THE BROWNS BOARD

For those who could not support Donald Trump

I have some provisions stowed away to last maybe 3 or 4 months in an emergency. I just think anything more for long term survival isn't something I want to do. I know of some who are in it for long term survival and it just seems like a rabbit hole that consumes them with trying to anticipate every need.

It is common sense though to know that if we have any kind of crisis(even something like a flu pandemic) that many people will panic and we see it over and over again with bad storms and such with a run on groceries and supplies and gas and in no time they are in short supply.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Note my bugout camper on the right in case my bunker gets flooded or invaded by alien nanobots lol

Found a picture of Cal outside the bunker on his property:

Screenshot_from_2015-07-14_121600.jpg

I have some provisions stowed away to last maybe 3 or 4 months in an emergency. I just think anything more for long term survival isn't something I want to do. I know of some who are in it for long term survival and it just seems like a rabbit hole that consumes them with trying to anticipate every need.

yep, there are things that don't last long term... A lot of stuff would be tasty only for so many months, or a few years,

medicines go bad after time. People have died getting stuck in snowstorms

and hiking/getting lost/injured...

Probably something big and terrible will never happen....but someday...what if it did, eh?

Thank God the wall isn't built yet. Loading up the car for the coming Apocalypse. Road trip!! :lol: :lol:

94286_Slab.jpg?v=20161107024611&width=45

I'm really getting good at this prediction stuff-from this mornings news: :lol: :lol:

Trump "Fire and Fury" Comments Ignite Gold Prices

Gold has held up remarkably well in the face of all-time stock market highs. Even though the DOW posted ten straight days of record closes, gold has not only been resilient, but has rallied nearly 10% so far in 2017.

Gold appeared to be heading back to $1250 an ounce on Tuesday, until President Trump directly and forcefully addressed the rising tensions between the U.S. and North Korea. He vowed "fire and fury the likes of which the world has never seen" to the North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on Tuesday afternoon, which caused an immediate $20/oz rally in gold and a 2.5% rally in silver.
While we certainly hope that this situation doesn't escalate further, it's important to recognize the immediate reaction by gold and silver to this news. Price movement over the past 24 hours only solidifies the role that precious metals play in the tightly knit global economy we live in today, and most experts agree that stock markets are long overdue for a correction. When you combine record-high stock markets with the beating of battle drums, it's clear to see that there is a lot of room for precious metals to move higher in the coming months.

Guam Governor: ‘I Want’ A President Who Will Retaliate [VIDEO]

The governor of Guam, facing threats from North Korea, said Wednesday that he wants a president who will respond with “fury” if U.S. territories are attacked.

Many have criticized Trump for promising “fire and fury” if North Korea continues to threaten the United States, especially with nuclear weapons, but Gov. Eddie Calvo seemed unbothered by Trump’s approach.

“As far as I’m concerned, as an American citizen, I want a president that says that if any nation such as North Korea attacks Guam…that they will be met with hell and fury,” Calvo declared.

In fact, Calvo said he was more disturbed by Sen. Lindsey Graham’s statement that “if there was going to be a war, it would be in the region, not in America.”

“This is American sovereign soil…there are over 200,000 American citizens,” Calvo said, noting his island’s geographic proximity to North Korea.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/09/guam-governor-i-want-a-president-who-will-retaliate-video/

Lindsey Graham and mccain are our country's biggest sacks of crap, right along with

the dem/marxist sombeitches.

McCain has always made his fortune by kissing the Democrats ass that's why he's on MSNBC constantly. The fake Maverick thing. Plus he hates Trump because Trump called him out during the primaries. And Lindsey Graham is his butt buddy.

And to be honest I wish Trump would have backed off the attacks on the turd just because of the Optics not because they weren't true.

WSS

McCain has always made his fortune by kissing the Democrats ass that's why he's on MSNBC constantly. The fake Maverick thing. Plus he hates Trump because Trump called him out during the primaries. And Lindsey Graham is his butt buddy.

And to be honest I wish Trump would have backed off the attacks on the turd just because of the Optics not because they weren't true.

WSS

After the liberal media turned on their favorite republican in the 08 presidential election I thought maybe McCain would learn that he is just being used by the left media. Apparently not.

WSS

So to be clear, you're cool with someone like Trump criticizing the service record and capture of someone like McCain?

It does sound like that.

https://www.oathkeepers.org/breaking-news-john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaganda-recording-released/

The “Songbird” Traitor, Doing His Fake Hero Act, Begins His Rise to Power

An audio recording has surfaced proving that U.S. Senator John McCain collaborated with the North Vietnamese by recording a “Tokyo Rose”-style propaganda message that was broadcast on North Vietnamese radio in 1969.

For many years, American former P.O.W.s who were in the “Hanoi Hilton” North Vietnamese prison with John McCain called him a “Songbird” who collaborated with the enemy against his own country. They accused him of turning against them and against his own country in exchange for preferential treatment while many of the actually brave and honorable American P.O.W.s endured torture and denial of medical care and food for refusing to collaborate. The P.O.W.s branded McCain a traitor who was no hero, but nonetheless used his fake hero status to rise to political power.

