THE BROWNS BOARD

Is it just me.....?

Thomaspro

Thankfully, you haven't been sucked into the garbage that Bravo! passes off as entertainment.Real Housewives of ________ pick a city. Barf.

Well, I have watched some Bravo programming in the past: Top Chef, Top Design, Project Runway before it switched.

But yea, a lot of their other stuff is just sucky.

I prefer House Hunters. Looking for a nice house is OK. Anytime you have these shows about doing repairs and rehab to housing just gets to me because I am so inept about that sort of thing.

House Hunters bothers me because it gets repetitive. There's a drinking game somewhere on the internet with things like "Drink every time they ask for an open concept" or "take a shot whenever the wife thinks the place is too expensive".

I love renovating, that's probably why I love Prop Bros. I'd rather renovate than buy new.

House Hunters bothers me because it gets repetitive. There's a drinking game somewhere on the internet with things like "Drink every time they ask for an open concept" or "take a shot whenever the wife thinks the place is too expensive".

I love renovating, that's probably why I love Prop Bros. I'd rather renovate than buy new.

I would rather shoot myself than do it myself. Hiring someone....OK.

Off topic but oh well. You know why I hate that show man? Because it's giving my soon to be wife ridiculous expectations of what our first house should look like haha. I'm a pretty handy guy and I enjoy simple DIY projects (new fixtures, painting, etc) but I'm pretty sure my fiance expects an amazing kitchen and gas fireplace because of that show. I can already feel my wallet shrinking.

I'm curious which you would prefer? This, or more articles about the futility and failure of the Browns? The Browns don't give the media much of anything but embarrassment to write about.

Go fuck yourself troll !

ESPN doesn't care what the fans want to hear...THEY will dictate to you what you want to hear because they have a monopoly on sports news. The whole putting Jeter ahead of the national championship was a calculated fuck you to their audience. And they can get away with it.

Getting back to media stuff, yup- ESPN really doesn't care what people in the Heartland want to hear or see- especially if they're showing it. Like I really needed to hear driving around yesterday (I changed the station after 5 minutes) that Derek Jeeter was being "rested" for the big game against the Red Sox. Flipping back- that was 10 minutes of run about the Yankees. The Brewers have the best record in baseball and they're getting 1\10 the air time.

it's amazing how the word 'reality' is now mis-construed to mean the opposite of it's true definition.

these 'reality' shows are more scripted than day-time soap operas.

Yes, thanks for confirming what I suspected. Survivor may be a little different, but I haven't watched an episode in years- time to send that franchise off to Bikini Atoll in the Pacific, and nuke it. Now if they had Survivor Everest- or Survivor Antarctica where they are dying off, I might be interested. :)

Getting back to media stuff, yup- ESPN really doesn't care what people in the Heartland want to hear or see- especially if they're showing it. Like I really needed to hear driving around yesterday (I changed the station after 5 minutes) that Derek Jeeter was being "rested" for the big game against the Red Sox. Flipping back- that was 10 minutes of run about the Yankees. The Brewers have the best record in baseball and they're getting 1\10 the air time.

Yes, thanks for confirming what I suspected. Survivor may be a little different, but I haven't watched an episode in years- time to send that franchise off to Bikini Atoll in the Pacific, and nuke it. Now if they had Survivor Everest- or Survivor Antarctica where they are dying off, I might be interested. :)

I still watch Survivor, it is still really the same as it has always been which is a solid show somewhat about human nature.

But the reason they don't ship it off to one of those places is that one of the attractions of it is that they can show young women without much clothes on.

This year they probably had a young chick on their with the biggest tits ever on the show. She just got voted out last week

Then have magazines for that. But seriously espn thinks they are the driving force for everything and they suck. Look what they have done to college football. The sec has four teams at the tops in the beginning of every year ensuring they have a team there at the end, strange the sec and espn launched a network together. I think they want to do it with the nfl as well. Look at the cowboys a average team and they get talked about more than anyone. And if they do talk about the browns it's always bad. F** k them.

Then have magazines for that. But seriously espn thinks they are the driving force for everything and they suck. Look what they have done to college football. The sec has four teams at the tops in the beginning of every year ensuring they have a team there at the end, strange the sec and espn launched a network together. I think they want to do it with the nfl as well. Look at the cowboys a average team and they get talked about more than anyone. And if they do talk about the browns it's always bad. F** k them.

Well, unfortuneatly, it is because the Browns always are bad. Start kicking ass and that will change.

Well, unfortuneatly, it is because the Browns always are bad. Start kicking ass and that will change.

^^^^^

this

Archived