THE BROWNS BOARD

Customized Browns car from famous tv show

BrownsfaninPa

The Browns have the best team colors in the NFL. Brown, Orange and White. I began being a Browns fan because of their team colors, then I learned about the team and proud to be a Browns fan. Iam also a fan of classic customized cars, and those classic tv show cars from the 60's. The Munsters Coach, Batmobile, The Green Hornets Black Beauty, and the Monkee's bad ass GTO.

I am going to build a Monkee's car and customized it in Browns team colors. The body will be either a orange, or a metal flake orange, white interior, and a brown canvas roof.

The Browns have the best team colors in the NFL. Brown, Orange and White. I began being a Browns fan because of their team colors, then I learned about the team and proud to be a Browns fan. Iam also a fan of classic customized cars, and those classic tv show cars from the 60's. The Munsters Coach, Batmobile, The Green Hornets Black Beauty, and the Monkee's bad ass GTO.

I am going to build a Monkee's car and customized it in Browns team colors. The body will be either a orange, or a metal flake orange, white interior, and a brown canvas roof.

There's your competition- the world famous Bone Lady's Bone Mobile. It's as wild on the inside as it is on the outside.

Bone%20Lady-Bone%20Mobile-L.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived