THE BROWNS BOARD

Write Offs that can pay dividends....

Mudfly

Ok....so we are hoping that a "bunch" of players suddenly figure it out....have the light go off.....raise their level of play....etc. And, lets be honest in understanding that, after years of poor play, very very few players suddenly get good....or great. And average players rarely start to dominate.....

But....every once in a while.....it happens.....Sooooooooooooo, we have a number(IE: LOTS) of under performing players who have NOT met expectations, or performed up to their draft billing, or have fallen by the wayside.....and THESE players are the ones I have written off as lost causes....

If only one or 2 decide to show up, maybe things will improve......it's a matter of which, if any, do.....

My write offs are:

Josh Gordon.....the only one in this group that has actually shown he's capable of being a true star. A dominant WR when playing, but a headache for his team and fans, If he wasn't sooooooooooooo freaking stupid, he'd be a HOFer.....dumb ass......could he show up?....sure....will he?......??????

RG III.....hey, he was amazing in college and had a good start in the league. Injuries and difficulty with his coaching staff have put an end to that. Can he refind his game here? and regain the form that made him the hot commodity he was coming out of college???......maybe.....I think he has a chance......this is a biggy and Im surprised there is so little discussion about him. Me thinks no one else thinks he'll do it......

Mingo.....all you have to do is watch him fly around, slip through gaps, outrun RB's and WR's to see his amazing athleticism. But, conversely, all you have to do is watch him attempt a tackle or try to read a QB to know he doesnt have natural instincts for the game or the ability to overpower players......always near the ball, but never THE guy making the play.....I keep waiting for that moment that I think is never coming....Time to figure it out or it's the last year for you Mingo.....

Gilbert.....my extra stupid, but favorite, under performing player......why do you not play great?......what the hell is wrong with your brain?......are you as weird as you act?.....because you have the tools of a superstar.....cmon man!....it's your year to show it.....this is the guy I hope lights it up....but, then again, I said that last year......Horty better figure you out....or you need to figure the NFL out......but lets get it done....k?

Kruger.....Ive wriiten PK off, because he just cant play LB. Period. So, after 7 years in the league, what you see is what you get. This one isnt gonna suddenly get good in year 8. So, Im hoping they find a role for him on the DL or just cut his ass.

A. Bryant.....another dumb ass, with potential. This guy looks like he should be a 4-3 DE ripping QB's heads off on a regular basis. He's flashed, but never had the chance to put it together. Started out great as a DE and blew that knee out, whilst squishing Bradford for a loss. Then, a year later after healing, Pettine said "Hey, you look like an awesome DE, sooo, lets make you a LB! And someday, if you're lucky, you can suck as bad as Paul Kruger"".....now, all I ask is WHY??? Then, AB decides to get stooooopid with dope and guns etc. So I just wrote him off as dumb AND not a LB......I say put him back at DE and lets give it a whole season.....he's one that I think can make a difference.....

OK....there are 6 guys who people KEEP HOPING will do something, but havent done it in recent years....or at all......if only 2 of them were to step up and achieve their potential, it would be a major help to the team.....and seem like a free bonus to me....who has written them off mentally....

and, if they dont step up.....every single one of these guys....every one.....should be gone....experiment over.....see ya!

Nice write up Mud!

A new setting for RG3 seems intriguing to me for the reasons you specified regarding success. In order for players to be successful, the coaches have to know his strengths to cater to them. My guess is this staff wouldn't want him if his strengths didn't match what Hue will want from his QB for his offense.

I love Mingo's hustle as much as I hate his lack of instincts. Some of his tackling issues can be resolved with a healthier shoulder today. Some of it can be resolved if he's not so out of position and/or getting busted in overpursuit compensating for his lack of instincts against the point of attack. I'm intrigued by the weight gain which probably means strength gain. Seems like a good kid that's easy to root for. Every once in a while he'll do it right and close on a ballcarrier/QB to make me think - this is what we need him to do. We gotta improve that frequency from once in a while or better yet, take care of things vrs the point of attack.

Kruger is Kruger. We have some young guys here to challenge him.

A big key this year is to see what we have in some of our sophs and to see if we have any rookies with the great first step instinct.

Nice write up Mud!

A new setting for RG3 seems intriguing to me for the reasons you specified regarding success. In order for players to be successful, the coaches have to know his strengths to cater to them. My guess is this staff wouldn't want him if his strengths didn't match what Hue will want from his QB for his offense.

