THE BROWNS BOARD

Playoffs start

Browns149

I think he did tie him.....he had a chance to beat his record, but didn't.

I wasn't 100% sure if it was tie/pass and I was too lazy to look it up so I guessed tie. Any time you pass Jordan it's a BIG deal in anything.

Lebron is awesome, no doubt. This series goes 5 and I don't anticipate either of the next two being any closer than 10-15 points. Cleveland will have their hands full in the Finals. The Cavs can win but I'd be surprised if the ESPN BPI was any greater than 42%. Hope it's as good as last year

well, there ya go. James passed hokey M Jordan in points scored, Shaq had a big toe attack, the Cavs

really let Boston have it. Boston didn't have the lead once in the entire game.

Clash of the Giants coming up. I despise the warriors and their dirty play.

Imo LeBron and Durant match up decides the series. Durant had the highest production and his opponents had the teams lowest production allowed. His on court off court was night and day. GS lost key players to obtain Durant. They are not the same team without him. Their only skid this year was without him. LeBron has owned Durant his entire career

Curry is the greatest shooter I've ever seen but lacks super athlete ability and kyrie is a perfect match. Fast enough to not be exposed on D and skilled enough to score on him.

If GS chooses again to not let Love beat them and live with the out come we win this series in 6. He is the one player they can control and outcome will be bad for GS. The sacrifice will come at a great cost. The floor will stay spread and LeBron and Kyrie own them inside

Just want to be on record saying it.

Kyrie is amazing - the most amazing player in the NBA, I guess. He is that amazing.

some of the stuff he does...

I've never seen before - anywhere.

GO CAVS !!!!

Kyrie is amazing - the most amazing player in the NBA, I guess. He is that amazing.

some of the stuff he does...

I've never seen before - anywhere.

GO CAVS !!!!

Kyrie outplayed Curry in last years Finals but he isn't a top 10 NBA player.

Kyrie outplayed Curry in last years Finals but he isn't a top 10 NBA player.

Curry was hurting all of the 2016 Finals and it showed. This year with added support and a healthier Curry no wonder GS is favored, the CAVS will need some super effort to get a lead in this series.

Curry was hurting all of the 2016 Finals and it showed. This year with added support and a healthier Curry no wonder GS is favored, the CAVS will need some super effort to get a lead in this series.

Cavs defense is going to have to be very good.

Archived