THE BROWNS BOARD

On to Denver.....

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Browns will beat Baltimore.

they will eliminate the dumb mistakes, and penalties...

and Bowe will show up and be superman.....

our running game will go wild,

and Hartline will come back in and make Bowe look like a superman mini-me...

and the defense will shut out the ratbirds.

Browns will win - 2-0 (the defense scored a safety)

I haven't watched Baltimore play yet this year but I obviously know they're struggling. Isn't Steve Smith hurt? That's like our ray of hope. If Smith plays, that's a stud WR we can't cover and they have Flacco to get him the ball. Game over, we can't hang with that unless their O line shits the bed against one of the worst front 7's in football and we miraculously get in Flacco's face all day long.

The difference between McCown and Rivers was not much. Other than throwing the ball away, they had almost the same game.

The Browns lost because our defense is probably the worst in the league.

SD had 3 backup OL playing and only 2 healthy 3rd string WR's playing most of the game, and SD went up and down the field on us.

It wasn't much. The real difference was Rivers burned us nearly every time we blitzed by getting rid of the ball. I'm not sure any QB on our roster would've handled the blitz that well.

Yep...we lost 30-27 and on the very last play......and killed ourselves with correctable mistakes....

Yet, to read a lot of this you'd think we got blown out or something.....and it's time to gut the team and or FO.....

Time to cut the grass...

I haven't watched Baltimore play yet this year but I obviously know they're struggling. Isn't Steve Smith hurt? That's like our ray of hope. If Smith plays, that's a stud WR we can't cover and they have Flacco to get him the ball.

I've seen every game... they're bad. Were already bad on D and then lost Suggs.

On O Flacco has been off this year, but has been missing Perriman who is close to returning. And Forsett woke up vs. PTG... just what we needed.

And, yes, Smith is hurt. Cracked some vertebrae (transverse) vs. PTG Thursday nite. He's going to miss a few weeks.

For the last 3-4 years we have given Baltimore fits home or away if we just could close out a game. Connor Shaw played a hell of a game to the end and I see us doing the same this week. Now Lets Finish these Ratbirds Off in their Place. Go Browns!!

If you can't beat a team minus three starters on the o-line, minus Gates, minus a couple starting wrs- well, it doesn't much matter who we play, no?

The difference between Rivers and McClown was glaring.

Horta how can you key in on McCown on this loss? honestly I think he played a solid game

Maybe a Mod can strike through "Denver" in the title and add "Baltimore" as it is time to move on...

Ha. I asked my drunken brother who we were playing next and he slurred Denver.

And you thought starting "On to..." threads was easy. Better leave it to the Pros from now on...

I believe the Browns are going to bounce back, and kick ratbirds' asses.

Bowe will show up, and actually play like he gives a crap.

The DC will be watching film, and he'll be seeing that tinkering in

minute detail is causing problems. He'll call a defense meeting, and

he'll say "I'm sorry - it's on me, not you guys, and I see the problems

I'm causing, and I won't screw with the defense anymore, and will

stop assuming what the offense will do."

And nothing will go right for the ratbirds, and the refs can't even make

enough stupidass calls and nocalls for the ratbirds to make a difference....

BROWNS 51

ratbirds 15

Maybe a Mod can strike through "Denver" in the title and add "Baltimore" as it is time to move on...

And you thought starting "On to..." threads was easy. Better leave it to the Pros from now on...

I'm going to leave it with the wrong team, I like the mojo, and the drunkenness of it.

New Browns Board tradition if we win.

Z

--and no new thread needed next week if we lose

PFF gave McCown an elite grade. +3.8. For comparison's sake, if he did that in every game, he would have edged Aaron Rodgers for best in the league last year.

If Frogs had wings, they wouldn't bump their ass when they hop.....

And when some of the mods turn against the team it's time to burn it all down.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/power-rankings

http://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/rankings/

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/powerrankings

25, 29, 28, 30, 28= 28th dregs of the NFL Mr. Sunshine. Dead last in defense. You are what your record says you are.

I'm going to leave it with the wrong team, I like the mojo, and the drunkenness of it.

Z

10-4...

Talk to me at the end of the season soju.

Z

Great call and admirable thread conservation... So on we go. Hell, might ride this "On to..." all the way through Week 17.

Offensively, Denver is struggling.

Defensively, not so much. But I actually think our quick, controlled passing game has a chance against them. Pass to set up the run has a chance. The issue is being consistent enough to put together long drives against a very strong D.

The Denver D

Broncos are now 5-0 and its NOT because of their offense. You can't run the ball against them and they don't give up big plays. They kept Oakland to 10 points at home today.

So, how will the Browns beat them this week? They have Ronnie Hillman and Cj Anderson who have disappeared so far. But the Browns are last against the run.

If I'm Pettine, I concentrate on STOPPING the run and pressuring Peyton (older than dirt) Manning. Knocking Manning around will assure us a win I guaranteeee it!

Archived