Right, I dont see any reason RGIII shouldnt play well, except if the injury bug is real....

I love Mingo's hustle as much as I hate his lack of instincts. Some of his tackling issues can be resolved with a healthier shoulder today. Some of it can be resolved if he's not so out of position and/or getting busted in overpursuit compensating for his lack of instincts against the point of attack. I'm intrigued by the weight gain which probably means strength gain. Seems like a good kid that's easy to root for. Every once in a while he'll do it right and close on a ballcarrier/QB to make me think - this is what we need him to do. We gotta improve that frequency from once in a while or better yet, take care of things vrs the point of attack.

I like him too. Good guy. Remember him running the length of the field(60-70 yds), chasing down and catching a CB who was on his way into the end zone, and prevent the INT TD.....has mad skills that need instincts to drive em....

Kruger is Kruger. We have some young guys here to challenge him.

A big key this year is to see what we have in some of our sophs and to see if we have any rookies with the great first step instinct.

Yep....Farmers swansong may end up being pretty good.....still have high hopes for Duke, Orchard, Shelton, Campbell and Cooper....and, if Erving gets it, still has a chance of being a top draft.....

For me it is what will the 2nd year guys do, particularly Shelton and Erving whom we need to show up big time for each side of the ball. After that it is what will the rookies bring by mid-season. I expect them all to have NFL learning curves, but mid-way we should start seeing the potential coming to fruition. Coleman I don't worry about (unless he heads JG's Baylor way). It's the rest I want to see on the field in games, not stammering around next to the coach. Throw them in the fire and let them either become steel or melt into the scrap pile.

Only one of the "Mud six" who has ever shown up for us is Krugs. And, as has been pointed out previously, he benefited from Sheard generated pressure opposite him. I think there will be pressure from the opposite side again this season courtesy of one (or more) of our rooks.

Which brings me back to my basic, personnel stance for 2016... past picks don't matter. It's all about the Class of '16... this FO's first class.

Josh Gordon - a great player when he's interested, both in a short term and long term sense. If he wants to, he can be a great player with a HoF calibre career. Maybe having RG3 and Corey Coleman around him (two old Baylor buddies to help him move past the disinterest when the ball isn't coming his way), but he first needs to get back in the building, and that looks unlikely. Reclamation likelihood: 2/10

RG III - the recipe for success here isn't that complicated. Get a solid run game; put him in an offense where you accentuate his god given abilities, and mask his weaknesses; points on the board. We should have a respectable run game and Jackson seems like the kind of playcaller that will do as much as anyone can to get his swiss-army-knife-that's-missing-attachments in to a position to succeed. 7/10

Mingo - Could be a candidate to switch to 4-3 OLB or 3-4 ILB maybe, given his coverage and timing blitz skills, and lack of general, every down pass rush ability. Think he's reached his ceiling and we've found his boom or bust to be a whimpering bust. Horton did good things with him though so you never know. 4/10

Gilbert - Mingo 2.0? All the physical ability in the world, but not the football brain to go with it. Not exactly a candidate to move inside to safety as a result, so it's corner or bust. My guess is bust, but with a clean slate, new coaches and Haden out basically the whole offseason, it might click. 5/10

Kruger - the only player not really in 'last chance saloon' for his careers. Anyone who gets double digit sacks will always get another gig, but his career with the browns hinges largely on this season. Was he misused, or was his 2014 season a fluke? I think we'll find out pretty quickly. I do think he'll have a rebound of sorts and find his level - probably around 7 sacks. No better than Jabaal Sheard who we should have kept, but that's water under the bridge. 6/10

A. Bryant - can't see it happening. Showed promise as a youngster, but I think that was more a reflection of the talent level around him, like with Billy Winn for example. Might catch on as a role player somewhere with a 4-3 defense and a history of rehabilitating players with iffy off-field lives possibly still in Ohio). 3/10

Ok....so we are hoping that a "bunch" of players suddenly figure it out....have the light go off.....raise their level of play....etc. And, lets be honest in understanding that, after years of poor play, very very few players suddenly get good....or great. And average players rarely start to dominate.....

But....every once in a while.....it happens.....Sooooooooooooo, we have a number(IE: LOTS) of under performing players who have NOT met expectations, or performed up to their draft billing, or have fallen by the wayside.....and THESE players are the ones I have written off as lost causes....

