

Archived