THE BROWNS BOARD

Play Like A Brown

Adoug319

Not sure if this has been shared yet, but this is a great article on Mike

Pettine and his plans on how he's going to coach the team. He plans on having the most competitive

Practices in the league, and the winning team in practice gets perks, while the losing team does extra

Sprints, etc. He's doing this to change the losing culture and make it so everyone one that team hates losing in ANYTHING. Time will tell, but I like his mentality so far.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-1/Cleveland-Browns-Head-Coach-Mike-Pettine-has-clear-vision-to-build-team-into-winners/bbcd7b06-d842-4431-8ea9-b84cf2d1fe3e

no need to post a double thread.

no need to post a double thread.

Fixed, fixed.

Mik, don't blame him- sometimes the Board will freeze and this happens- it's happened to me posting on rare occasions.

no worries. just thought it weird.

i've been on this end when the board freezes..........dying to find out who commented on my smarmy post and i can't get on the site (usually this happens when i can't sleep and it's 3 in the morning. all i got is forensic files on tv or the browns board).

to Adoug: i think we all feel the confidence in both pettine and farmer. i don't even have to read the article after having seen a couple of interviews after being hired. he's hard nosed and expects his players to be as well.

it's about time.

Archived