THE BROWNS BOARD

On to Denver.....

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

, and I think the Browns have a better D than the Vikings.

I know virtually nothing about the Vikings defense yet for some reason am incredibly incredulous at the above statement. Because what could be worse than the Browns defense? I think there are D1 offense's that might drop 30 on this defense.

I know virtually nothing about the Vikings defense yet for some reason am incredibly incredulous at the above statement. Because what could be worse than the Browns defense? I think there are D1 offense's that might drop 30 on this defense.

Miami defense just gave up over 200 yards on the ground today.

I don't know. They only beat Minnesota by 3, and I think the Browns have a better D than the Vikings. Peyton Manning is not what he used to be. Haden can shut Thomas down.

The Browns defense isn't better than anybody right now.

Did people here actually believe this team would have a better record than last years, rhetorical, I'll say it for 1,000th time 4 of our wins last year were against the same shit as us. This year the one win was against the Tennessee Browns. This team will be 4-12 or 5-11 again but you hope they find a better draft evaluation soon.

I don't know. They only beat Minnesota by 3, and I think the Browns have a better D than the Vikings. Peyton Manning is not what he used to be. Haden can shut Thomas down.

The Browns defense isn't better than ANYONE

Denver will score 40 on us

Did people here actually believe this team would have a better record than last years, rhetorical, I'll say it for 1,000th time 4 of our wins last year were against the same shit as us. This year the one win was against the Tennessee Browns. This team will be 4-12 or 5-11 again but you hope they find a better draft evaluation soon.

Looking at the schedule, the Browns will be lucky to win 3 games

Browns = Finding new and exciting way to lose every week.

Browns = Finding new and exciting way to lose every week.

Next week, Peyton Manning will run for a 60-yard TD in OT. And the Browns will miss 12 tackles on the play and get called for 6 penalties

We

are

not

playing

Denver

next...

Does it really matter who we play next?

Denver, Balt, Pittpuke, Cincy,

We will lose them all

We

are

not

playing

Denver

next...

If you can't beat a team minus three starters on the o-line, minus Gates, minus a couple starting wrs- well, it doesn't much matter who we play, no?

The difference between Rivers and McClown was glaring.

If you can't beat a team minus three starters on the o-line, minus Gates, minus a couple starting wrs- well, it doesn't much matter who we play, no?

The difference between Rivers and McClown was glaring.

The difference between McCown and Rivers was not much. Other than throwing the ball away, they had almost the same game.

The Browns lost because our defense is probably the worst in the league.

SD had 3 backup OL playing and only 2 healthy 3rd string WR's playing most of the game, and SD went up and down the field on us.

Baltimore first. They'll lose to Baltimore because they always do. And if you think Aqib Talib won't shut down the Browns receiver you haven't been watching. Sure Manning is old. He should retire and let the young guy play. Then the Broncos won't have to rely on defense so much. In the meantime they come to Cleveland in two weeks. Browns defense will do to Manning what they did to Luck last year. But we will still lose.

Does it really matter who we play next?

... it doesn't much matter who we play, no?

I just want to be sure the team at least travels to the right city...

I just want to be sure the team at least travels to the right city...

They don't call you Tour for nothing ;). When you get to the OL tape 3rd- 4th Qrt. watched a replay that showed JT or Joel pancake slamming some flying defender please make my week.thanks

Archived