THE BROWNS BOARD

Happy Hump Day!

Tour2ma

It's been 107 days since the Pats comeback over the Falcons in the Super Bowl...

It's 107 days until the Pats host the Chiefs in the 2017 Week-One opener...

Tempus fugit...

... and Go Browns!

It's been 107 days since the Pats comeback over the Falcons in the Super Bowl...

It's 107 days until the Pats host the Chiefs in the 2017 Week-One opener...

Tempus fugit...

... and Go Browns!

Wow big hump day....I thought you were talking about Wednesday. :huh:

....and once you've an old retired fart they start running together, I just 10 minutes ago told my wife I thought it was the weekend.

....and once you've an old retired fart they start running together, I just 10 minutes ago told my wife I thought it was the weekend.

And sentences begin to become incoherent run-on ones too. :P:D

And sentences begin to become incoherent run-on ones too. :P:D

"Get off my lawn dammit".

Didyoumeantosay, "Getoffmylawndammit?"

Wow big hump day....I thought you were talking about Wednesday. :huh:

I have to admit... sometimes I have to check the upper right corner of my DTV "info" screen...

And I have a working wife to help me keep track!

Hump Day my arss? It's Memorial Day Weekend Saturday almost 3pm & Am struggling between watching Old Fogies Golf or ARM-WRESTLING ON TV..I want my childhood back..(maybe some Johnny Bench Baseball is on)

Hump Day? It's Memorial Day Weekend Saturday almost 3pm & Am struggling between watching Old Fogies Golf or ARM-WRESTLING ON TV..I want my childhood back..(maybe some Johnny Bench Baseball is on)

Ha......sittin on my ass till now.....maybe cut a lil grass and the long ones too.....then energized for 2 days of fishing at the cabin...smokin and boozin in the woods.....till me and the dog come home.....no TV in those plans tho

Deep Sea Fishing plans got blown up by the weather..the back-up plan is to stay out of wives cleaning & cooking in house. Mean while I'll make working noises in the garage to armwrestling ..this buds for my wife

have two fields...about 9 acres to disc and plant with hay, and a few other things, entire garden

to get tilled and planted, planning on going camping and fishing more afterwards, working on

a new green tomato cake/cookie recipe, pulling weeds out of 500 strawberry plants from last year,

looking to buy a 2006 Toyota Tundra truck sometime or another, making sun tea most days,

grilling steaks and burgers, can't wait to try veggies...keeping the 32 trays of plants watered

in the greenhouse....

that is just the top of the list. It's fun being retired and waiting for the first Browns game that counts....

Summer just hit East Texas like a freight train... upper 80's and humid as hell.

I'm too old for this shit...

Summer just hit East Texas like a freight train... upper 80's and humid as hell.

Wuss :P

EDIT: I say this as I prepare to drive to Colo. this Th where they just had 36 inches of snow in Estes Park at my brother's house. Highs in the 60's lows in the mid 40's our first week there. :D

Spent the whole weekend laid up with a shitty summer cold. Just hope it does not turn into a sinus infection (which happens regularly when I get a cold). Only thing I could accomplish was to spend a little time with my nephew who was in town from Florida.

Move back to sunny NE Ohio? With global warming it might be the new retiree mecca of the USA unless you like Canada better.

That's not true, we elected The Donald and he's going to fix everything. ;)

Right after Mar Lago goes under. Please don't bury him there. He is likely to pop back up and deny he is under water. :lol:

Right after Mar Lago goes under. Please don't bury him there. He is likely to pop back up and deny he is under water. :lol:

Well after talking with the Pope I think he's rethinking the global warming thing.

But I'm rooting big time for his tax, regulation, infrastructure, business in general plans.

Just thinking all of south Florida and the trillions of dollars of real estate will make a great fish habitat!

Ha had to unlock it to get in the last word. It is OT. Those maps are interesting. I've said for a long time if the Ross Ice Shelf in Antarctica collapses- it's curtains. Maybe Z locked it because the Real Estate market in Naples will be going bye-bye if it comes to pass. The future of Naples Real Estate. :)

stilt-house-in-water.jpg

Archived