THE BROWNS BOARD

Custom Jersey Help

sdballis

Nope, I'm sure you've noticed I have my name on the back of mine- & I've never considered it "lame". Never goes out of style either. Lame is having a #2 Couch jersey hanging in the basement gathering dust (yup sure do)- because you wouldn't be caught dead wearing it out in public, much less at a Browns game. One mistake like that taught me to never repeat throwing money away.

^+1.

OK, Boss, maybe whether it is lame depends on who makes the move. It is cool when you do it, but maybe not so cool if PG does it? :unsure:

But like I said, for me...I can get the best of both worlds. I can get a jersey with my name on it that also happens to be the name of a pretty good player. I am gonna think about doing that.

Uh oh, Gip. Gotta watch out when you post the Women's jersey you claim to want.....

For some reason the photo of the Browns men's jersey that I found would not download on to this site....so I had to resort to this photo.

Here, maybe this is better:

NFL-39-Cleveland-Browns-Men-Tashaun-Gips

Nope, I'm sure you've noticed I have my name on the back of mine- & I've never considered it "lame". Never goes out of style either. Lame is having a #2 Couch jersey hanging in the basement gathering dust (yup sure do)- because you wouldn't be caught dead wearing it out in public, much less at a Browns game. One mistake like that taught me to never repeat throwing money away.

^+1.

Thanks Hoorta. I never thought it would be lame. Just testing Gip's hypothesis.

For some reason the photo of the Browns men's jersey that I found would not download on to this site....so I had to resort to this photo.

Here, maybe this is better:

NFL-39-Cleveland-Browns-Men-Tashaun-Gips

I'm just messin with you, Gip. I'm sure you never wear women's clothing...

Archived