If only one or 2 decide to show up, maybe things will improve......it's a matter of which, if any, do.....

My write offs are:

Josh Gordon.....the only one in this group that has actually shown he's capable of being a true star. A dominant WR when playing, but a headache for his team and fans, If he wasn't sooooooooooooo freaking stupid, he'd be a HOFer.....dumb ass......could he show up?....sure....will he?......??????

RG III.....hey, he was amazing in college and had a good start in the league. Injuries and difficulty with his coaching staff have put an end to that. Can he refind his game here? and regain the form that made him the hot commodity he was coming out of college???......maybe.....I think he has a chance......this is a biggy and Im surprised there is so little discussion about him. Me thinks no one else thinks he'll do it......

Mingo.....all you have to do is watch him fly around, slip through gaps, outrun RB's and WR's to see his amazing athleticism. But, conversely, all you have to do is watch him attempt a tackle or try to read a QB to know he doesnt have natural instincts for the game or the ability to overpower players......always near the ball, but never THE guy making the play.....I keep waiting for that moment that I think is never coming....Time to figure it out or it's the last year for you Mingo.....

Gilbert.....my extra stupid, but favorite, under performing player......why do you not play great?......what the hell is wrong with your brain?......are you as weird as you act?.....because you have the tools of a superstar.....cmon man!....it's your year to show it.....this is the guy I hope lights it up....but, then again, I said that last year......Horty better figure you out....or you need to figure the NFL out......but lets get it done....k?

Kruger.....Ive wriiten PK off, because he just cant play LB. Period. So, after 7 years in the league, what you see is what you get. This one isnt gonna suddenly get good in year 8. So, Im hoping they find a role for him on the DL or just cut his ass.

A. Bryant.....another dumb ass, with potential. This guy looks like he should be a 4-3 DE ripping QB's heads off on a regular basis. He's flashed, but never had the chance to put it together. Started out great as a DE and blew that knee out, whilst squishing Bradford for a loss. Then, a year later after healing, Pettine said "Hey, you look like an awesome DE, sooo, lets make you a LB! And someday, if you're lucky, you can suck as bad as Paul Kruger"".....now, all I ask is WHY??? Then, AB decides to get stooooopid with dope and guns etc. So I just wrote him off as dumb AND not a LB......I say put him back at DE and lets give it a whole season.....he's one that I think can make a difference.....

OK....there are 6 guys who people KEEP HOPING will do something, but havent done it in recent years....or at all......if only 2 of them were to step up and achieve their potential, it would be a major help to the team.....and seem like a free bonus to me....who has written them off mentally....

and, if they dont step up.....every single one of these guys....every one.....should be gone....experiment over.....see ya!

HMMm, that may be fair for most of them....but not for RGIII. I am not going to write off a guy that hasn't played a down for us...yet. The others, yes, they may be skating on thin ice....but Griffin hasn't even strapped on his skates yet.

Playoffs?? Pay Offs?? Write offs that could pay dividends?? The first ace bandage or ice bag that goes on either Glenn Winston or Michael Bowie, Hell Cut the player..At our age i'd take IR pay..day to day is bad enough B)

Nothing would make me happier than to see Josh Gordon return to our team. Allow yourself for just a moment to imagine exactly what he'd mean to this team. What he'd mean to a struggling young QB, a team burning to run the ball, an offense desperate for long plays and touchdowns...

Not only that, but think about the effect his presence has on Gary Barnidge. The rookie WR's would have an easier time finding soft spots in coverage as Josh would often require double teams. The trickle-down effect that Gordon would cause for our offense is nearly incalculable. I can't even say that I'm optimistic about Gordon's return, as we have next to NO information on his status. We don't know for sure if he's passed his last 3 months of testing, if he truly went to rehab, or if he did whatever the NFL asked him to do. We basically know NOTHING. Josh is a rare example of someone who can do difficult things and make them look easy. He doesn't even look like he's running fast until you see the DB's losing ground. I'll never forget the TD Gordon caught against the Patriots when he beat Talib. Gordon looked like he was running half speed and Talib started off right behind him, but couldn't even maintain pace with the lightning Gordon. And Talib is FAST.

