THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board All Time NFL Draft

The Gipper

I'm selecting Ray Lewis. MLB for the Baltimore Ravens. This guy was one of the best at his position and a force on the inside.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, just seen Marcus took him a while ago- lol.

Ok, then I'm going to go with The Wizard of Oz, Ozzie Newsome- TE of Cleveland Browns

I want to take this opportunity to apologize for not participating in this draft! I signed up for it. To those of you who have carried on Thank you! Life is my only excuse!

Thanks Gerry aka BrownsnMopar......

I want to take this opportunity to apologize for not participating in this draft! I signed up for it. To those of you who have carried on Thank you! Life is my only excuse!

Thanks Gerry aka BrownsnMopar......

Nothing to apologize for. We were informed about your Dad. May good memories eventually replace the loss you feel.

As noted before, Marcus's father passed away, and I don't think he is back in the swing again. Ergo, on his behalf I will make a pick.

With this, again, if he comes in and wants to change it he is free to do so, as long as he has not taken someone previously selected.

The pick is:

Bruce Matthews OG Houston Oilers

He had already picked a QB and a defender, so I gave him someone to protect his Joe Montana selection.

Those are good picks. Thanks for making them for me. This was fun I wouldn't mind seeing how it would play out if were to do more rounds.

Browns Mopar is on the Clock....for the final pick.....of THIS round.

If you all would like to continue this for another round....I am good with that. But I would change it up somewhat: A. Rounds will continue to be 32 choices....but I will not assign a choice. Anyone can make a pick...with one caveat: you cannot make two picks in a row. If you make a pick you must wait until someone else takes a pick. The second round shoujld go a lot faster this way, fair to say?

Let me know if you think this is a good way to proceed.

I'll play.

#35    Austin's own Dick "Night Train" Lane-DB last with the Detroit Lions. One of the most fierce hitters ever in the NFL once had 14 interceptions in a 12 game season, but it was his later outlawed clothesline tackles that players feared most. He actually only attended a Jr. College and walked on with the LA Rams. Eventually voted in 1999 as one of the 20 all time great NFL players by The Sporting News.

By the way, even if you have not participated before, you are free to participate now.  Again, only two rules:  1. Obviously, you cannot pick someone who has already been taken, and 2. You can only make 1 pick at time. When you make a pick...give someone else a chance..

No one else wants to post a pick?  How about this one....following TexasAg's lead. With the #37 pick in the All Time NFL draft, the selection is:

Fritz Pollard QB  Akron Pros

The first listed QB to ever win an NFL title....right here in my town.  And he was black.

Akron.png

I think it's supposed to be my pick if I counted the order right...

Can I draft Paul Brown for Head Coach??

Okay, I'd like to select Clay Mattthews Jr. 

Archived