THE BROWNS BOARD

Derek Carr visiting again?

WalterWhite

We went to Fresno to work him out, now we are likely using one of our 30 invites to have him come to Cleveland for interviews. Two separate things.

Yup, and IIRC, if you bring a guy into Cleveland, you can't work him out- it's chalk talk. Though it may mean some serious interest. I'm not opposed to Carr- if they sit him for a year to straighten out his mechanics.

I really hope Carr is our guy. I could be patient with Carr while he learns the system, I have faith that he can and will get better each and every week. With him, it's not just a QB saying the things QB's say, he means it. He's got a good head on his shoulders. He's ingrained in the family life already, we're not gonna have to worry about him out drinking all night. We don't have an ego to contend with in the media, he's grounded and he's bringing an arsenal of talents with him.

I really hope Carr is our guy. I could be patient with Carr while he learns the system, I have faith that he can and will get better each and every week. With him, it's not just a QB saying the things QB's say, he means it. He's got a good head on his shoulders. He's ingrained in the family life already, we're not gonna have to worry about him out drinking all night. We don't have an ego to contend with in the media, he's grounded and he's bringing an arsenal of talents with him.

Not to mention the wankification experience it would be for you to have him here.

Just you and a little wine, a little music, some satin sheets, some Kleenex, and some Derek Carr highlight tapes.

Lets just hope nothing goes wrong with your experience ala this:

^ That's the dumbest shit on the internet.

Not to mention the wankification experience it would be for you to have him here.

Just you and a little wine, a little music, some satin sheets, some Kleenex, and some Derek Carr highlight tapes.

Lets just hope nothing goes wrong with your experience ala this:

That was some funny shit, even though PoG didn't think so.

Archived