THE BROWNS BOARD

Top FBI investigator quits Meuller's pro-Comey/pro-clinton political "hit squad"

calfoxwc

It appears you have placed your own biased conclusions here instead of what the article actually says. I could just as easily conclude he was leaking investigative material to the trump admin. and was sent to fetch coffee cups in human resources. But I don't because I don't know that, so it would be that conjecture word again which is what yours is at this point.

From the article (which is not the one you posted on a different subject): "It's unclear why Strzok stepped away from Mueller's team of nearly two dozen lawyers, investigators and administrative staff. Strzok, who has spent much of his law enforcement career working counterintelligence cases and has been unanimously praised by government officials who spoke with ABC News, is now working for the FBI's human resources division."

Here is the correct article: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/special-counsels-russia-probe-loses-top-fbi-investigator/story?id=49249486

It appears you have placed your own biased conclusions here instead of what the article actually says. I could just as easily conclude he was leaking investigative material to the trump admin. and was sent to fetch coffee cups in human resources. But I don't because I don't know that, so it would be that conjecture word again which is what yours is at this point.

From the article (which is not the one you posted on a different subject): "It's unclear why Strzok stepped away from Mueller's team of nearly two dozen lawyers, investigators and administrative staff. Strzok, who has spent much of his law enforcement career working counterintelligence cases and has been unanimously praised by government officials who spoke with ABC News, is now working for the FBI's human resources division."

Here is the correct article: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/special-counsels-russia-probe-loses-top-fbi-investigator/story?id=49249486

Browns board political board, in a nutshell

It appears you have placed your own biased conclusions here instead of what the article actually says.TexAG

you are very observant. This particular time, you are correct. That is my opinion, derived from the information

in the article.

however, time and time again, you lefties deliberate on anything Trump does and says in the negative.

If Trump has oatmeal for breakfast, he's a racist because oatmeal is "white".

BTW, all this phony outrage over Trump's initial statement that all violence was bad, whatever it was

he exactly said... he was absolutely correct. The left wants only the white supremist and neonazi asswholes

to be made an issue of, to "false narrative" Trump out of election loss angst.

Anybody who says antifa and black lives matter were also violent... is said by the left to be a "racist".

However, they aren't fooling anyone not on the left. the antifa and blm were just as much asswholes.

Congrats to Trump for waiting on the FACTS instead of pulling an obamao, and knee jerking about how the Boston

police "acted stupidly" (the police were white, the professor was black), for just one example.

Can you imagine the hell from the left and msm if two black policemen got involved with a white prof, and the same

incident happened? ...and Trump said "the policemen acted stupidly"

You KNOW what would happen. and that is the prevalent take of liberals on this board like woody, and jblew,

to mention just two.

Gets tiresome sometimes hearing the same "you lefties" song and dance labeling of anyone who disagrees with you. Still hard for you to conceive of the fact there are a lot of people out here who are not ultra right wing or ultra left wing who think Trump is a poor excuse for a human being who has duped a lot of decent people into putting him in power. He is a sick lying fuck and it has nothing at all to do with politics. It's just who he is. I did my very best to convince all my conservative Republican friends to find a way to put forward any other conservative person they want, just not this very twisted individual. Now we all have to endure him until the rest of you wake up and pull the wool off of your eyes for the next election. My ultra alt-right brother must be smarter than you, because he has had enough of his embarrassment of a president.

Gets tiresome sometimes hearing the same "you lefties" song and dance labeling of anyone who disagrees with you. Still hard for you to conceive of the fact there are a lot of people out here who are not ultra right wing or ultra left wing who think Trump is a poor excuse for a human being who has duped a lot of decent people into putting him in power. He is a sick lying fuck and it has nothing at all to do with politics. It's just who he is. I did my very best to convince all my conservative Republican friends to find a way to put forward any other conservative person they want, just not this very twisted individual. Now we all have to endure him until the rest of you wake up and pull the wool off of your eyes for the next election. My ultra alt-right brother must be smarter than you, because he has had enough of his embarrassment of a president.

well, I didn't say "ultra". I said "lefties"

those who support candidates who want to abolish our 2nd Amendment - lefty. Those who want to control the obamaos/clintons/progressive mafia deep state... LEFTY. Those who hate losing the election - LEFTY. Those who demand that pres obamao

be treated wonderfully "to respect the office of president"....then turn around and ridicule Trump on stuff that has NO MERIT,

...LEFTIES.

Attributing mental illness and corruption to Trump out of election loss derangement syndrome -... LEFTY.

Ignoring the constant scandals of the clintons and obamaos etc etcetc... LEFTY.

Wearing only one shoe, on the rhetorical left foot - really tiresome. hillary the scumbucket anti-Constitution, pro-corruption,

etc etc etc... is the one who duped you lefties into voting for her, or some waste vote for a crazy third party.

If you support our 2nd Amendment, you had to vote for Trump. He backed it up. He nominated Gorsuch - an outstanding

pro-Constitution choice.

If that is what you are really honked off about, can't help ya - I ain't got no degree in psychology.

Archived