Right now, we don't have a ton of optimism surrounding RG III. Several media pundits have said flatly that they don't believe RG III "can play", and that he didn't look "good" in minicamp or OTA's. Now, I don't think it's worth putting TOO much stock in their reports, but it didn't especially make me feel GOOD. Add in the fact that we don't exactly have the most daunting WR corp, our running game is largely unproven, and our defense doesn't appear to be stalwart...and you are left with some uneasiness. The GOOD news is that RG III is completely healthy. His arm is healthy, and he's now working with a coach with a history of extracting the most out of his players. Many people forget that RG III is actually an accurate passer. Yes, he's a mobile QB, but he's not strictly a "running QB". He throws a tight spiral with plenty of gas on it, and if he's healthy "between the ears", than we may have the guy we need. I think it's a stretch, but isn't it our time to have some things work out?

Armonty Bryant...jesus this guy. The talent is obviously there, and he's a guy who can stand out. Yes, we all know he's serving a four game suspension, and it could even grow to more, but IF he's left on our roster, I like his chances to produce. Let's not beat around the bush here: our defense needs sacks, and we need them NOW. Sacks, fumbles, and QB hurries. Bryant is fast, physical, and someone we need to step up.

Justin Gilbert...my god this guy. With him, I believe it's purely between the ears. Even if he plays at a higher level, I am concerned how the guy will respond to getting torched. Can he put it behind him? Can he maintain his confidence? Will the guy improve his attitude and punctuality? You want to talk about a guy we DESPERATELY need to play well at a position we HAVE to have? Yeah, it's Gilbert at cornerback. Haden had an injury marred season, and K'Waun Williams is one concussion away from drooling in the corner of an institution while watching reruns of Sesame Street. Pierre Desir took a step back, and we MUST have some cornerbacks step up to make plays for us. Why not Justin?

Nothing would make me happier than to see Josh Gordon return to our team. Allow yourself for just a moment to imagine exactly what he'd mean to this team. What he'd mean to a struggling young QB, a team burning to run the ball, an offense desperate for long plays and touchdowns...

Why? He returned to a 6-4 team in 2014 and refused to know the playbook, took plays off, didn't score a TD and prioritized the opportunity just enough to get suspended by the coaching staff for the final game. How did that help the QB? We only won 1 of the 5 games he played in for all those that expected him to make a difference including myself. I totally bought his promises that we would see the best version of Josh Gordon yet. That was a good enough reason for me to officially give up on him before another dirty urine gave him 2015 off. Then there was another one...

While he was acing 2nd half junk time stats in 2013, we only won 4 games.

Gordon's best year at Baylor was only 7 TDs. In comparison, Corey Coleman scored 20 TDs last year and 11 TDs the year before.

Why? He returned to a 6-4 team in 2014 and refused to know the playbook, took plays off, didn't score a TD and prioritized the opportunity just enough to get suspended by the coaching staff for the final game. How did that help the QB? We only won 1 of the 5 games he played in for all those that expected him to make a difference including myself. I totally bought his promises that we would see the best version of Josh Gordon yet. That was a good enough reason for me to officially give up on him before another dirty urine gave him 2015 off. Then there was another one...

While he was acing 2nd half junk time stats in 2013, we only won 4 games.

Gordon's best year at Baylor was only 7 TDs. In comparison, Corey Coleman scored 20 TDs last year and 11 TDs the year before.

Your points are valid, but Gordon wasn't the same guy, and our team was in the much at that point. It was obvious that we forced the ball to him way too much, and as you pointed out, Gordon wasn't mentally in attendance.

But, that doesn't completely discount what he previously accomplished either, does it? Even if Gordon is reinstated, AND we take him back, he'll be way behind the other WR's in his knowledge of the offense and playbook. And as you mentioned earlier, Gordon doesn't have the best recent history of mentally devoting himself to the game. The odds I give Gordon for a return to the Browns are no better than 20%. The thing is, IF Gordon is reinstated and we DON'T take him back, then I believe he's free to go wherever he wants (and wherever he can find a job). The Baltimore Ravens are especially low on talent, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see them make a play for Gordon. Dropping a troubled player only to play him twice a year would just be our luck. If he's reinstated, I almost think we HAVE to take him back, if only to prevent him from playing somewhere in our division.

Nobody ever knows what a person is truly going through, and I think that's the case with Gordon as well. We don't know what his real problems are, and we only know that he has trouble staying away from marijuana and possibly alcohol (the DUI). At the same time, we also don't know when or if a player will "figure it out." I remember thinking that Honey Badger was a lost soul, and basically had no chance at an NFL career. Now, he's struggled with injury at times, but one thing he hasn't struggled with is drugs. Oh, and he's been a very solid player on the field. Now, can Gordon do the same thing? I would say the odds are against it, but definitely not impossible. Many of us know people who struggled with addiction, and we know that some made it, and others have yet to figure it out.

That being said, Gordon's immense talent is undeniable, regardless of his last demonstration and unworthy devotion to our team. He has near instant acceleration, and plucks the ball out of the air with deft skill while maintaining speed. He is a threat to score on virtually every route, and he is someone the defense actually has to plan for whenever they play our team. Who did defenses have to plan against last year? Hardly anyone. He further possesses near ideal size, and ripples with muscle.

He caught about 9 td's and 1600 yards with Brandon Weeden at the helm of our offense. Nuff said.

This year if nothing else Gordon could play the Martavis Bryant role (we know Bryant is playing the Gordon role anyway, hey-oh!) - go long, run past people, make catches, stiff-arm, get YAC, score touchdowns. But the chances he comes back are basically, well, 2/10 like I said :P

It's not so much the injuries that concern me with RG III, it's more of his mental status and his unknown ability of digesting a real NFL offense. Can he make quick decisions and get the ball out hot? Can he make the CORRECT decision and do it under pressure consistently? Can he shake off the inevitable boos and bad plays that will come this season? RG III is an accurate passer and always has been, but can he get the ball to our guys in stride and put them in position to gain extra yards? Can he do what no QB can do in Cleveland, and eventually WIN? Can he improve our stale red zone numbers?

Much to prove, and a lot of it has very little to do with his physical health (to me). That being said, one cannot simply dismiss his injury history as well. It's just one more part of the equation that we have yet to completely solve. In my opinion, if Josh McCown was younger, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. While not exactly a typical 37 year-old, he's STILL 37.

I like RG III, and I especially like to root for people that have been on top and then knocked on their ass. I like to see how they respond when things are going their way and they receive a second chance. Will he make the most of it and overcome his obstacles? I certainly hope so. It would be fun to watch and an incredible story to be a part of.

I thought this thread would be a tale of debt collections gone wrong.

I think each of these guys represents a prior GM taking a "chance" at a player becoming great.. and failing, visibly, because the player was who we thought they were -- or, if they had a halfway competent scouting organization, could have figured out had they bothered to spend the time.

I'll be happy if any of these guys becomes more than a backup in the future, but I don't think they will be. Krugs had one good year but in 2016 he's barely NFL-caliber.

Your points are valid, but Gordon wasn't the same guy, and our team was in the much at that point. It was obvious that we forced the ball to him way too much, and as you pointed out, Gordon wasn't mentally in attendance.

But, that doesn't completely discount what he previously accomplished either, does it? Even if Gordon is reinstated, AND we take him back, he'll be way behind the other WR's in his knowledge of the offense and playbook. And as you mentioned earlier, Gordon doesn't have the best recent history of mentally devoting himself to the game. The odds I give Gordon for a return to the Browns are no better than 20%. The thing is, IF Gordon is reinstated and we DON'T take him back, then I believe he's free to go wherever he wants (and wherever he can find a job). The Baltimore Ravens are especially low on talent, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see them make a play for Gordon. Dropping a troubled player only to play him twice a year would just be our luck. If he's reinstated, I almost think we HAVE to take him back, if only to prevent him from playing somewhere in our division.

Nobody ever knows what a person is truly going through, and I think that's the case with Gordon as well. We don't know what his real problems are, and we only know that he has trouble staying away from marijuana and possibly alcohol (the DUI). At the same time, we also don't know when or if a player will "figure it out." I remember thinking that Honey Badger was a lost soul, and basically had no chance at an NFL career. Now, he's struggled with injury at times, but one thing he hasn't struggled with is drugs. Oh, and he's been a very solid player on the field. Now, can Gordon do the same thing? I would say the odds are against it, but definitely not impossible. Many of us know people who struggled with addiction, and we know that some made it, and others have yet to figure it out.

