THE BROWNS BOARD

more on the budget deal

Westside Steve

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6307852

First yeah, it's the Hoff. Still whether or not this pisses you off any of the liberals, if we really have any, might want to take note that this as the blessing of Nancy Pelosi Harry Reid Barack Obama and John Boehner. Got out of the pan while the senate is still democrat.

WSS

It's a fucking joke these morons get elected.

Yeah, let's bail out the banks. Let's let a bunch of illegal aliens have citizenship.Let's go after common folks pensions (like they just voted on, HB5). Let's blame teachers, firemen, & cops on the failing economy, while millionaires continue to make the gap wider through shady legislation deals.

Yeah, I'm pissed. All Americans should be pissed at the Ds and the Rs. It would take a whole lot of guts by millions of voters, but I'm all for not voting for any D or R anymore. They don't have our back folks, it's really that simple.

It's those unions - they will elect any democrat, no matter how

sleazy they are.

Democrat = union favoritism, and the country starts going to hell.

and some republicans help them out of fear of losing votes from the fringe

democrat base.

pitiful.

I hate it when something we call a budget allows for five hundred billion to a trillion dollars to be added to the debt every year.

If we kept the nations approximate income and went back to the 1990 budget (when the U.S. first cracked the trillion dollar barrier) it would take ten years of applying the surplus to the debt to pay off the national debt.

Archived