THE BROWNS BOARD

Derek Carr

PoeticG

http://youtu.be/v6VtvGM9lTM

One more before I go that I just watched. He addresses the USC game and other issues.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo~

http://youtu.be/r9_92bPkyjU

Damn I'm good!

-for all the Richardson responses; save it for about the midway point through this next season and then tell me what you think of him.

In MY opinion, he is the perfect instrument to run the rock... and now on top of that; you've went and pissed him off.

Yo~

http://youtu.be/r9_92bPkyjU

Damn I'm good!

-for all the Richardson responses; save it for about the midway point through this next season and then tell me what you think of him.

In MY opinion, he is the perfect instrument to run the rock... and now on top of that; you've went and pissed him off.

You can't keep pushing back the date of when people are allowed to shit talk you about Richardson.

The guy sucks. He has sucked. Get the fuck over it.

^ I almost forgot to harken back to the video.

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:33 PM

We've all heard about Johnny Football, Bridgewater and Bortles. They are the supposed top 3 QBs coming out this up coming draft, right? Wrong. By far, the most polished, the best accurate, the strongest arm comes by way of Fresno State's Derek Carr.

TCPO, Dawg, I'm not pushing back the date yo. All along, from the get-go I've stated that it was unfair to judge him last year. New system and moving and new terminology and protections, ect. - I said you would have to wait until he had a full off-season under his belt. He has had 1 legit season, you've had Management sell the team, new owners, new coaches, new F.O., new plays and playbooks, ect. THEN you're traded on top of that 4 weeks into the season.

I don't have to debate you whether or not he sucked. The film speaks for itself when he had his one season in Cleveland. He was exciting and made plays. I believe he even broke one of Jim Browns records as a rookie. Brown himself came out and said he was wrong for calling Trent 'ordinary' because he thinks Richardson is special... But, you can keep riding those coat-tails if you must to validate your point in vain

^ I almost forgot to harken back to the video.

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:33 PM

We've all heard about Johnny Football, Bridgewater and Bortles. They are the supposed top 3 QBs coming out this up coming draft, right? Wrong. By far, the most polished, the best accurate, the strongest arm comes by way of Fresno State's Derek Carr.

TCPO, Dawg, I'm not pushing back the date yo. All along, from the get-go I've stated that it was unfair to judge him last year. New system and moving and new terminology and protections, ect. - I said you would have to wait until he had a full off-season under his belt. He has had 1 legit season, you've had Management sell the team, new owners, new coaches, new F.O., new plays and playbooks, ect. THEN you're traded on top of that 4 weeks into the season.

I don't have to debate you whether or not he sucked. The film speaks for itself when he had his one season in Cleveland. He was exciting and made plays. I believe he even broke one of Jim Browns records as a rookie. Brown himself came out and said he was wrong for calling Trent 'ordinary' because he thinks Richardson is special... But, you can keep riding those coat-tails if you must to validate your point in vain

What coattails? My own? For saying that you were wrong from the very beginning?

A "special" player doesn't get traded one year into his career. Don't give me Brett Favre, either. Hardly the same scenario. A "special" player doesn't lose his starting position halfway through the season. A "special" player doesn't average the same YPC as the washed up, 32 year old vet with blown knees that replaced him.

He's about as "special" as any other Alabama RB in the league right now. Not special at all.

Hey I have an older brother and I learned alot from his mistakes. Like don't go study history education, study something with a positive job outlook. Don't drive drunk, you'll get in trouble. Be willing to move away for a few year for job experience. If you try to stick it out at home your career will go no where. I'm a successful and productive citizen because he is a dumbass failure and I say that with all the love in the world.

Archived