THE BROWNS BOARD

The afterlife

Westside Steve

Sorry, u are wasting your time ,There is no Afterlife, No reincarnation and there is no heaven, and no hell. You live until u die and then that's the end of you. Your soul evaporates and your body breaks down and goes back the to the earth.The Universe we live in verify's what i am saying. You and me are just not that important aginst the grand scheme of the universe. Sorry.

I am an atheist but you still come off like a jerkoff.

Sorry, u are wasting your time ,There is no Afterlife, No reincarnation and there is no heaven, and no hell. You live until u die and then that's the end of you. Your soul evaporates and your body breaks down and goes back the to the earth.The Universe we live in verify's what i am saying. You and me are just not that important aginst the grand scheme of the universe. Sorry.

You know no more then anyone else on here.

Uh huh. The entire thread has a supposition of life after death in the original post, so just saying "there isn't one" is pointless, rude and frankly shows a lack of the mental capacity to speculate on hyperbole - matched by the lack of mental capacity for correct or even consistent spelling/grammar.

Welcome to the political board...

We are energy, and energy doesn't go away. It just changes.

I reject nothingness, so I choose to believe in Heaven and Hell,and try to make my way to Heaven. I figure I have lost nothing if indeed there is nothingness in the future. If nothing else, I have tried to be a good guy along the way.

I guess what I am saying is I don't see a downside in to believeing in God and trying to be a decent person. If I am wrong, I am going to end up in the same place as everybody else, right?

Archived