THE BROWNS BOARD

Rafael Cruz and Lee Harvey Oswald

So I've heard it reported on many news outlets that Donald Trump supposedly accused Ted's father of being involved in the Kennedy assassination. I haven't found any evidence of that have you? There is the photograph where he's apparently standing close to Oswald butt I can't find any evidence that Trump actually said he was involved in assassination attempt.

Has anyone else or is this just another case of yellow journalism in America?

WSS

That was from a while ago, no?

The photograph? Yes I guess it was if Oswald was still living...

Just a commentary on shitty journalism, this seems to be hailed as the truth buy more than one media Outlet. It's an accusation Trump never made. Just pointed out that the two were together.

WSS

The photograph? Yes I guess it was if Oswald was still living...

Just a commentary on shitty journalism, this seems to be hailed as the truth buy more than one media Outlet. It's an accusation Trump never made. Just pointed out that the two were together.

WSS

No, the claim. A few months back when Teddy the Hispanadian was still in the race.

Trump: Cruz's dad "was with" Lee Harvey Oswald

In the latest unsubstantiated claim from GOP front-runner Donald Trump, the business mogul is suggesting that Rafael Cruz, the father of Ted Cruz, was involved with Kennedy assassin Lee Harvey Oswald.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-cruzs-dad-was-with-lee-harvey-oswald/

higgardly is equally as bad ....

you are ignorantly emotionally knee jerking again.

Did you knee yourself in the nose this time, Cleve?

gee, obaMao's father was a back activist.. avowed communist...

but no matter to libs and the lib media.

You mean the guy that left when Jr was 2 and basically had no hand in raising him? I mean, I get that christians believe the 'sins of the father' etc but that's a stretch.

Uh he was with him. A couple feet away. That's all anybody said.

WSS

It was a mistake by Trump who was criticized by almost everyone for saying it. It was what I call an unforced error. It gave all the critics of Trump the chance to come after him for promoting conspiracy theories and it was totally unnecessary for him to do it. He said this the very day Cruz got clobbered in Indiana ending his presidential bid. These are things Trump needs to avoid, you get into the weeds doing this and it ends up being a distraction. Trump has plenty of ammunition to go after Hildebeast and he should stay on message and keep hammering her daily. On this he can count on the support of all republicans.

I blame Cruz for not endorsing Trump last night but I'm not sure orchestrating the booing was a good thing as it made it into much more than it was, the media went after it and focused on it and some of the good things like Walkers, Rubio's and Pence's speeches got lost.

You mean the guy that left when Jr was 2 and basically had no hand in raising him? I mean, I get that christians believe the 'sins of the father' etc but that's a stretch.

you mean...

Dreams from My Father - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreams_from_My_Father

Wikipedia

Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance is a memoir by Barack Obama, who would later be elected U.S. President, that chronicles the events of ...

Publisher‎: ‎Times Books‎ (1995); ‎Three R... Pages‎: ‎403 (1995); 442 (2004)

Author‎: ‎Barack Obama Publication date‎: ‎July 18, 1995; August ...

you mean...

Dreams from My Father - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreams_from_My_Father

Wikipedia

Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance is a memoir by Barack Obama, who would later be elected U.S. President, that chronicles the events of ...

Publisher‎: ‎Times Books‎ (1995); ‎Three R... Pages‎: ‎403 (1995); 442 (2004)

Author‎: ‎Barack Obama Publication date‎: ‎July 18, 1995; August ...

It's on my reading pile and I'll let you know but as I understand it it chronicles his journey after he found out his dad died.

In other words nobody accused him of having anything to do with the assassination. Just pointing out that they were in the same room prior to it.

Isn't that Bill Ayers in the background?

Seriously... immediately flashed to the movie JFK when I saw Oswald and leaflets in what appears to be NOLA. Would not surprise if Cruz's Dad was part of the Cuba Freedom movement... or whatever it was called.

Either that or Cruz Sr. is Forest Gump... or Zelig...

Isn't that Bill Ayers in the background?

Seriously... immediately flashed to the movie JFK when I saw Oswald and leaflets in what appears to be NOLA. Would not surprise if Cruz's Dad was part of the Cuba Freedom movement... or whatever it was called.

Either that or Cruz Sr. is Forest Gump... or Zelig...

What's the difference? It's not a stretch to think he could have been in the same room is it? Beyond that no evidence whatsoever they had anything in common.

If you think it's Photoshop there we are.

WSS

What's the difference? It's not a stretch to think he could have been in the same room is it? Beyond that no evidence whatsoever they had anything in common.

If you think it's Photoshop there we are.

Sorry... I was not clear. I think the photo can both be real and still say nothing about an association between Cruz and Oswald beyond the Free Cuba movement.

In my mind it's a big leap from leaflets to assassination plots. Smaller minds may find no such challenge.

Better?

Sorry... I was not clear. I think the photo can both be real and still say nothing about an association between Cruz and Oswald beyond the Free Cuba movement.

In my mind it's a big leap from leaflets to assassination plots. Smaller minds may find no such challenge.

Better?

It's fine. Did somebody say there was more to it than the two us being together in the room? And were they not?

WSS

It's fine. Did somebody say there was more to it than the two us being together in the room? And were they not?

I believe that would be Trump...

Trump proclaimed in a May 3 interview on “Fox and Friends” that Cruz’s “father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald’s being, you know, shot! I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous … And nobody even brings it up. I mean, they don’t even talk about that, that was reported and nobody talks about it. But I think it’s horrible, I think it’s absolutely horrible, that a man can go and do that, what he’s saying there.”

Trump later added, “I mean what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald, shortly before the death – before the shooting? It’s horrible.”

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/07/trump-defends-oswald-claim/

And apparently the picture is also of them having breakfast together???

Donald Trump doubled down on his baseless insinuation that a photograph published by the National Enquirer shows Ted Cruz’s father with “crazy Lee Harvey Oswald having breakfast.”

A day after accepting the Republican presidential nomination, Trump touted the national tabloid as a credible source worthy of a Pulitzer Prize, and said the newspaper would not have run the photo if it was “wrong.”

I was wrong about the leaflet's organization, however. It was the "Communist", "Fair Play for Cuba". So a refugee from Cuba, who has denounced the Castro regime loud and long, once handed out pro-Castro flyers?

And if you believe any of the theories about it the pro-castro folks in conjunction with the mob May well have been involved in the Kennedy assassination. But one more time Trump did not say he was involved just hyperventilated about the fact that he was hanging out in the same room.

Same as you guys would do if Trump's old man hung out with Manson or Gavrilo Princip.

:)

WSS

Archived