THE BROWNS BOARD

Illegal Alien raped 7 year old girl 'thousands of times'

These are the stories you see on Fox but not the nightly news. The nightly news ABC,CBS and NBC will consistently run stories that are sympathetic to illegal immigrants because that is the narrative they want to portray. Stories like this goes counter to their spin even if the truth is there is a downside to the illegal immigration

sickening. another one of woodpecker's "they just want a better life and dream the American Dream too" convicts that

should never have been in our country.

These are the stories you see on Fox but not the nightly news. The nightly news ABC,CBS and NBC will consistently run stories that are sympathetic to illegal immigrants because that is the narrative they want to portray. Stories like this goes counter to their spin even if the truth is there is a downside to the illegal immigration

I imagine it is easier to accept when it pushes the narrative you agree with

I would rather have the whole unvarnished truth and that is what true journalism should be about.

Right. But you're not getting that. I understand you don't think you're getting it in "MSM", but understand you aren't getting it on the very clearly right wing sites you visit either

But the title doesn't make sense?

Raped seven yr old girl thousandS of times. Do the math not the meth.

365 days in a week so three times a day is ove ONE thousand so plural is fucking six times a day within a year.

That's a sick horny muther fucker right there.

No no no, either you specifically denounce immigrant rapists or you are an immigrant rapist sympathizer. Your words.

Right, which I said mockingly as a parody of what I was told years ago in regards to stories about terrorism. Where I was called a terrorist sympathizer for not out right saying terrorism is bad. Of course it's bad. I'm saying this now to shine a light back on those that made those idiotic comments originally. Apparently that is being lost here

hypocrite birdbrain. woodpecker supports illegal immigrant crime.

"he thinks 'all votes matter, even illegal child rapist votes"

he's never denied it, so that means he supports it.

it's about his gay super special elite "rights"

Even if you're trolling, which I don't think you ever actually do (which given the context, is pretty unnerving), that post is basically proving my point.

I probably could have been more clear with the history behind what I was doing for the newer posters though.

sickening. another one of woodpecker's "they just want a better life and dream the American Dream too" convicts that

should never have been in our country.

Well to be fair American kids are much more attractive than children in third world shitholes so they are here for the opportunity to rape better looking children.

But as to the point, a thousand times seems a little exaggerated, you think? Someone would need the industrial size tube of Neosporin.

WSS

Well to be fair American kids are much more attractive than children in third world shitholes so they are here for the opportunity to rape better looking children.

But as to the point, a thousand times seems a little exaggerated, you think? Someone would need the industrial size tube of Neosporin.

WSS

http://www.defenders.org/woodpeckers/basic-facts

nonsense, maybe the perv was part woodpecker. they can peck with their tiny pecker 8-12 thousand times in one day.

Archived