But we only had their word against his – until now. Now, from the U.S. National Archives comes the proof of their allegations; McCain, by his own words, WAS in fact a traitor who collaborated with the enemy by recording a “Tokyo Rose” statement condemning his own nation by admitting “crimes” against the North Vietnamese people, stating “I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people.” McCain’s recorded statement also painted a picture of humane treatment of prisoners even though he knew many of his fellow Americans were being tortured and denied medical care and adequate food. In the recording he is heard to say “I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

Watch this, and listen to the recording yourself:

\

https://youtu.be/zO0mHEJyC3Y

that makes him a traitor like Jane "traitor" Fonda.

https://www.oathkeepers.org/breaking-news-john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaganda-recording-released/

The “Songbird” Traitor, Doing His Fake Hero Act, Begins His Rise to Power

An audio recording has surfaced proving that U.S. Senator John McCain collaborated with the North Vietnamese by recording a “Tokyo Rose”-style propaganda message that was broadcast on North Vietnamese radio in 1969.

For many years, American former P.O.W.s who were in the “Hanoi Hilton” North Vietnamese prison with John McCain called him a “Songbird” who collaborated with the enemy against his own country. They accused him of turning against them and against his own country in exchange for preferential treatment while many of the actually brave and honorable American P.O.W.s endured torture and denial of medical care and food for refusing to collaborate. The P.O.W.s branded McCain a traitor who was no hero, but nonetheless used his fake hero status to rise to political power.

But we only had their word against his – until now. Now, from the U.S. National Archives comes the proof of their allegations; McCain, by his own words, WAS in fact a traitor who collaborated with the enemy by recording a “Tokyo Rose” statement condemning his own nation by admitting “crimes” against the North Vietnamese people, stating “I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people.” McCain’s recorded statement also painted a picture of humane treatment of prisoners even though he knew many of his fellow Americans were being tortured and denied medical care and adequate food. In the recording he is heard to say “I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

Watch this, and listen to the recording yourself:

\

https://youtu.be/zO0mHEJyC3Y

that makes him a traitor like Jane "traitor" Fonda.

I make a difference between McCain the politician who is horrible and McCain the POW whom I still consider a war hero. I see a big difference between what he did after being tortured and what Jane Fonda voluntarily and of her own accord did. I am not going to judge McCain for breaking under torture to make a propaganda statement for North Vietnam.

cal take a listen for a change to his roommate and Medal of Honor winner Bud Day. I'll go with that over all the other speculation thank you. Damn sure beats the fucking fake bone spurs of your f'n war hero in the WH. Daddy bought him a good MD for his fake disability that kept him out of Vietnam service. Doesn't seem to hurt his golf game any.

I have had the honor of counseling two former Vietnam POW's and McCain was not on their lists of fellow POW's they thought were dishonorable men. And yes, there were a few they had disdain for. Also they both shared McCain's belief that none were left behind. One of the two had been held in the jungles for 4 1/2 of his 5 years and was brought to the Hanoi Hilton the last 6 months barely alive and nursed back to health by his fellow POWs. And I can tell you one thing without revealing names, it's amazing that any of them survived the mistreatment and torture they had to endure. What they each told me independent of the other would make your hair stand on end. Bud Day describes just a little of it.

So to be clear, you're cool with someone like Trump criticizing the service record and capture of someone like McCain?

It does sound like that.

Didn't I say Trump should have backed off on that? But as far as his service yeah he was captured and put up with a lot of shit. Like hundreds of others. Doing what he needed to do to survive. That must have been a tough few years. And no I don't think that makes his political contributions any more or less valid.

WSS

Want a better idea what was going on? Listen to Denton talk about his good treatment with food, clothing and medical care while signalling "T-O-R-T-U-R-E" in Morse code with his eyes.

Do you get it now? Please stop with the non-hero shit!

Want a better idea what was going on? Listen to Denton talk about his good treatment with food, clothing and medical care while signalling "T-O-R-T-U-R-E" in Morse code with his eyes.

Do you get it now? Please stop with the non-hero shit!

Which is not what I said tex.

It just has nothing to do with his qualifications as a senator. One way or the other.

WSS

I watched it and 90% is pure BS, especially the guy claiming to have served on secret missions "under top secret clearance" and that he talked to other vets with first hand knowledge. That "top secret so you won't find it in my records" type of statement was one of the top 5 red flags I had for ferreting out factitious (fake) Vietnam vets during my almost 10 years as a counselor in the Vietnam Outreach program (Vet Centers).

Sorry I take the word of his cellmate over all that BS on there. I would prefer to get other POW opinions over anyone else and the ones I know personally coming out of there did not single him out as one of the bad ones. There was not one fellow POW on that video vilifying him.

PS-overboard on Trump? Not really. I have a lot of experience that led me to the conclusions I've shared here. Nothing he has done has made me think otherwise and in fact has confirmed those conclusions. And this may not end well at all. Wag the Dog. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wag_the_Dog

Archived