THE BROWNS BOARD

Kathy Hutchins Memorial Baseball Fantasy League

Zombo

It is time for our Browns Board Fantasy Baseball League, which is now forever named after our beloved "Mom", Kathy.

It is a twelve team league and we have 11 returning players, so sorry I can open it up for everybody, but we do need one player.

Qualifications: You are Browns fan that enjoys, and understands baseball, and you'll stay with your team throughout the season and keep it updated even if all hop is lost.

Beanpot is the commish, so if you want to join PM me your e-mail and I will forward it to him and he will send you the invite. we've had this league going since about 1999 and it is a lot of fun ... Yahoo League 5x5 rotisserie.

Play Ball!

Zombo

Z,

Is this a situation where you can set your lineups in advance? I'm tying the knot in June and won't want to be near a computer for a few weeks. I'd be interested but if it's a daily thing I don't wanna ruin it for other people.

You don't have to check your lineup everyday, but I'd say you need to at least once a week or you are going to be playing injured players and pitchers who aren't starting. So if you think you could log in at least once a week during the wedding/honeymoon stuff, then go for it.

Zombo

You don't have to check your lineup everyday, but I'd say you need to at least once a week or you are going to be playing injured players and pitchers who aren't starting. So if you think you could log in at least once a week during the wedding/honeymoon stuff, then go for it.

Zombo

Thanks Z, go ahead and let utzie take it. Appreciate the opportunity but with my wedding I could see being too distracted for late May into June and wouldn't want to ruin it for you all. Good luck everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I prefer Yahoo's fantasy app over ESPN's. It's easier to navigate and switch between leagues compared to ESPN's. I'd say about 90% of the time I use the mobile app over the computer and I've never had any problems with it.

Personally, I prefer Yahoo's fantasy app over ESPN's. It's easier to navigate and switch between leagues compared to ESPN's. I'd say about 90% of the time I use the mobile app over the computer and I've never had any problems with it.

ESPN has a quick tab to let you change leagues with two clicks....ESPN has a much better format for setting lineups and free agents. Also prefer Espns search tools. I hate the apps.

• 2 weeks later...

who's choice was it to have a draft in the middle of the day on Easter Sunday?

Beanpot set up the league, he probably didn't realize it. I know I didn't realize it until yesterday. I autodrafted. And will still kick everyone's ass.

Zombo

• 5 months later...

And the two guys talking smack about their draft battled for tor the top spot all year and finished 1-2 and the Winner is....

Zombo's Naples Seamen!

baseball%20standings_zpsvu3wqbas.png

Trout had a great year, as did Prince Fielder, and a guy that started my season as my backup at third base, Nolan Arenedo, ended up hitting 42 Home runs.

But my MVP trophy goes to Jake Arrietta, who saved my ass in the pitching categories: 22 wins, 236 k's, 1.77 ERA, 0.86 WHIP ... Wow.

This is my first win since 2003, after finishing second 6 times in that span. We were starting to get a bridesmaid complex in the Seamen clubhouse

profile_zpszia56dm0.png

So now, as the current belt-holder in College Pick 'em, Basketball and Baseball .. I am going for the "Zombo Slam" ... Four belts in a calendar year.

Zombo's Coon Dawgs are 4-0 in NFL League 4 ... Just sayin'

Zombo

Archived