THE BROWNS BOARD

DieHard is the most logical/informed poster

One Post

Someone has to step up and deliver a message. A sermon if you will let me explain.

A sermon is a message given that brings everyone together in the same idea. It's oft confused with religion but in fact it leaves with everyone having the same message.

You are Rev DieHard. Teach us well and give us the knowledge to make us all better citizens.

Someone has to step up and deliver a message. A sermon if you will let me explain.

A sermon is a message given that brings everyone together in the same idea. It's oft confused with religion but in fact it leaves with everyone having the same message.

You are Rev DieHard. Teach us well and give us the knowledge to make us all better citizens.

Stuart

Try and each you something? He's good, but not that good.

Go easy on DH, cool? He's an older gentlemen. Maybe start with some over the pants stuff. Friction burn sucks but its whatevs at that age.

Silver lining, all the liquids that leak out of everywhere act as natural lubricant.

Go easy on DH, cool? He's an older gentlemen. Maybe start with some over the pants stuff. Friction burn sucks but its whatevs at that age.

He knows I'm just messing with him. He is my fav poster on here tho. I like when he's a fuckin dick.

Yes. Read his words and learn. One could only hope to absorb a fraction of his wisdom for free so keep reading.

While I'm sure he could blow us away with his detailed analysis of which convenience store vodka is better, Popov or Gordon's, I doubt the proverbial well of DH's knowledge goes much deeper than that.

Archived