THE BROWNS BOARD

Everyone in San Fran starting to go 'Loopy'?

miktoxic

between last year and now i don't remeber a team that has had so many reports of dysfunction as the san francisco 49ers.

aldon smith gets in trouble at an airprort and then says he has a bomb? wtf?

we all know harbaugh is a psycho.

do you think this will affect their play this year as a lot of people have them going back to the NFC championship game?

wonder if them hiring Mangina as a consultant has had a negative impact on them...probably not...but dont be surprised if he's waiting in the wings to take Harbaughs job lol.

between last year and now i don't remeber a team that has had so many reports of dysfunction as the san francisco 49ers.

What about that team that fired the coach during the last game of the season, hired some relative unknown after being turned down by a bunch of guys, then firing the guys who did the eventual hiring? All this while it came to light that their WR was a weed addict with mental issues who then got arrested at an airport.

What about that team that fired the coach during the last game of the season, hired some relative unknown after being turned down by a bunch of guys, then firing the guys who did the eventual hiring? All this while it came to light that their WR was a weed addict with mental issues who then got arrested at an airport.

you mean the cleveland browns:

1. fired a maroon as HC (fine with me).

2. fired the douchebags who hired him (fine with me).

3. bess the weed addict w/ mental issues is gone.

aldon smith got caught driving drunk through residential area with nearby school at the time of morning when everyone is getting up and taking kids to school or going to work, got busted with 3 illegal assault weapons, and now because he was upset with being searched a 2nd time by security at an airport starting saying the word BOMB which we all know in today's society is a MAJOR no-no. would you do that?

you really want to compare the two? how about the FO and players coming out and saying they can't deal with harbaugh, that's he's a fuck to work with?

so i think the browns did just fine in their decision making, unlike the 49ers who have yet to utter a word.

Archived