THE BROWNS BOARD

Too much is put on the Quarterback - Coach Mike Pettine

DieHardBrownsFan

Hi Walter White, Russell wilson is too small too. We need a bigger QB like Andrew Luck. Unfrotunately there is no Andrew Luck in this draft.

Certainly didn't look too small when holding up the Lombardi Trophy.

Did anyone even listen to what I said?

Pettine says that too much is put on a QB but brings in every single QB prospect coming out the draft this year. If you look at other teams and their invites and workouts it's very diverse and need and BPA oriented but ours has been, QB, QB, QB, QB, QB, QB, QB, QB, Gay LB, QB......

Dude, I say take Manziel and Carr in the first round. Trade whatever it takes but get it done. Then we'd have Johnny Football, Derek Carr and Brian Hoyer at the QB position and we would have the battle of all QB battles. It would be a huge hit and blockbuster sensation and we'd sell the rights to HardKnocks to get enough money to fix the gawddamn parking lots! B)

No bro, I understand exactly what Pettine is saying. But there are people that think that Pettine is saying that we're good with Hoyer and not needing to take a QB high, that we'll take one but it is essentially a TEAM GAME and the QB position has a place but we are not overly concerned about taking a QB early.

Bullshit, we will take a QB at 4, hell, we'll probably be going QB early-n-often. We've been going QB crazy for years in Cleveland, until we finally fucking land a QB worth his salt we're never going anywhere. Nothing gets better until we have a leader, nothing. We can have the most talented line, the most gifted receivers and a monster at RB and TE... But we are spinning our wheels and waiting for the QB/Driver to go anywhere.

I say the fucking Carr is built and we need to put the best fucking driver in the seat and get this motherfucker moving in the right direction. I'm tired, yo. I'm tired of this shit man. Fucking Weeden? Delhomme, Wallance. Dilfer-Garcia. Man, I rooted for them motherfuckers with everything I had... but fuck me. We've had to suffer through... Weeden? Charlie Frye.... fucking Brady Quinn. Jesus H Christ- give us some QBS in Cleveland!

- No wait, not just QBs in Cleveland, we need good QBs... NO~ Great fucking QBs. Give us great fucking QBs in Cleveland and we'll win games.

Swing and a miss. Try reading the words....not the tea leaves.

How many years are you going to post outlandish man-crush predictions that turn out morbidly wrong before you realize that fault in your thought process?

The day Pettine was hired he said QB was the most important position on the field.

I agree walter. I have always said that QB is the most important position. But the experts have spoken, and they say there is not a Andrew Luck in the draft.

We just all have to come to realize that even though we need a qb and we have a high draft pick, there is not a Andrew Luck in the draft.

You need a fucking claw hammer to the gumline

You need a new schtick, 'lil guy.

So easy to run those cocksuckers behind a keyboard. Once you graduate, maybe you'll realize how to properly conduct yourself.

They had a hall of fame defense and 2000 yard rusher too.

YOU HAVE TO have the QB to increase your chances 10 fold, but you wouldn't know anything about that.

The Trent Dilfers, Doug Williams, and Brad Johnson are rare.

Walter everything you post makes my fucking ears bleed. You are the biggest dipshit on the board bro. Run your fucking mouth like a thirteen year old little boy who just hit puberty and is experiencing testosterone for the first time but has yet to get his fucking jaw sown shut for flapping his lips. Bleh. Grow the fuck up abd learn how to debate and stand up for your opinions/views like an adult, until then please shut the fuck up. I know you will just read over this and type up some more of your usual filth and heave it my way because you know I'm right: take the advice, it will most definitely benefit you.

Now to the topic at hand. I like the things Pettjne says. But one thing we must keep in mind that anything said at this time of year can easily be part of the pre draft smokescreen that every team erects in order to protect there intentions. I truely cannot wait for the draft to come and go, I'm absolutely burnt out on mock drafts and the like.... (though I most likely will be compiling a couple mocks of my own for the Browns here real soon...gotta do something with the dozens of hours I have spent watching prospect film and reading scouting reports on hundreds of different players....)

Walter everything you post makes my fucking ears bleed. You are the biggest dipshit on the board bro. Run your fucking mouth like a thirteen year old little boy who just hit puberty and is experiencing testosterone for the first time but has yet to get his fucking jaw sown shut for flapping his lips. Bleh. Grow the fuck up abd learn how to debate and stand up for your opinions/views like an adult, until then please shut the fuck up. I know you will just read over this and type up some more of your usual filth and heave it my way because you know I'm right: take the advice, it will most definitely benefit you.

Now to the topic at hand. I like the things Pettjne says. But one thing we must keep in mind that anything said at this time of year can easily be part of the pre draft smokescreen that every team erects in order to protect there intentions. I truely cannot wait for the draft to come and go, I'm absolutely burnt out on mock drafts and the like.... (though I most likely will be compiling a couple mocks of my own for the Browns here real soon...gotta do something with the dozens of hours I have spent watching prospect film and reading scouting reports on hundreds of different players....)

Why do you read Internet forums with your ears?

Why do you read Internet forums with your ears?

Hahahaha that's a good one mad me laugh my ass off. One thing I love about this board: multiple laughs a day. I should have said he makes my eyes bleed, I apoligize master B) I luahged so hard a day ago when I seen this GIF posted on DBN:

Fucking JFF loses his mind back there. I almost pissed myself. He must have dropped one too many hits of acid before the game, poor kid.....

Got the job done

Yes but with so so much wasted energy. And all it would take at the NFL is for that DE on Manziels right to come off the RT block and that moment when he dances toward him he is fucking road kill. Don't get me wrong I like manziel I think he is electrifying. But you gotta admit that was some funny shit. He looked like a schizophrenic kangaroo on shrooms back there.

Yes but with so so much wasted energy. And all it would take at the NFL is for that DE on Manziels right to come off the RT block and that moment when he dances toward him he is fucking road kill. Don't get me wrong I like manziel I think he is electrifying. But you gotta admit that was some funny shit. He looked like a schizophrenic kangaroo on shrooms back there.

or he toyed with those DE's long enough to give Evans time to get seperated, then threw a jumping dime to Evans breadbasket.

You need a new schtick, 'lil guy.

So easy to run those cocksuckers behind a keyboard. Once you graduate, maybe you'll realize how to properly conduct yourself.

^+1.

I'm sorry I can't understand you, I'm too busy laughing and having fun.

What?

Sorry WW, you're out of control- if this is your idea of fun, THE PARTY'S OVER. I can damn guarantee you on any other Browns forum- you would have gotten your ass kicked off about 100 posts ago.

or he toyed with those DE's long enough to give Evans time to get seperated, then threw a jumping dime to Evans breadbasket.

Cmon now, you and I both know that is not the case. He got happy feet and started dancing like a fucking jack rabbit. Like I said, Manziel could very well light this league the fuck up if he continues to grow and doesnt do stupid shit like he did in that GIF.

Archived