THE BROWNS BOARD

Rep calls for hillary to be hung at the national mall...

Clevfan4life

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Social is tricky

I know its so hard to figure out....will this get retweeted or not....will my employer find out i advocate stringing people up in public? Does anyone even read/care about this shit? I mean if there was only some ocean of precedent of how tweeting your unfiltered thoughts from the darkest recesses of ur mind can turn out.......

WV politicians of all stripes are fucking worthless. They squabbled forever over a religious freedoms bill that was just a backdoor to fucking over whichever boogie man was popular that week. It was dead in the water from the start but they chose to fight over it instead of passing a budget.

They ended up fleecing the tax payers for a couple hundred grand more due to extended sessions before passing a budget that is unsustainable and merely kicks the can down the road.

Crowell is an athlete, his lapses in judgement result in loss of yards. An airline pilot exhibits that kind of lapse of judgement, well......

Not the point. An athlete is a role model in the community whether he likes it or not. I would not have been surprised or sympathetic had he been cut. Not quite the same applies to an airline pilot - if the company fires him, then I'll have no sympathy (or shock) but he's not a spokesperson for that company like Crowell is for the browns.

The athlete role model thing is long overblown. If ur a parent and you allow your kids that fantasy world, thsn i have zero sympathy when that athllete invariably slapsva wonan around ir shoots himself in the dick proving he's good for running, jumping and whatnot......and norhing else.

The athlete role model thing is long overblown. If ur a parent and you allow your kids that fantasy world, thsn i have zero sympathy when that athllete invariably slapsva wonan around ir shoots himself in the dick proving he's good for running, jumping and whatnot......and norhing else.

So you're happy that sportspeople are just accepted as being drug taking/woman abusing/racist/criminal/whatever because hey they play sports and therefore that's how they are? You don't think we should hold people to a higher standard? I mean, just because a career isn't an overtly intellectual one, doesn't mean you automatically get a free pass at being a waste. Look at Steve, for example - singing is quite like sports, in that you're born with a talent, work hard, and get some recognition, and although it's not a particularly academic vocation, we don't just assume that Steve is going around killing cops or whatever. Same deal with things like acting, or other sports like tennis. You don't just assume that Roger Federer is doing anything untowards because he plays sports for a living.

Im done expecting athletes to be solid citizens. Which is a big reason why i dont follow sports in general like i used to. They're all cunts in some form or another. Im sick of em tbh.

Call me crazy but I expect, however unlikely, everyone to be solid citizens, regardless of occupation (or lack thereof). And more so those who have been given a golden ticket like professional sports.

I refuse to overvalue these people anymore. Frankly they make way too much money than their worth to society. Sports in general is way too elevated. We get nothing done in our society but we get new itwats every 6 months and we get to slob on these athletes like their demi gods. The're worthless almost to the last one. They do hardly anything of lasting tangible value for society.

Its great the cavs won a championship right? Was monday any different? No it wasnt.

Alright im interested, where you going with this? As per the question theres certainly more airline pilots in the world than there are nfl rb's

my guess is that it's easier to find a suitable replacement airline pilot than nfl running back.

Just a minute did this guy say that Hillary should be murdered or she should be executed if found guilty for treason?

(And she has yet to be found guilty of treason and probably won't. Thank you Obama. :) )

WSS

Well, tried and then killed, meaning the trial would be irrelevant.

Just a minute did this guy say that Hillary should be murdered or she should be executed if found guilty for treason?

(And she has yet to be found guilty of treason and probably won't. Thank you Obama. :) )

WSS

It really doesnt matter, i cant stand the woman but this constsnt inflammatory rhetoric has to be made an example of. Ffs you guys get ur hose shot right up ur twats when obama asks people to understand how the blm movement came about. But people like palin and this new fgt make overt references to shootin and killin and hangin but then twat out of it saying awww i didnt mean nothin by it.....they constantly get free passes.

Its getting to the point where some blm ngr could scream kill whitey and id be nonplussed cause its just more of the same shit out of both sides. Im serious liberals and conservatives in this country almost need rounded up and put in some aushwitz type camps. Im getting really sick of all these monkeys keeping this society from fixin what needs fixed

Archived