That being said, Gordon's immense talent is undeniable, regardless of his last demonstration and unworthy devotion to our team. He has near instant acceleration, and plucks the ball out of the air with deft skill while maintaining speed. He is a threat to score on virtually every route, and he is someone the defense actually has to plan for whenever they play our team. Who did defenses have to plan against last year? Hardly anyone. He further possesses near ideal size, and ripples with muscle.

He caught about 9 td's and 1600 yards with Brandon Weeden at the helm of our offense. Nuff said.

Unfortunately, he's only played 5 football games without a TD since 2013. 2013 was 3 years ago so it looks like you're confusing he is with he was in that 2nd to last paragraph above.

Somewhere in all this I gotta see a football soul I can believe in. Making Johnny Manziel a bigger priority than his football career isn't helping any more than another urine sample in need of an alibi or conspiracy theory during a suspension. That's more like repeatedly choosing a party atmosphere by one that couldn't afford to.

Do you think we just drafted 3 WRs by mistake or did we finally get someone smart enough in our front office to take inventory of what's gone on since Gordon showed up to Baylor, Utah and Cleveland? You can go query up all the sincere promises to learn from his mistakes dating back to Baylor on line. He's no further along right now than he was after suspension #1 at Baylor.

Let's not pretend this organization hasn't given him chances. I'm hoping our new WRs take their NFL opportunity here far more serious.

People constantly trash Josh and how he played at the end of 2014...slacker.....taking plays off.....etc.......EXCEPT, he led the team in catches and yards for the games he played......he did as much in 5 games as Benji did in 16 games....and those same people screamed to keep Benji,,,,,,(simply cause he's a nice guy or tries harder?)

2014 per game averages: catches - yds

Benjiman 1 - 20 yds

Cameron 2 - 42 yds

Gabriel 3 - 39 yds

Austin 4 - 47 yds

Hawkins 4 - 55 yds

Gordon 5 - 61 yds

So....when he's not even trying(as some suggest), he's still the best WR....period.

And trying to pin our W-L record on him is a bs argument.....so we didnt win with him, therefore he sucks???......because THAT logic would apply to every player on the team then, right?.....Thats like Ghirlie logic....ie: Joe thomas sucks because we dont win with him at LT....

Ill take Josh's slacker production over a harder worker who sucks.....all day, every day.....and I think he will step up and be a top player again.....

Go FLASH!!!

Mud, me and you are on the same page regarding Flash. It really pissed me off hearing about his injury because I was SO excited about his return, but at least he's getting treatment, and it wouldn't surprise me if he heals pretty quickly. He's obviously young and a freak of nature...hopefully the injury is minimal.

I can talk about Gordon all day long, as I believe he's an other-worldly talent. But as of right this second, I'm equally as interested to hear about Justin Gilbert. Yes, the guy that I myself completely wrote off. You just never know what a new coach brings, and you never can tell if a different approach will bring out the best in somebody. Perhaps Hue Jackson can extract the vast potential held deep within Gilbert's psyche. Would I bet on it? Hell no, lol, but it's far from impossible. And talk about a position of need...

Mingo is the guy I have such little hope for, but I could be mistaken. We know Ray Horton thinks highly of him, and he did gain a few pounds of muscle...so we'll see.

Ability is the best part.... etc...

But let's not confuse the issue of which WR we have put on the field in recent history strikes the most fear in Defenses. That is a list of one.

Just have to hope lightening strikes twice...

Ability is the best part.... etc...

But let's not confuse the issue of which WR we have put on the field in recent history strikes the most fear in Defenses. That is a list of one.

Just have to hope lightening strikes twice...

All true but the 1 thing that continues to ground all that is what Josh Gordon has/lacks between the ears.

I'd rather be pleasantly surprised this time around...

• 3 months later...

My write offs are:

Ok.....so I wrote this last July and stated that I had written all of these player off and expected nothing from them......BUT....IF......a few of them came around it would be great.......wellllllll.........a clean 0 for 6.....just saying......all gone...(or hurt).....

Oh well.....

Ok.....so I wrote this last July and stated that I had written all of these player off and expected nothing from them......BUT....IF......a few of them came around it would be great.......wellllllll.........a clean 0 for 6.....just saying......all gone...(or hurt).....

Oh well.....

But...maybe Hue can coach them up! [/sarcasm]

Oh well.....

Your sad sacks still have a shot at batting .333! Don't quit on us now! ;)

Archived