THE BROWNS BOARD

Terrell Davis: The Big Pussy

One Post

Writing great songs is one thing and being a guitar master is another. Some people think "like a rolling Stone" is the greatest rock song. Certainly rolling Stone magazine named it as such and Dylan made his career on great songs...but they're intermediate guitar parts at best. Same with "American pie" and countless other great songs. Guitar virtuosity is not necessarily always appreciated. For instance I find Steve vai mostly unlistenable.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice guitar thread.

If one of you mods aren't busy tonight maybe you can make a new thread and move them all there? :huh:

That would be nice.

This guy is pretty great at guitar but I can't imagine he's sold many records

1) He plays with a scalloped finger board, *raisted frets, fingers never touch the fretboard

2) I dated his ex GF Mistress M7, well, kind of. Long story, but, no shit. Great, girl. Crazy, had has her share of trouble. But WOW WOW WOW..........................Ghoolie know how to pick em.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/belle-of-the-ball-gag-6432774

Oh, sorry does your butthole hurt because we're not talking about Terrell Davis?

No but I'd hate to see the gitars get lost on this thread. And who's Terrell Davis? :lol:

Archived